Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 12-19-2008, 11:07 PM   #1
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default Going to Nets versus Heat tomorrow

IZod Center

The TV outside my section entrance

the scoreboard

HAlftime show: Santa Claus basketball.

I couldn't get a shot of the banners and I forgot later. But here are two retired jerseys

Hayes goes down

VC at the line

will link some videos later

Last edited by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork : 12-21-2008 at 02:41 AM.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 11:12 PM   #2
NJnetsfan1535
Future NBA Player

NJnetsfan1535 has decent reputation
Default Re: Going to Nets versus Heat tomorrow

nice man, hope you have a good time
NJnetsfan1535 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 11:13 PM   #3
RecSpecs110
Prokhorov = Badass

RecSpecs110 is considered somewhat coolRecSpecs110 is considered somewhat cool

Have fun. Really hope we get this win. We need to catch Miami in the standings.
RecSpecs110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 12:12 AM   #4
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
will take pictures. But I am sitting up in the mountain.
during the french revolution, ¨the mountain¨ was where all the talented people sat in the legislative assembly.

i´m not completely sure how useful that fact is, however.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 12:35 AM   #5
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn

ZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat cool

I'm hoping to get over there tomorrow too. I didn't get to tonight like I planned because of the snow.
ZHAKIDD532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 01:02 AM   #6
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

there didn't seem to be many fans there to see kidd's return, so i highly doubt there will be many people there to see the heat. you will probably be able to move down if they let people do it tonight.

tell stro i said sup.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 01:06 AM   #7
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Please, for the love of god make sure you don't just google the pics... i'm being serious.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 01:07 AM   #8
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZHAKIDD532
I'm hoping to get over there tomorrow too. I didn't get to tonight like I planned because of the snow.
If I were to go to a nets game, i'd get a $10 ticket and move as close as possible.. unless there is tight security at the IZOD center. Is there?
Old 12-20-2008, 01:28 AM   #9
RecSpecs110
Prokhorov = Badass

RecSpecs110 is considered somewhat coolRecSpecs110 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
there didn't seem to be many fans there to see kidd's return, so i highly doubt there will be many people there to see the heat. you will probably be able to move down if they let people do it tonight.

tell stro i said sup.

It was weird, because during the intros, the arena seemed empty. But at the game progressed, the crowd got louder, and it actually seemed filled. They were probably just late to the game
RecSpecs110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 01:40 AM   #10
FinishHim!
I dunk on kids

FinishHim! is popular on this boardFinishHim! is popular on this boardFinishHim! is popular on this boardFinishHim! is popular on this board

In the post game interview they asked Kidd the first thing he thought right before the game started and he said something like "wow, this is all the fans? 3000 fans. and I remembered the good times and the bad" and he said it with a sheepish look on his face.
FinishHim! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 07:49 AM   #11
NJnetsfan1535
Future NBA Player

NJnetsfan1535 has decent reputation

when i went to the nets against timberwolves 2 weeks ago it was packed, i dunno why but it was full
NJnetsfan1535 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 11:56 AM   #12
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Have fun.
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 01:57 AM   #13
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
If I were to go to a nets game, i'd get a $10 ticket and move as close as possible.. unless there is tight security at the IZOD center. Is there?

I got $8 tickets from stubhub for the upper level seats.

they allowed certain people in the upper sections to move down for free.

and the ushers will turn you back unless you bring a ticket.

but some people manage to sneak past that...

anyway, i didnt take too many photos. spent most of my memory card recording videos. will upload as soon as I get it hosted somewhere
Old 12-21-2008, 12:00 PM   #14
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...t=MOV02892.flv

some gameplay that leads to the Lopez alley oop

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...t=MOV02888.flv

halftime show.... Santa Claus basketball.....
Old 12-21-2008, 12:30 PM   #15
bokes15
Playoffs!

I see. At the air Canada center, security checks your ticket at the beginning of the game, but after that, I always sneak down to a lower level seat, usually after halftime.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: