Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-17-2006, 10:55 PM   #31
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation

i wish i would of known that black kids don't like new rich white kids in detroit
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 11:04 PM   #32
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™

Exactly im like the only dude that wears anything different. Our undergrad is on PR as most HOMOGENOUS Students and they arent lying. We are right out of an Abercrombie catalog. Im like the only guy that wears anything different, i wear polos but i also throw on white tees and the occasional Lakers Jersey.

Its funny because you gotta deal with so many sterotypes because you dont conform to their style, even from the teachers.

This happened this week.

In Cultural Anthropolgy class with one black friend, teacher is like its a lot different teaching here than at Seton Hall, which is mostly black and hispanic. Glances at us. YOu guys dress really preppy and wear expensive stuff while the guys at Seton Hall shop at places like Walmart. Did he really blacks shop at Walmart, yep he did.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 11:56 PM   #33
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease
Exactly im like the only dude that wears anything different. Our undergrad is on PR as most HOMOGENOUS Students and they arent lying. We are right out of an Abercrombie catalog. Im like the only guy that wears anything different, i wear polos but i also throw on white tees and the occasional Lakers Jersey.

Its funny because you gotta deal with so many sterotypes because you dont conform to their style, even from the teachers.

This happened this week.

In Cultural Anthropolgy class with one black friend, teacher is like its a lot different teaching here than at Seton Hall, which is mostly black and hispanic. Glances at us. YOu guys dress really preppy and wear expensive stuff while the guys at Seton Hall shop at places like Walmart. Did he really blacks shop at Walmart, yep he did.

its weird when my white friends ask why i bother buying jordans for over a hundred while they buy ripped A/F jeans for like $200.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 11:58 PM   #34
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavensdevil
I wish I had known what Bin laden was up to so I could have prevented 9/11.
what would you have done? told the government.
that wouldn't make a difference, because they already now.
But i also wish I could have stopped it too.
Old 09-18-2006, 12:02 AM   #35
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

bigboi your right, what's up with white American kids wearing beat up sneakers, a small t-shirt that has some stupid saying on it, but wearing expensive jeans that are ripped?

But then again I do laugh at all the gangsta kids who color coordinate their whole outfit. Seriously, belt matches hat, shoes compliment t-shirt and what not, whatever happened to dressing normal.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 12:08 AM   #36
Jerm
I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm

Jerm has an OK reputation so far

I wish I knew Economics was loaded with Maths, could have gone into medicine.
Jerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 12:08 AM   #37
NBAEMoreira022
ISH Insider

NBAEMoreira022 has an OK reputation so far

I wish I would have known that sleeping everyday during summer at around 5 am in the morning after watching movies and then waking up and staying home all day long without interacting with the outside world would affect your social life . . Im trying to become a better person though
NBAEMoreira022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 12:14 AM   #38
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBAEMoreira022
I wish I would have known that sleeping everyday during summer at around 5 am in the morning after watching movies and then waking up and staying home all day long without interacting with the outside world would affect your social life . . Im trying to become a better person though
hahahaaha......not
Don't try to be funny, either you are funny like me or your not
Old 09-18-2006, 12:16 AM   #39
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

i wish i wouldve known i couldve gotten a lot of pu ssy in middle school
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 12:18 AM   #40
NBAEMoreira022
ISH Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
bigboi your right, what's up with white American kids wearing beat up sneakers, a small t-shirt that has some stupid saying on it, but wearing expensive jeans that are ripped?

But then again I do laugh at all the gangsta kids who color coordinate their whole outfit. Seriously, belt matches hat, shoes compliment t-shirt and what not, whatever happened to dressing normal.

I have a rich white friend that he dresses normal, and his dad does to. If you saw him you cant tell he's rich, he only dresses nice if its a special occasion . . thats the problem between some people, some people want to look good all the time, always having fresh closthe on, while others dont care about that , and why do some people judge what others wear? Closthe doesnt make a person, and if you judge somebody by what they wear, you we'rent raised right. Im not saying that to anybody in paticular, thats just what I beileive in, and I was taught to not judge people . . .
Old 09-18-2006, 12:21 AM   #41
NBAEMoreira022
ISH Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
hahahaaha......not
Don't try to be funny, either you are funny like me or your not
im not kidding . . im serious! If I was trying to be funny, you would know it!
THATS MY LIFE!
Old 09-18-2006, 12:27 AM   #42
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBAEMoreira022
im not kidding . . im serious! If I was trying to be funny, you would know it!
THATS MY LIFE!

wierd

...i feel bad for you
Old 09-18-2006, 01:09 AM   #43
Fatal9
owwwww

Fatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Uh, lets see. I had a car accident the other day where I came out exceedingly lucky. Judging from the destruction of the car, it's insane to picture how I came out with cuts and bruises. Other than that, the most traumatic thing that happened to me was dropping a popsicle on my foot when I was five, so life's been good.
Fatal9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 01:35 AM   #44
NBAEMoreira022
ISH Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
wierd

...i feel bad for you
HA! YOU FELL FOR IT! Thats dumn!
Old 09-18-2006, 05:16 AM   #45
JSub
Decent college freshman

JSub has decent reputationJSub has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm
I wish I knew Economics was loaded with Maths, could have gone into medicine.

People like you have no chance at becoming doctors. Thank God.
JSub is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: