Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-18-2006, 02:03 AM   #1
oldschoolreebok
Can barely lace up my sneakers

oldschoolreebok has an OK reputation so far
Default Post your Picture Thread (Again)

Hey IShers post up your pics so we can get some faces to these screen names.

here's me:

oldschoolreebok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 02:16 AM   #2
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

How much for an ounce?
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 02:19 AM   #3
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

You seem weird but nice jerseys nonetheless.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 02:20 AM   #4
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool

Love the pic with the herb but take it off sap Because people are getting busted for that now of days. I'm a big fan of the Herb but don't want other user getting busted it is a waste of tax payer money when we get busted and cost big buck for us. The pigs make me sick, And it should be legal but doctor are making too much money describing worthless pill when all we need sometime is the herb. Herb use is in DA bible in should be used.
My friend is a cop and was telling me that they busted alot of people on myspace.com for posting the same.
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 02:25 AM   #5
oldschoolreebok
Can barely lace up my sneakers

oldschoolreebok has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariodeathgrip
Love the pic with the herb but take it off sap Because people are getting busted for that now of days. I'm a big fan of the Herb but don't want other user getting busted it is a waste of tax payer money when we get busted and cost big buck for us. The pigs make me sick, And it should be legal but doctor are making too much money describing worthless pill when all we need sometime is the herb. Herb use is in DA bible in should be used.
My friend is a cop and was telling me that they busted alot of people on myspace.com for posting the same.
well my friend that pic was taken in Amsterdam, **** is legal there.

oh and btw that whole "my friend is a cop" thing is bull****
oldschoolreebok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 03:36 AM   #6
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldschoolreebok
well my friend that pic was taken in Amsterdam, **** is legal there.

oh and btw that whole "my friend is a cop" thing is bull****
Sorry I didn't know, thought it may have been in a diffrent country. My friends is a cop he became one about a month ago. After passes all his ****. And me and him play ball once or twice a weak, he can never beat me even with all his training, he told me about a week or two ago that one of his friends got busted because he posted his **** on myspace.com. So I thought I just warned you!! But sorry for wasting your time!!!
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 03:56 AM   #7
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lol didn't take very long for the pic posting thread to get off topic
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 03:59 PM   #8
JSub
Decent college freshman

JSub has decent reputationJSub has decent reputation

Well well, look what the dog dragged in...

Nosejunkie is back. You freak.
JSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 08:47 PM   #9
exit
I brick open layups

exit has no real reputation yet.

no need to photoshop this guy ...
exit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 08:51 PM   #10
West-Side
Decent college freshman

West-Side has an OK reputation so far

You hang out with some weird looking guys, that fat guy with glasses is ready to vomit it seems.
West-Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 09:20 PM   #11
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

nash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

[quote=oldschoolreebok]Hey IShers post up your pics so we can get some faces to these screen names.

here's me:

I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!
nash4eva!gosuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 09:21 PM   #12
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

nash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

www.myspace.com/prynseza
Old 09-18-2006, 09:40 PM   #13
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Most recent one of me...

Old 09-18-2006, 09:42 PM   #14
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Most recent one of me...

damn boy...why couldn't you be the first one to hit on me here?

hahah...j/k

just lettin you know..you are a FINE man/boy/guy thing K?
Old 09-18-2006, 09:44 PM   #15
B-Low
The Love B-Low

haha thanks!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: