Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Washington Wizards Forum

Washington Wizards Forum Washington Wizards forum - Washington Wizards message board

Old 12-10-2008, 01:27 PM   #16
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 3 Team Trade - Antonio Daniels to Hornets

Damn, the Raps aren't involved
kwajo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 01:31 PM   #17
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hornets and Grizzlies.

Wizards.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 01:33 PM   #18
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Memphis trades:

Marko Jaric
Conditional 1st round pick

Oklahoma City trades:

Earl Watson

Memphis could use a veteran point who can run a half court offense, and It's obvious that the Thunder are rebuilding.

I just thought of this quickly, so don't kill me if you don't like it. I'm not pretending to be an expert on either of these teams.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 01:36 PM   #19
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Memphis just got another 1st round pick, they won't want to send it back out again.
El Kabong is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 01:38 PM   #20
Señor Cedric
why live??

Señor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Crittenton is going to get his chance now. Sweet.
Señor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 01:40 PM   #21
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Damn. I was hoping the Raptors would have a chance at stealing Crittenton sometime.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 02:05 PM   #22
martinas23
Serious playground baller

martinas23 has decent reputationmartinas23 has decent reputation

Javaris has some talent
martinas23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 02:11 PM   #23
beasted86
Waiting on 2010....

beasted86 is a pretty well-respected posterbeasted86 is a pretty well-respected posterbeasted86 is a pretty well-respected poster

Mike James is the The Lord of the Black Holes in the NBA. Guy is a pure chucker.
beasted86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 02:49 PM   #24
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

Showtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation here

NOLA also gets a second rounder in this deal.
Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 03:11 PM   #25
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Daniels was one of the most consistent players on the team for a long time, but this year he's kind of dropped off. Especially on defense, where he's turned into more of a liability than anything. Actually, I probably would've traded him straight up for Critt, if only because the only thing he really brings is a veteran presence and a 7 million dollar contract. I would've passed. Unfortunately that capspace is wasted on James, who I want as far away from this team as possible. So it's a definite overall downgrade from AD to James, but then you get Critt as a young up and comer to make up for it. He showed some good stuff in LA, even if he was a little out of control at times.

But then we gave Memphis' draft pick back to them - a first rounder. Which sucks balls. Of course it depends on what year's pick it is (I can't find out what it is), but if it's an upcoming pick, given the way the Grizz are build chances are the pick could very well turn out to be a good deal better than Critt. Maybe not of course, but it would've been a risk I'd be willing to take.

So bad deal, unless James opts out of 6 million. Which, lol, why the hell would he. Bleh.

At least AD will have a chance to contribute to a contender though - that'll be nice to see.
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 03:15 PM   #26
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Washington receives a 2009 Memphis first-round pick. (protected) top 16 in 2009, top 14 from 2010-12 and top 12 in 2013. (Juan Carlos Navarro trade 081607).

http://www.nbadraft.net/2009draftnotes.html
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 03:19 PM   #27
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
Memphis trades:

Marko Jaric
Conditional 1st round pick

Oklahoma City trades:

Earl Watson

Memphis could use a veteran point who can run a half court offense, and It's obvious that the Thunder are rebuilding.

I just thought of this quickly, so don't kill me if you don't like it. I'm not pretending to be an expert on either of these teams.

Marko's salary extends a year longer than Watson's (to 2010-2011).
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 03:20 PM   #28
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Oh. Well if it's protected, I suppose it isn't quite as bad. We'll see how Critt turns out I suppose.
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 03:39 PM   #29
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Mike "god" James... LOL...

anyways... I like for all teams if James can prove he can still produce...
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 03:45 PM   #30
Venja42
Decent playground baller

Venja42 has an OK reputation so far

I like the trade for all teams as well.

Daniels will compliment the Hornets as a backup point who can run and defend both guard spots.

I love Crit tho. i thought he was gonna be a steal out of GT. Now the Wiz have the best two shooters from the '07 draft. I wish the Sixers would've went after him. Tall backup PG who can shoot...

Sounds like a need to me...
Venja42 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: