Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-18-2006, 10:42 PM   #31
Jerm
I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm

Jerm has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
is it just me or is he not rating anything.

Hahaha, were you waiting to be rated?...You should know by now, Stefen isn't a man of his words.
Jerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 10:42 PM   #32
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

All on a scale of 1-10. Images won't work for some reason.

ROUND 1. FIGHT!

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/ima...ine=1154317713 Hmm. Remnids me of a basket encrusted in diamonds with hamburger meat inside. It's truly the meathead picture. Would be very artsy fartsy and could be up in one of those art exibits where it has pieces like a girl lactating onto a piece of cheese or a some fat guy crapping on a picture of mother theresa holding a crucifix if it wasn't for the fact that when I read your posts it's always in the most worthless threads on the board. A 7. Not too rare, meathead.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/ima...ine=1157524804 Snoop smoking some herb. Predictable to say the least. I bet you're around 15 years old, never smoked before in your life. Probably not even civilized. You
re from one of the countries that's always like 12 years behind every one else and you just got Snoop over there today and he's the coolest thing ever. If I looked in your dumpster out back I'd probably find a couple pairs of MC Hammer pants. "That styles so last year." A 5.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/ima...ine=1157583821 AUGHSHHAH!!!!!!!1!!!!AHHHHHH!!!! - ZERO

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/ima...ine=1150895055 A rockets fan hating on Dirk. I like it. Reminds me of the beef Donald Osmond and Mike Jackson had back in the day. One sided to say the least. The username is what makes the avatar though. Specifically the Returns part. You don't see that too often. You're the Jedi nerd of the board. 6 for being passionate.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/ima...ine=1154453846 It fits you, I guess. Although it's a safe avatar, it's not gonna offend anyone and not gonna cause much excitement/conversation. It's like going on vacation to Japan and talking about how you're gonna try all kinds of different foods and when you get there you end up eating at all their american fast food joints, just to see what the difference is and then when you get home you brag about how you ate at Taco Bell............in japan. 4.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/ima...ine=1158280922 "Hey, Jerm! This is what your moms face resembled when I was through with boning her, except change the ISH to the initals ISH to OWN. Cause that's what I do to her before I discard her and throw her to the dogs. Who let em out?! :sigh: 1.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/ima...ine=1154832758 Propz for ponying up the cash and sponsoring one of those less fortunate kids from Somalia. I myself just watch the commercials and contemplate doing it before switching channels and forgetting about it. But come on, man. A jersey and a baseball bat? How about some food and soap? It's the thought that counts. You'll at least be the cool uncle at christmas when your little sister gets knocked up and has twins in a couple years. 8.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/ima...ine=1149619872 hahaha. here's a story, of a man named faufner, who had the most glorious avatar sitting in a rectangular space on ish. It was one uncle tom, living by himself, till one day when he raped a white girl for beating him at chess......" 10!
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 10:43 PM   #33
funkylikemonkey
Football In The Groin

funkylikemonkey has an OK reputation so far

I was about to agree with Geewiz on this one...
funkylikemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 10:44 PM   #34
sydneyking
Banned

sydneyking has not been impressing people

sydneyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 10:45 PM   #35
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Where is mine TMOGE?
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 10:46 PM   #36
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
Where is mine TMOGE?

it's right here. It sucks. 1.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 10:48 PM   #37
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
it's right here. It sucks. 1.

Not as bad as your mom. Tell her that I'm gonna deliver her another load tommorow morning on my way to school.
Old 09-18-2006, 10:48 PM   #38
Jerm

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
All on a scale of 1-10. Images won't work for some reason.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/ima...ine=1158280922 "Hey, Jerm! This is what your moms face resembled when I was through with boning her, except change the ISH to the initals ISH to OWN. Cause that's what I do to her before I discard her and throw her to the dogs. Who let em out?! :sigh: 1.

I was going to believe you but you're popular for not being a man of your words so I'm quite relaxed.
Old 09-18-2006, 10:49 PM   #39
Jerm

Quote:
Not as bad as your mom. Tell her that I'm gonna deliver her another load tommorow morning on my way to school.

She can only serve one master please.
Old 09-18-2006, 10:51 PM   #40
funkylikemonkey
Football In The Groin

funkylikemonkey has an OK reputation so far

If only I could still use my avatars from the old board:

Football in the groin

Simpson's parody of Requiem for a Dream
funkylikemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 10:51 PM   #41
Kobe24
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm
She can only serve one master please.

Fine,may I lend her next friday? I want to teach the dog a new trick.
Old 09-18-2006, 10:54 PM   #42
Jerm

Quote:

Sure man, just return her before Monday morning. I can't be stingy with a hoe.
Old 09-18-2006, 10:55 PM   #43
Silent Mav
Local High School Star

Silent Mav has decent reputationSilent Mav has decent reputation

I would think you'd rate Clutch higher.
Silent Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 10:56 PM   #44
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

I don't know what's worse, you extending this horrible, trite joke or the fact that you're willing to take Jerm's sloppy seconds. Or be anywhere that Jerm wants to be.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 10:56 PM   #45
Kobe24
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm
Sure man, just return her before Monday morning. I can't be stingy with a hoe.

Alright deal. How much does she pay you? She said something about 15$ an hour but I'm not sure that it's worth it,you know.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: