Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-17-2008, 09:59 PM   #16
GoStanford
Go Sharks!

GoStanford has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: SJ Sharks Break Record for Best 30 Gm Start

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianballer
falling to the jackets in OT.. shitty buzz

thats very funny i agree. Losing a game on the road with 3 starters injured, just terrible. How could you ever lose to a worse team. Especially when you have 48 shots and mason is tremendous.
GoStanford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 10:02 PM   #17
canadianballer
Banned

canadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

easy there homer i never commented on how either team played cause i didnt watch it
canadianballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 10:04 PM   #18
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoStanford
thats very funny i agree. Losing a game on the road with 3 starters injured, just terrible. How could you ever lose to a worse team. Especially when you have 48 shots and mason is tremendous.

Dude go to a hockey forum. Nobody here likes your Shark dickriding.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 11:48 PM   #19
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoStanford
Jesus, take it easy. Teams lose to inferior teams in pro sports. If we could pick the winner by the better record it wouldn't be any damn good at all.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 12:00 AM   #20
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

An amazing start really, now they have gone ahead and put some serious expectations on themselves to win it all.

Because clearly no one in SJ thinks they can lose it all, MIRITE?
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 12:20 AM   #21
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Clearly they'll continue the post-season choke.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 01:54 AM   #22
SHEED_ gangsta
I know everything

SHEED_ gangsta has decent reputationSHEED_ gangsta has decent reputation

I've been abusing the San Jose sharks for a good week and half now they've yet to let me down and tonight I just had a bad feeling. I knew they'de be due for a loss good thing I left that game alone . I'll take them for money line next time they play though. lol
SHEED_ gangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 03:39 PM   #23
sulsuvtut27
Brook Lopez=beast!!!!!

sulsuvtut27 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Clearly they'll continue the post-season choke.

how could you say they will clearly continue the post season choke after an OT loss to the Blue Jackets.
sulsuvtut27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 03:51 PM   #24
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

Showtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by sulsuvtut27
how could you say they will clearly continue the post season choke after an OT loss to the Blue Jackets.
Because it comes after several disappointing playoff series losses.
Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 03:59 PM   #25
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

They're on pace for 142 points. I still expect a second round exit though.
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 04:15 PM   #26
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by sulsuvtut27

My prediction has nothing to do with what they're doing in the regular season and everything to do with what they've done in the postseason.
Old 12-18-2008, 10:33 PM   #27
GoStanford
Go Sharks!

Quote:
My prediction has nothing to do with what they're doing in the regular season and everything to do with what they've done in the postseason.
i don't like you, no offense
Old 12-18-2008, 10:39 PM   #28
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

Guess you don't like the facts. Check the post season record.

Sharks got smoked *****es; couldn't score on the Wings' backup goalie.
Old 12-18-2008, 10:51 PM   #29
GoStanford
Go Sharks!

Quote:
Guess you don't like the facts. Check the post season record.

Sharks got smoked *****es; couldn't score on the Wings' backup goalie.

i don't really think the previous postseasons have anything to do with this post season especially with a new head coach, 2 new elite defenseman and emerging stars like setoguchi.
Old 12-18-2008, 10:52 PM   #30
GoStanford
Go Sharks!

Sharks first regulation loss in 38 days. It was time.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: