Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 12-14-2008, 04:04 AM   #1
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here
Default Game 23 vs Rockets

Nice to pull another one off. Lets keep this momentum moving guys! Remember at the begining of the season when noone in this forum wanted Zach Randolph? Man is he now coming up big for us or what? This guy is putting up a consistent 20 and 10 every night and even knocking down a couple of 3s and stretching the defense. I cant wait to see how this roster does on New Yrs Eve when Elton comes back
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 04:22 AM   #2
UCLAlegend32
Local High School Star

UCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat coolUCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Game 23 vs Rockets

yea hes been beasting since hes been in a clipper uniform.
UCLAlegend32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 04:28 AM   #3
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here

Oh man, $25 for $150 seats, this **** is great. Game was amazing, Zach is a BEAST and Baron seems to finally have gotten it going. Collins is impressing me with his relentless attack, but besides that and his decent handles, he's worthless.

And all this is without Kaman, when he comes back, I think this team'll struggle since Zach and Camby have created such great chemistry together, at least that is how they play. I know we are 7.5 games out of the 8th seed, but I can't give up on it. Hell, were 8.5 games out of the 3rd seed. We have a pretty cupcake schedule coming up with @ OKC/@ Chicago/@ Indiana/@ Milwaukee and vs Toronto. We should take 4 of those, to at least get us up to 10-18, and with Dallas/Sac/Phila left to end the year, if we can get to 12-19, if not better, we could have a huge turnaround.

Oh yeah, it was funny when the scoreboard and PA had the electric problem and the entire Staples Center was still as loud with the fans.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 04:57 AM   #4
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Oh man, $25 for $150 seats, this **** is great. Game was amazing, Zach is a BEAST and Baron seems to finally have gotten it going. Collins is impressing me with his relentless attack, but besides that and his decent handles, he's worthless.

And all this is without Kaman, when he comes back, I think this team'll struggle since Zach and Camby have created such great chemistry together, at least that is how they play. I know we are 7.5 games out of the 8th seed, but I can't give up on it. Hell, were 8.5 games out of the 3rd seed. We have a pretty cupcake schedule coming up with @ OKC/@ Chicago/@ Indiana/@ Milwaukee and vs Toronto. We should take 4 of those, to at least get us up to 10-18, and with Dallas/Sac/Phila left to end the year, if we can get to 12-19, if not better, we could have a huge turnaround.

Oh yeah, it was funny when the scoreboard and PA had the electric problem and the entire Staples Center was still as loud with the fans.

Actually was 175 dollar seats lol. Also when Kaman comes back I want to slowly ease him into the rotation, Dunleavy better bring him off the bench and start him out with Paul Davis minutes and give him at the most 15 minutes first game then 20 and then slowly increase it as he gels back into things. Also when Ricky comes back, he better work on that defense because as bad as Collins is, hes still 10x the defender Ricky is.

Last edited by dab0yech0 : 12-14-2008 at 05:00 AM.
Old 12-14-2008, 05:08 AM   #5
dudeguykid
High school junior varsity star

dudeguykid has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich

how did you pull of that deal?
dudeguykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 05:11 AM   #6
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeguykid
how did you pull of that deal?

Thank Donald Sterling, and all the true Clipper fans get it
Old 12-14-2008, 05:41 AM   #7
dudeguykid
High school junior varsity star

dudeguykid has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dab0yech0

ah. im on their mailing list and have gotten ticket offers before but i didnt know about this one. id of gone. oh well. good win for the clipps!
dudeguykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 05:50 AM   #8
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeguykid
ah. im on their mailing list and have gotten ticket offers before but i didnt know about this one. id of gone. oh well. good win for the clipps!

Im just kidding, you have to be signed up for text messages from them
Old 12-14-2008, 07:28 AM   #9
martinas23
Serious playground baller

martinas23 has decent reputationmartinas23 has decent reputation

I always thought Clips can beat anyone in the NBA. They just needed some extra push in the 4th quarter when the games were close.
martinas23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 02:04 PM   #10
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I was very skeptical about Zach when he came. Now Im rather happy that he has arrived. He has given the Clipps that motivational push that was needed, and Im quite surprised that Its coming from him.

The great thing I see, is that the Clipps are properly exploiting all of the good things about Randolph. He seems not like a black hole, but a go-to guy, and he has delivered. Hes been scoring great, and rebounding well, but the best portion about last night's game, is that he only had 3 TO's. Plus, it seems like he always grabs the loose balls and quickly scores.

And the focus being placed on him, is allowing everyone else to freelance, and have more liberty to work with.

Im hoping that with this new play that has risen, that they make good use of this upcoming road trip that holds many winnable games.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 03:03 PM   #11
JJ81
Good college starter

JJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this board

Nice win.
JJ81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 05:54 PM   #12
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ81
Nice win.

...as long.. as its not an isolated insident...
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 11:29 PM   #13
livlife2k
I brick open layups

livlife2k has decent reputation

Great game...energy was awesome at Staples...Z-Bo had a huge 1st quarter to start us off right...Camby was solid as usual with 12pt, 13 rebs and 5 blks...Gordon hit a couple of big shots, and Al T. carried us down the stretch...that's two in a row over quality, playoff-bound teams...now if we can bring back 2-3 wins minimum on this road trip, we will be in pretty good shape for now...one game at a time fellas, one game at a time
livlife2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 11:31 PM   #14
livlife2k
I brick open layups

livlife2k has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dab0yech0
livlife2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 11:59 AM   #15
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Zach has been playing how he usually does. He has always been a versatile scorer and has always been a double double machine. He has gotten a bad rap his past few years in New York and his attitude hasnt been very good in the past. But he is def. explointing other teams with his inside outside game.

A few good wins under their belts. And it looks like they are playing with a passion and fire that has yet to be seen until recently. Collins is providing nice defense on the perimeter and Zach ahs been beasting. Zach has been making life easier for everyone. Al is benefiting and Camby has been doing what he has been doing the past 4 years. Clipps look good, and its not like the west is as strong as it has been so there is hope maybe
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: