Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-17-2006, 10:51 PM   #31
Shogon
High School Starter

Shogon has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
anyone ever notice that the purple powerade makes your poop green? or is just me?

I don't drink purple Powerade.
Shogon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 10:54 PM   #32
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
anyone ever notice that the purple powerade makes your poop green? or is just me?

While we're on this subject, anyone notice once you finished eating a girl out your breath smells. Psssh, what's up wit that?
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 10:55 PM   #33
vagabond
Kids at the park dunk on me

vagabond has an OK reputation so far

if you want to **** green liqourice is the stuff you need!!
vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 10:56 PM   #34
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

http://health.msn.com/menshealth/art...19940&GT1=7538

something in there helps ur stuffy nose.

The reason why ur poop was green when u were younger was because u always ate rnig pops, fruit roll ups, gushers. etc etc
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 11:00 PM   #35
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
While we're on this subject, anyone notice once you finished eating a girl out your breath smells. Psssh, what's up wit that?

who the f&ck eats girls?
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 11:06 PM   #36
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
it's just you. and your full blown AIDS... yep. get checked.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 11:12 PM   #37
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
who the f&ck eats girls?

LOL do u know what a p u s s y is?
Old 09-17-2006, 11:17 PM   #38
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™
who the f&ck eats girls?

If only I blew my load on your toilet bowl and ate your mother out, instead of penetrating her, you wouldn't have been born. Should've, would've, but didnt.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 11:17 PM   #39
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
LOL do u know what a p u s s y is?

Its not like you do it, you little pasty ass middle schooler
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 11:19 PM   #40
exit
I brick open layups

exit has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™
who the f&ck eats girls?

this guy is ate
exit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 11:20 PM   #41
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people

GoRapz I feel ya. The two things I hate the most are sore throats and ear infections. I had many ear infections as a kid and now I can make a clicking sound in my head whenever I want to.

But anyways, my advice is to get the black Halls, the extra strength ones. They can help, although a bit expensive. Yogurt can soothe it briefly, as can a big jug of hot chocolate or coffee can help too I find.
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 11:25 PM   #42
Hawker
Banned

Quote:
Its not like you do it, you little pasty ass middle schooler

lol nice one. Maybe if u could become creative instead of taking cheap shots. O wait u cant because u suck at dissing

Anyways i just explained to him what he meant by saying eating out a girl and i never said i did it.
Old 09-17-2006, 11:59 PM   #43
Fatal9
owwwww

Fatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If you have a cold, then it's there for atleast 5 days. Take all the antibiotics (most of the time they don't help) you want, but your not shortening the span of the virus, unless your immune system is incredibly proficient. Just use cold pills, nasal sprays, teas, hot towels, halls, vitamin C, gargling...whatever you need to temporarily give you relief but you can't just make the virus go away at will.
Fatal9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 12:08 AM   #44
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
you think that's wierd? how about being in your thirty's @ 30+ years old standing at 6'8 175 pounds without hitting a girl in your life? seems kind of original eh?

ive never hit a girl either... thats kinda fuked up man...
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 09:16 AM   #45
mateo31
Go ahead, make my day.

mateo31 has an OK reputation so far

Just take a shot of whiskey, bight the bullet, and just cut it off.
mateo31 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: