Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 12-20-2008, 05:08 PM   #1
bada bing
College star

bada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected poster
Default quit with this 2010 talk

This 2010 bs thats been going around is getting ridiculous. You need to stop this talk about 2010. We still have 2 seasons to play including this. Every thread in here is talking about the 2010 offseason. That is a flawed argument and know one knows whats going to happen. Stop making baseless claims about the 2010 offseason and about what Bosh is going to do. Even Bosh doesn't know so how the **** do you know?

If our team makes some trades and starts playing some good ball while showing potential for advancement, I am not worried about Bosh staying or leaving. Bosh will stay if he sees this team's positive future.

Just for ****s sake all you kids out there stop making up BS about the 2010 season. We are in the 2008/2009 season and lets talk about this season. **** 2010 and whats going to happen there. You MF's are boring me in all the threads when every thread in this section is about Bosh and the 2010 offseason.

Now you may go back to continuing the discussions in other threads without bringing up the 2010 bull**** again.

thank you for listening and your cooperation will be appreciated.
bada bing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 05:18 PM   #2
Trovez
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Trovez has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: quit with this 2010 talk

are you done?
Trovez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 05:22 PM   #3
bada bing
College star

bada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trovez
are you done?

did u see the post end and me saying thank you? that means i am done you moron.
Old 12-20-2008, 05:24 PM   #4
Trovez
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Trovez has an OK reputation so far

alright, i was just checking.
Trovez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 05:56 PM   #5
jrcp3
GuardsWinChampionships

jrcp3 has an OK reputation so far

bada bing you gotta remember if we keep on losing and don't even make the playoffs it will be almost certain Bosh will leave and want to play for a contender ..... unless he doesn't care about winnning and doesn't mine losing but you guys are buddies right so you would probably know best ......... right?
jrcp3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 11:04 PM   #6
bada bing
College star

again, you are not understanding what my point is. We all know that so no need to make a wise comment. There are 2 seasons left, the raptors are going to make a move. Lets worry about this season and how to improve it instead of thinking about 2 ****ing years in the future.
Old 12-21-2008, 12:32 AM   #7
jrcp3
GuardsWinChampionships

Quote:
Originally Posted by bada bing
again, you are not understanding what my point is. We all know that so no need to make a wise comment. There are 2 seasons left, the raptors are going to make a move. Lets worry about this season and how to improve it instead of thinking about 2 ****ing years in the future.

you still aren't understanding .... when it comes to signing players and contracts it all matter what our best player is going too do ..... TRUST ME if we were winnning NO ONE will be talking about Bosh leaving ..... but we now the fact is we are losing and Bosh is getting mad ..... but real talks we are just 1 piece away ( SG/SF ) from what we really need this year and next ...... thats all bro
Old 12-21-2008, 09:43 AM   #8
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool

Honestly, I agree with bada bing. What happens if we have a great season next year? Bosh won't wanna leave.....especially if we get a good player or 2 this off season. Think about it. We have tons of expirers so why not? I know it might look slim but Bargnani's 6 mil a season will come off the books this season. With that coming off, we could possibly get something good....
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 10:25 AM   #9
jrcp3
GuardsWinChampionships

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Low
Honestly, I agree with bada bing. What happens if we have a great season next year? Bosh won't wanna leave.....especially if we get a good player or 2 this off season. Think about it. We have tons of expirers so why not? I know it might look slim but Bargnani's 6 mil a season will come off the books this season. With that coming off, we could possibly get something good....

So what we tank this season? WOW
Old 12-21-2008, 10:44 AM   #10
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

He's not saying tank the season, he's just saying let it play out, evaluate the team and make the neccessary moves to improve leading up to 2010. No need to blow things up and rebuild.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 10:59 AM   #11
Phesto
Fire BC! Hire GG!

Phesto has an OK reputation so far

Agreed. 2010 talk is premature and needs to stop (or as I've been doing, ignored).
Phesto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 11:56 AM   #12
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

Knock Knock.

Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 12:06 PM   #13
J000
ISH #1 AFGHAN

J000 is a pretty well-respected posterJ000 is a pretty well-respected posterJ000 is a pretty well-respected poster

7 games below .500.
We need a move, and let's stop talking about 2012, a lot could happen in span of 1 year. I mean look at the Celtics.
J000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 03:02 PM   #14
Toni
The Clumsy Waiter

Toni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrcp3
bada bing you gotta remember if we keep on losing and don't even make the playoffs it will be almost certain Bosh will leave and want to play for a contender ..... unless he doesn't care about winnning and doesn't mine losing but you guys are buddies right so you would probably know best ......... right?

It's only one season and we're only a quarter way through. Stop freaking out. These threads are getting ridiculous. We're all you guys this antsy for the years 2003-2006 where we sucked terribly? Go shovel your driveways and blow off some steam.
Toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 07:12 PM   #15
RAPSCANWIN
Keeping the Bench Warm

RAPSCANWIN has decent reputation

LOL......

Its hilarious how people on this board jump off and on the bandwagon so quickly.

Fire BC....trade this player, trade that player.....

incredible.....

good thing most of you are too young to remember the real dark ages for this franchise back in the 90's. You'd all be in the loony bin by now.
RAPSCANWIN is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: