Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 09-17-2006, 11:37 PM   #1
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation
Default Suns/Clippers: Rivalry of the future

With a pretty intense series ending in 7 games, I can definitely see a rivalry forming between the Clippers and Suns. And it will be a fun one too. Both exciting teams to watch. 2 very talented teams. I'm still somewhat bitter about the Clippers losing the series. I wish the Lakers would have closed out the series agianst you guys because the Clippers would have for sure been in the WCF if they faced the Lakers. Unlike the Lakers/Clippers rivalry, I can stand the Suns and their fans. I can't stand the Lakers, and I especially cannot stand those brainless Laker fans. The Lakers/Clippers has more hatrid as the Clippers/Suns has more substance. I can't wait till the season opener.
clipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 11:58 PM   #2
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

nash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipps
With a pretty intense series ending in 7 games, I can definitely see a rivalry forming between the Clippers and Suns. And it will be a fun one too. Both exciting teams to watch. 2 very talented teams. I'm still somewhat bitter about the Clippers losing the series. I wish the Lakers would have closed out the series agianst you guys because the Clippers would have for sure been in the WCF if they faced the Lakers. Unlike the Lakers/Clippers rivalry, I can stand the Suns and their fans. I can't stand the Lakers, and I especially cannot stand those brainless Laker fans. The Lakers/Clippers has more hatrid as the Clippers/Suns has more substance. I can't wait till the season opener.

wait at leas til we finish off the lakers and then we can start negotiating other LA rivalries...K?
nash4eva!gosuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 02:42 AM   #3
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool

lol
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 03:39 AM   #4
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Ahhhhhhh A Clipper Fan trying to belong. Clips are nowhere near the level of the Suns, get real.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 03:25 PM   #5
joni
I hit open layups

joni has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
Ahhhhhhh A Clipper Fan trying to belong. Clips are nowhere near the level of the Suns, get real.

The Clippers definitely belong -- they proved that in the playoffs.
Uh ....... you do remember the playoffs?
joni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 06:55 PM   #6
Zombles
Local High School Star

Zombles has decent reputation

Sorry Clips fan, but the Suns only have one real rivalry, and it's with the boys from Dallas.

Zombles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 08:25 PM   #7
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

nash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joni
The Clippers definitely belong -- they proved that in the playoffs.
Uh ....... you do remember the playoffs?
\

I agree..i'm not bustin on the Clips...i live in LA and they represented for real in the playoffs...

elton brand and sam cassell rule...radmanovic's threes made me want to sabotage the tv a couple times...yeah

anyway...props to the clips...they woulda kicked some laker ASS had they played them..
Old 09-18-2006, 10:16 PM   #8
joni
I hit open layups

..i'm not bustin on the Clips...

Yup, I knew that -- my response was to the LA fan. The Clippers gave us a good round two battle and they have some great fans. Nice to see LA has a team to take over where the dysfunctional dynasty left off.
Old 09-18-2006, 10:27 PM   #9
joni
I hit open layups

Default btw

Hope the regulars don't mind my popping in here. I've been reading this board for a while and like it a lot. Suns fan since 1977.
Old 09-18-2006, 11:53 PM   #10
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

Quote:
Hope the regulars don't mind my popping in here. I've been reading this board for a while and like it a lot. Suns fan since 1977.

rock on!
Old 09-19-2006, 06:31 PM   #11
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
..i'm not bustin on the Clips...

Yup, I knew that -- my response was to the LA fan. The Clippers gave us a good round two battle and they have some great fans. Nice to see LA has a team to take over where the dysfunctional dynasty left off.
Lakers gave you a harder first round battle. You were down 3-1. Clips never lead the series against the Suns. My point was the Clips cannot challenge the Suns because they haven't improved and the Suns have and they get two key players back. Suns will win about 10 more games during the regular season so how is this a rivalry? Clips fans are delusional.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 08:35 PM   #12
joni
I hit open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
Lakers gave you a harder first round battle. You were down 3-1. Clips never lead the series against the Suns. My point was the Clips cannot challenge the Suns because they haven't improved and the Suns have and they get two key players back. Suns will win about 10 more games during the regular season so how is this a rivalry? Clips fans are delusional.

I'm not the one who said it was a rivalry. I agree with the poster who said there's more rivalry between Phoenix and Dallas than between Phoenix and either one of the LA teams. I did say Clipper fans aren't delusional in thinking they "belong." It's been a long time coming, but they'll be a team to be reckoned with this year. All in all, the second round of the playoffs was a whole lot scarier for Suns fans than the first round. You can believe it or not, but after the way things went down in Game 4 of the first round, the confidence level was way up in Phoenix. Bennett Salvatore's sudden sight and hearing problems were very motivational.
Old 09-19-2006, 09:43 PM   #13
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool

Suns/Clippers: Rivalry of the future in what century

Every time I see this I can't stop laughing!!! Clippers had the best year ever!
I want to see them do it again. I'm sorry for being a Jack ASS but I just have my on opinion on this one! And only time will tell!!!
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 03:17 PM   #14
Rab
Jared Dudley's #1 Fan

Rab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariodeathgrip
Suns/Clippers: Rivalry of the future in what century

Every time I see this I can't stop laughing!!! Clippers had the best year ever!
I want to see them do it again. I'm sorry for being a Jack ASS but I just have my on opinion on this one! And only time will tell!!!
They are much better than their arena counterparts. Why can't the Suns and Clipps be a rivalry. They are much more in the Suns league than the Lakers will be for at least a couple years. I fear the Clipps more than the Lakers right now by a long shot.

And it's not like they had a fluke year. They are bringing back the same team, and that team will be around for the next few years. They have size, they play good defense, and they don't have to rely on one player to get them a win every night.

Laugh all you want, I assume you're a Laker fan. If laughing makes you feel better that the Clippers are better than the Lakers, and will be for some time, then laugh until your little heart is content, but it's true.
Rab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 11:56 PM   #15
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rab
They are much more in the Suns league than the Lakers will be for at least a couple years. I fear the Clipps more than the Lakers right now by a long shot.

co-signed to hell...sorry laker fans but this is golden word over here... the Clippers are actually a team to be reckoned with...I knew the Suns would beat the Lakers, but the Clipper series worried me somethin awful...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: