Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-17-2006, 02:32 PM   #46
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
You got a little program that messages me personally everytime I sign on? Cause that's what happens. You even ditch class to stay online. Tell your daddy your taking online classes from your dorm room.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 02:37 PM   #47
Jerm
I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm

Jerm has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
You got a little program that messages me personally everytime I sign on? Cause that's what happens. You even ditch class to stay online. Tell your daddy your taking online classes from your dorm room.

Nahh man, it's probably your mom trying to message you after I'm done with her, I do her every morning then I'm off to class, she's my breakfast hoe.
Jerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 02:40 PM   #48
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm
Nahh man, it's probably your mom trying to message you after I'm done with her, I do her every morning then I'm off to class, she's my breakfast hoe.

Yeah, cause my moms really gonna message me with "What up ****?! Did your mom tell you how good of a foot rub I gave her before I made her help me to learn how to read?!...Naw, just playin, whats new?"

You're retarded.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 02:41 PM   #49
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Yeah, cause my moms really gonna message me with "What up ****?! Did your mom tell you how good of a foot rub I gave her before I made her help me to learn how to read?!...Naw, just playin, whats new?"

You're retarded.

Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 02:42 PM   #50
Jerm

Quote:

You're retarded.

Mom's just playing kiddie jokes with you man. I do her for breakfast exclusively for motivational purposes, I need the first things I encounter when I wake up to be extremely ugly so I'm motivated to work hard and do better. I could resort to Hawker's picture for that but your mom is even uglier.
Old 09-17-2006, 02:46 PM   #51
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

Quote:
Mom's just playing kiddie jokes with you man. I do her for breakfast exclusively for motivational purposes, I need the first things I encounter when I wake up to be extremely ugly so I'm motivated to work hard and do better. I could resort to Hawker's picture for that but your mom is even uglier.

So you sleep with ugly women in order to motivate yourself to work harder and do better?

What kind of ****ed up logic is that? Is that african logic? If you go to that extent in order to motivate yourself you got bigger problems than self esteem.

****, man. The first thing you outta do get your self esteem higher is get your hair cut. Your fro's jacked up like the afros in madden.
Old 09-17-2006, 02:47 PM   #52
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
So you sleep with ugly women in order to motivate yourself to work harder and do better?

What kind of ****ed up logic is that? Is that african logic? If you go to that extent in order to motivate yourself you got bigger problems than self esteem.

****, man. The first thing you outta do get your self esteem higher is get your hair cut. Your fro's jacked up like the afros in madden.

Serious TMOGE Killing here.
Old 09-17-2006, 02:49 PM   #53
Jerm

Quote:

I cut my hair about 2 months ago so that joke fell flat on your mom's face, seems like your mom just got uglier. How uglier can she get? She'll soon become "soougly" which means I gotta throw her to the dogs.
Old 09-17-2006, 02:50 PM   #54
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
I cut my hair about 2 months ago so that joke fell flat on your mom's face, seems like your mom just got uglier. How uglier can she get? She'll soon become "soougly" which means I gotta throw her to the dogs.

Funny ****.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 02:53 PM   #55
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

Quote:

Throw her to the dogs? Admit it, you only made that joke so you could set up your catchphrase of 'Who let the dogs out' on the next page, right?

Two months ago was your last haircut? You act like that was recent. No wonder your domes all jacked. You could probably even make shapes and animals with that greasy ass hair. Left side we got a little sailboat. Right side we got the pimp hat icon from my favorite website, inside hoops.

You're like a little kid, dude. I bet if we cleaned out your back pack we'd little plastic army men and lincoln logs.
Old 09-17-2006, 02:53 PM   #56
Iskrah
I hit open layups

Iskrah has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
If she's desperate enough to sleep with you, she must be goddamn ugly, that's for sure.
Iskrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 02:57 PM   #57
Jerm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iskrah
If she's desperate enough to sleep with you, she must be goddamn ugly, that's for sure.

Duhh, you just confirmed what I've been saying, thanks for reinforcing.

Quote:
You're like a little kid, dude. I bet if we cleaned out your back pack we'd little plastic army men and lincoln logs.

Nahh man, that you'll find in your mom's closet. She uses plastic army men to mastvrbate and I didn't know she was already getting ready to be thrown to the dogs. Your mom is the sh!t.
Old 09-17-2006, 03:01 PM   #58
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

Quote:

:
Old 09-17-2006, 03:03 PM   #59
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

Quote:

Nahh man, that you'll find in your mom's closet. She uses plastic army men to mastvrbate and I didn't know she was already getting ready to be thrown to the dogs. Your mom is the sh!t.

See, that's how your jokes go. You're predictable. I say you got bad acne (you do) and you go, "Naw, that's your mom, she got the bad acne from me going on her face!" I say you're dumb and illiterate and you say "naw, that's your mom, she never learned how to read cause I never let her when we got married!"

You supposedly come from a rich family back in zimbabwe or whatever and your father is paying for your college in Canada and I bet your father just shakes his head when he's asked about you. Probably gonna end up putting a hit out on you.

I know you're african and can't really speak english so I guess that would explain why you're so socially awkward. Professor asks you a question in class about Ponce De Leon and you answer with "Your mom is ponce de leon, thats the reason I pounced on her like a dog after anothers scent!"

Gotdamn exchange student.
Old 09-17-2006, 03:08 PM   #60
Jerm

Quote:
See, that's how your jokes go. You're predictable. I say you got bad acne (you do) and you go, "Naw, that's your mom, she got the bad acne from me going on her face!" I say you're dumb and illiterate and you say "naw, that's your mom, she never learned how to read cause I never let her when we got married!"

You supposedly come from a rich family back in zimbabwe or whatever and your father is paying for your college in Canada and I bet your father just shakes his head when he's asked about you. Probably gonna end up putting a hit out on you.

I know you're african and can't really speak english so I guess that would explain why you're so socially awkward. Professor asks you a question in class about Ponce De Leon and you answer with "Your mom is ponce de leon, thats the reason I pounced on her like a dog after anothers scent!"

Gotdamn exchange student.

Atleast my dad is able to pay my $16,000/year school fees while taking care of other members of the family ( I wonder how that's supposed to be a diss).

Your dad? He couldn't stand your ugly ass mom, he threw himself to the lions instead of spending one more day with Mrs. UglierthanaMonkey OneGoodEye.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: