Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Atlanta Hawks Forum

Atlanta Hawks Forum Atlanta Hawks message board - atlanta hawks fan forum

Old 12-07-2010, 09:10 AM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Nice Dec. 6 Hawks win over Magic

Josh Smith helps Hawks knock off Magic -- The AP reports: Josh Smith had 19 points and 13 rebounds, Mike Bibby made a critical 3-pointer in the final minute and the Hawks beat the Magic 80-74 on Monday night... Al Horford added 16 points and 10 rebounds for the Hawks, winners of six of seven overall. Jamal Crawford had 15 points and Bibby finished with 13. Atlanta shot 39 percent (33 of 85) from the field, but played solid defense all night, limiting Orlando to 38 percent shooting, including 4 of 22 from 3-point range. Vince Carter led the Magic with 18 points. Dwight Howard, back after missing two games with a stomach virus, contributed 14 points and 13 rebounds.

Read more: http://www.insidehoops.com/daily.shtml#ixzz17R1xdOrR
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 09:53 PM   #2
NBA4EVER

NBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nice Dec. 6 Hawks win over Magic

I was so happy for the Hawks to finally beat a good team. I was honestly expecting another beat down like when the Celtics came to Atlanta but if they play like how they did vs Orlando I think they can win a lot of games. Glad to see them get that win.
NBA4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 10:45 PM   #3
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Without Jeff and a very select few, this ATL Hawks forum would be a ghost town; scratch that, place is the epithet of ghost town. When will ATL get some respect? The Hawks have been a top tier seed in the East against some quality competition for awhile now. We're not talking about a small market mediocre-to-average team like Milwaukee or cellar dwellers like Sacramento or Minnesota.

I don't see the Hawks making the Eastern Conference Finals much less the Finals with teams like the Magic, Celtics and Heat in the mix, but 4th seed multiple times lately is respectable.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 07:32 AM   #4
NBA4EVER

NBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I dont know what is wrong with Hawks fans. Everytime I go to a game there is hardly anyone there but when playoffs come they sell out every game. I definetly do not see them even making the Finals with the roster they have this year. I'm hoping we can make a big trade sometime before the deadline for a legit center. Kind of like how we traded for Mike Bibby about 3 years ago.
NBA4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: