Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 12-10-2008, 06:27 PM   #31
Attila
National High School Star

Attila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Bobcats trade Jason Richardson to Suns for Boris Diaw and Raja Bell!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3760914
Attila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 06:27 PM   #32
2LeTTeRS
Retired Bloggissist

2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Bobcats trade Jason Richardson to Suns for Boris Diaw and Raja Bell!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
i think it's good for both teams. j-rich will fit seamlessly into the suns' offense for sure. does this mean gerald wallace might be next?

Can you explain to me how this is good for the Bobcats.....because I don't see it. We're the worst scoring team in the league, and we just gave away our best scorer.
2LeTTeRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 06:28 PM   #33
terp954
I brick open layups

terp954 has an OK reputation so far

now if they can just get rid of Shaq slow a$$ they can get back to running
terp954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 06:28 PM   #34
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by konex
Suns just got 2 physical players who can score and defend. I don't like this at all..

why isn't this being reported on espn.com...
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 06:29 PM   #35
The_Blur
Banned

The_Blur has an OK reputation so far

Woohooo! I'm loving this trade for the Suns. Hopefully this is the shakeup they need in order to get rolling again and ready for the playoffs.
The_Blur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 06:30 PM   #36
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Good deal for both teams

I think the suns are looking to run a bit more though
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 06:30 PM   #37
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

What a deal for the Suns.

J-Rich is going to ball in Phoenix
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 06:31 PM   #38
Ancient Legend
Possessed by B-Ball

Ancient Legend is a pretty well-respected posterAncient Legend is a pretty well-respected posterAncient Legend is a pretty well-respected poster

Not gonna miss Diaw, but Bell's toughness is gonna be hard to replace. Shaq's the official enforcer now.
Ancient Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 06:31 PM   #39
Hopper15
Serious playground baller

Hopper15 has not been impressing people

My god MJ does it again. Horrible trade for the Bobcats.
Hopper15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 06:32 PM   #40
AItheAnswer3
Decent college freshman

AItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
Good deal for both teams

I think the suns are looking to run a bit more though

How's it a good deal for the Bobcats? They lost their best player in J-Rich and also gave up a 2nd round pick.

Good deal for the Suns though their frontcourt's a bit weak now. They lack depth. Though this team got better. J-Rich is a decent 2-way player. He's a good scorer and a good defender.
AItheAnswer3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 06:34 PM   #41
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here

I heard Gerald Wallace is going to get traded to the T'Wolves for McCants and Collins.
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 06:34 PM   #42
west
Celtics for life

west has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation here

i'm excited to see J-Rich to throw some nasty dunk
west is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 06:35 PM   #43
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't get this trade for a lot of reasons:

Who's going to start at the SG position for the Bobcats??? Does this mean that the Augustin/Felton starting backcourt is permanent?? Does Raja Bell start?

Who's going to come of the bench in the Suns' frontcourt... more importantly who's the first big off the bench when Shaq doesn't play?

Is Dudley capable of being the first frontcourt body off the bench for a winning team when Amare and Lopez start when Shaq's not playing??
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 06:35 PM   #44
bomber
Good college starter

bomber has decent reputationbomber has decent reputation

They need a top flight 2-3 in Charlotte to allow Richardson to be the 2nd wing starter (like Ray Allen, they lack a Paul Pierce for example) and Keep Gerald Wallace as a 2-3-4 sub.

They failed to recognize that and will be extremely limited. Bell can't create like Richardson and Diaw is a system player that can't really hit jumpers consistently.

Dudley is actually a really solid bench player.

Suns got their man.
bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 06:37 PM   #45
Hopper15
Serious playground baller

Hopper15 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by konex
Suns just got 2 physical players who can score and defend. I don't like this at all..

lol J Rich is good but he isn't defending anyone.
Hopper15 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: