Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 09-18-2006, 11:54 AM   #1
Trickz_1
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Trickz_1 has an OK reputation so far
Talking Lebron

Personally i think that Lebron is one of the top 3 bball players in the nba. But my friend does not, can everyone who agrees with me write bac!!!
Trickz_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 06:37 PM   #2
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hell yeah he's top 3. At LEAST top 3!
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 11:30 AM   #3
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat cool

top 3 all time you mean???!!!
wally_world is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 01:25 PM   #4
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

No..."top 3 bball players in the nba"
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 01:42 PM   #5
AKADS
National High School Star

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool

Right now top 3? Yeah but you could argue he isn't

Top 5? For Sure.

Kobe, Dirk, Lebron, Duncan, Wade, KG. All could be there as well
AKADS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 02:28 PM   #6
FLIER

FLIER has an OK reputation so far

After seeing his actuation in Japan I think that there are some players better than him.
FLIER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 01:17 AM   #7
nawsanenawmean
I brick open layups

nawsanenawmean has an OK reputation so far

Lebron is the best player in the league without question. He's put up numbers that only NBA LEGENDS have ever done and he is only 21. The guy is absolutely amazing and it's scary to think how good he'll be in his prime.
nawsanenawmean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 06:34 AM   #8
bruzzes
I brick open layups

bruzzes has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickz_1
Personally i think that Lebron is one of the top 3 bball players in the nba. But my friend does not, can everyone who agrees with me write bac!!!

Maybe you can tell us the three top players your friend has in mind.

As for the comment made by one poster that Lebrons "actualization" was less than expected in Japan consider the role he was asked to play...that of a point guard. He learned alot playing that role and was not asked to score.
This will probably help him when he brings up the ball on the floor this season.

One could also rate Lebron in Fantasy Basketball. Who was last year and who will be the number one pick by all the experts this year?

Opinions vary..."Roadhouse"... and your friend has the right of his opinion.

(even if it's wrong) smile
bruzzes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 09:56 PM   #9
Legend
I hit open layups

Legend has no real reputation yet.

Flat out LeBron James is the best playa in the league after Kobe Bryant, (as of last season) but in this upcoming season LeBron James will prove himself as the best playa there will be and there ever was FLAT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 09:58 PM   #10
lebron_zoom
Great young streetballer

lebron_zoom has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend
Flat out LeBron James is the best playa in the league after Kobe Bryant, (as of last season) but in this upcoming season LeBron James will prove himself as the best playa there will be and there ever was FLAT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND he'll do it without being arrogant and a ballhog like Kobe
lebron_zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 05:40 AM   #11
CHUPAKABRA_MO-01

CHUPAKABRA_MO-01 has an OK reputation so far

I think it's just a matter of time when does Lebron will be the first man on the beach in the NBA!!!
CHUPAKABRA_MO-01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 09:40 PM   #12
lebron_zoom
Great young streetballer

lebron_zoom has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHUPAKABRA_MO-01
I think it's just a matter of time when does Lebron will be the first man on the beach in the NBA!!!

Sorry I didnt really understand that...
lebron_zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 11:05 AM   #13
huppcap
Local High School Star

huppcap has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by achileus
of course he is.just look at his stats at 21y!!!!

btw. maybe you would like to visit:

http://lebronj.blogspot.com

Stats don't make you a top 3 player necessarily. I agree for his age he has great stats. He is also a good leader and has great maturity for his age. He is the best 21 year-old player in the league now and probably the best 21y/o ever.

Last edited by huppcap : 10-06-2006 at 11:15 AM.
huppcap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 04:30 PM   #14
AKADS
National High School Star

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool

Go ask Joe Wait what he thinks.
AKADS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 11:23 PM   #15
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lebron is not in the top 3 in the NBA yet and thats no diss. Will he? Well thats up to him, because he's got game and talent.

He also has to mature a bit, and develop more leadership skills (that comes with age hopefully) and also that killer instinct, that he himself said he needed to work on.

I am impressed for sure.
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: