Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 12-12-2008, 11:13 PM   #1
Maniuchi
Banned

Default Fire Fu....ing Paxson

This Team is horrible besides rose trade everybody you can not even beat fu.ing memphis , paxson shoot yourself
Maniuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 11:16 PM   #2
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Fire Fu....ing Paxson

Thanks for stating what's already been said several times on this board. But I agree Paxson really does need to go. I'll give him one more chance before I completely give up on him though. If he can't make some... even decent trades this season before the All-Star break then I say fire him.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 12:43 AM   #3
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
ROSE > THAN YOU

Paxson needs to make a solid trade this season/offseason or he should be fired... the team hit the freakin lottery with Rose... can you imagine how horrible this team would be without Rose? WOW
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 01:19 AM   #4
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
can you imagine how horrible this team would be without Rose? WOW

I think about that a lot. Paxson and Co. just flat out knew the team wouldn't compete this season and sat on their dumbasses. Major luck getting Rose.

Noah and Thomas need to be gone now. Garbage, garbage, garbage, and more garbage. They're absolutely hopeless. Tyrus must have the lowest basketball IQ in the league and Noah is a lazy *****.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 02:56 AM   #5
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

Unless it's the first or second pick in the draft I don't want anymore draft picks. I'm tired of getting draft picks as that's all Paxson relies on and he doesn't pick any great players either I mean anyone would have picked Derrick Rose. But Hinrich, Gordon, Deng, Sefolosha, Thomas, Gray, Noah, etc. are all just average to horrible players at best. Paxson really needs to start making some real trades and clear up cap space and try to either make a trade for a real superstar player or try and sign Carlos Boozer this summer.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 02:35 PM   #6
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star

Post Re: Fire Fu....ing Paxson

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
Unless it's the first or second pick in the draft I don't want anymore draft picks. I'm tired of getting draft picks as that's all Paxson relies on and he doesn't pick any great players either I mean anyone would have picked Derrick Rose. But Hinrich, Gordon, Deng, Sefolosha, Thomas, Gray, Noah, etc. are all just average to horrible players at best. Paxson really needs to start making some real trades and clear up cap space and try to either make a trade for a real superstar player or try and sign Carlos Boozer this summer.

+1
Bulls_Fan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 04:20 PM   #7
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
Thanks for stating what's already been said several times on this board. But I agree Paxson really does need to go. I'll give him one more chance before I completely give up on him though. If he can't make some... even decent trades this season before the All-Star break then I say fire him.

Or he can prove to all of us that he put up a solid team by firing VDN and taking over as the coach. It's win or bust from then on.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: