Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-17-2006, 03:58 PM   #1
the even bigger black guy
High School Varsity 6th Man

the even bigger black guy has decent reputation
Talking OT: One Nil To the Arsenal !

Go Gooners !
the even bigger black guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 04:08 PM   #2
Jerm
I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm

Jerm has an OK reputation so far

I'm a Man utd. fan but Arsenal deserved it and I'm partly consoled by the fact that another African star netted the winner after Didier Drogba's winner earlier in the day.

Jerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 04:21 PM   #3
the even bigger black guy
High School Varsity 6th Man

the even bigger black guy has decent reputation

Good old Arsenal,
We're proud to say that name,
And while we sing this song,
We'll win the game.
the even bigger black guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 04:28 PM   #4
ManUtd
Banned

ManUtd has an OK reputation so far

Fuuuck Arsenal!!!!!

With that said, Man U played terrible today. Arsenal deserved to win.
ManUtd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 04:41 PM   #5
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default .

arsenal will still be sniffing man u's azz all season though.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 04:55 PM   #6
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here

"we come from london
the best in the land
we dont use our fingers
the whole ****ing hand"
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 05:16 PM   #7
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

man utd 12 points arsenal 5 points.

Still in the lead. I am tired of christiano ronaldo that guy blows. He has no idea when to get rid of the ball and his free kicks suck arse.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 05:20 PM   #8
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

Tottenham >> Arsenal
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 07:00 PM   #9
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

wigan > arsenal.
Old 09-17-2006, 07:01 PM   #10
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

FC Dallas!

woot!
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 07:13 PM   #11
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

**** i gotta start following a club now that i'll be living in london... any recommendations? I kinda like arsenal I guess...
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 07:15 PM   #12
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

arsenal still doesn't allow black people to attend their games. how can you support those racists?
Old 09-17-2006, 10:55 PM   #13
Jerm
I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm

Jerm has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
arsenal still doesn't allow black people to attend their games. how can you support those racists?

... Have you taken a look at their squad? They even have an all black backline.
Jerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 10:57 PM   #14
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
**** i gotta start following a club now that i'll be living in london... any recommendations? I kinda like arsenal I guess...

No **** that. Choose tottenham
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 11:04 PM   #15
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Jerm do you like white people?
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: