Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-17-2006, 11:15 PM   #16
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™

Completely true. The motherf&cking college deli that I ordered a chicken club sub from f&cking undercooked the bacon, so I got really f&cked up.

Real bad case of food poisoning. Stomach pains and at first, I was having some explosive diarrhea But as the week progressed, it basically turned to green water comin out since I lost my appetite and had very little food in my stomach. It was basically pissing out of my ass, which felt weird and gave me an idea about how it feels to be a woman pissing.

Also, it was super difficult trying to take those two exams, since my stomach was in knots and I needed to sh&t so unbelievably bad. Add to the fact that it was dead quiet in the auditorium of 200 people, and it was even worse. By the end of those exams, I was basically in tears due to having to hold in all that liquid sh&t.

BTw, i think I set my personal record for longest fart duration during that week. One of my farts was continuous for an entire 7 seconds.
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 11:16 PM   #17
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
You're using the saying "no pun intented" wrong.
yeah I stared at that first paragraph for like 10 straight minutes trying to find any possible pun. what did he think it meant?
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 11:21 PM   #18
funkylikemonkey
Football In The Groin

funkylikemonkey has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
yeah I stared at that first paragraph for like 10 straight minutes trying to find any possible pun. what did he think it meant?

He probably thought that "no pun intended" meant something else. He most likely meant he didn't want what he said to be read with any sort of sexual connotation, with all the throat stuff...
funkylikemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 11:28 PM   #19
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
It's gods way of paying you back for jerking off into your boxers and then hiding them in the bottom of your hamper while your mom still does your laundry.

Seriously, it's allergies. Take some benadryl you idiot.

Do you even have a neck? All I see when I think of you is a fat face with spiked hair and acne.

Why do you always bring up old stuff? I thought old people have short term memory.
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 11:29 PM   #20
Shogon
High School Starter

Shogon has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRapz
Why do you always bring up old stuff? I thought old people have short term memory.

What? So you admit you jacked off in your boxers...

Uh... ok then...
Shogon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 11:33 PM   #21
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogon
What? So you admit you jacked off in your boxers...

Uh... ok then...

you think that's wierd? how about being in your thirty's @ 30+ years old standing at 6'8 175 pounds without hitting a girl in your life? seems kind of original eh?
Old 09-17-2006, 11:35 PM   #22
Shogon
High School Starter

Shogon has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRapz
you think that's wierd? how about being in your thirty's @ 30+ years old standing at 6'8 175 pounds without hitting a girl in your life? seems kind of original eh?

Dude, I just turned 38. I have two years before I become a 40 year old virgin. Cut me some friggin slack, *******!
Shogon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 11:37 PM   #23
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleNader
Completely true. The motherf&cking college deli that I ordered a chicken club sub from f&cking undercooked the bacon, so I got really f&cked up.

Real bad case of food poisoning. Stomach pains and at first, I was having some explosive diarrhea But as the week progressed, it basically turned to green water comin out since I lost my appetite and had very little food in my stomach. It was basically pissing out of my ass, which felt weird and gave me an idea about how it feels to be a woman pissing.

Also, it was super difficult trying to take those two exams, since my stomach was in knots and I needed to sh&t so unbelievably bad. Add to the fact that it was dead quiet in the auditorium of 200 people, and it was even worse. By the end of those exams, I was basically in tears due to having to hold in all that liquid sh&t.

BTw, i think I set my personal record for longest fart duration during that week. One of my farts was continuous for an entire 7 seconds.

you are one funny motherf&cker!! i seriously couldn't stop luaghing at this post ....
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 11:39 PM   #24
Xplict
I airball my layups

Xplict has an OK reputation so far

Xplict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 11:41 PM   #25
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplict

worst photoshop ever
Old 09-17-2006, 11:44 PM   #26
exit
I brick open layups

exit has no real reputation yet.

Quote:

i can't believe people post their real pictures on a forum. a very bad move.
exit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 11:46 PM   #27
Milkman

Quote:
Old 09-17-2006, 11:47 PM   #28
vagabond
Kids at the park dunk on me

vagabond has an OK reputation so far

good to see after a month off on holiday, nothing changes here, just a whole heap of woman seeing how b!tchy they can be with each other!! Hilarious
vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 11:50 PM   #29
Xplict
I airball my layups

Xplict has an OK reputation so far

nice head spikey
Xplict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 11:50 PM   #30
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

anyone ever notice that the purple powerade makes your poop green? or is just me?
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: