Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-26-2008, 04:47 PM   #16
Kensta
National High School Star

Kensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: For those who are still wondering about torrents.

^^ Hope they come out soon. I want to watch The Wrestler so bad.
Kensta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 05:06 PM   #17
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
And for people looking for invites, you don't even need to be on demonoid. If you want a public site then just go to mininova. They're all there as well. Just look for the ones with the most seeders/leechers and read the comments to make sure it's the right files and not a fake.

It seems like the only major films that aren't available are Benjamin Button and The Wrestler.

what are the chances of downloading a virus though. I cant afford to screw up my laptup with anything at all...
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 05:52 PM   #18
Kensta

Kensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease
what are the chances of downloading a virus though. I cant afford to screw up my laptup with anything at all...

Make sure to click on the comments to check if it is real or fake. The ones with alot of seeders/leechers are usually real with no viruses/spyware.
Kensta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 05:52 PM   #19
Kleiza7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease

ok lets say i have a torrent account in private site . Lets say its downloads speed is about.... well its your max download rate. :) All of you if you`re in a need of some music concerts in hd , films in hd i can send you torrent files via email or skype my skype is felis15 . Like games torrents either pc or xbox360 even wii ;) I`m just a good person ...sometimes :)
Old 12-26-2008, 10:33 PM   #20
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
And for people looking for invites, you don't even need to be on demonoid. If you want a public site then just go to mininova. They're all there as well. Just look for the ones with the most seeders/leechers and read the comments to make sure it's the right files and not a fake.

It seems like the only major films that aren't available are Benjamin Button and The Wrestler.

Situations like this never happen on Demonoid. It's such a tightly run community, things like this aren't allowed. That is why it is hands down, the best torrent site on the entire internet.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 10:44 PM   #21
Younggrease
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
Situations like this never happen on Demonoid. It's such a tightly run community, things like this aren't allowed. That is why it is hands down, the best torrent site on the entire internet.

that why you should hook me up wit a invite
Old 12-26-2008, 11:03 PM   #22
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

would love an invite brah, mininova makes me sad.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 11:06 PM   #23
Sicknote

Sicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation here

n9ue90nkenqvylzvsrozoi8xrxjubcz8dc3e94o0

Invitation code. Whoever gets it gets it.
Sicknote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 11:26 PM   #24
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
And it won't happen on mininova, pirate bay or any other public site to anyone with any common sense about downloading.

As for best torrent site on the internet? Nah. For games/tv/movies I'll take my Filelist and Bitsoup.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 12:54 AM   #25
Younggrease
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicknote
n9ue90nkenqvylzvsrozoi8xrxjubcz8dc3e94o0

Invitation code. Whoever gets it gets it.

thanks man it worked...But I made a dumb username that is my last name with some numbers after it so I could remember it. Now its easier for me to get tracked by the cops. I feel like I wasted it. It does seem pretty easy though, wonder what the odds of getting in trouble are...prob the same as with Morpheus and Limewire?
Old 12-27-2008, 12:26 PM   #26
belko
Can barely lace up my sneakers

belko has no real reputation yet.

Another invitaton? Pretty please.
belko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 02:42 PM   #27
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
And it won't happen on mininova, pirate bay or any other public site to anyone with any common sense about downloading.

As for best torrent site on the internet? Nah. For games/tv/movies I'll take my Filelist and Bitsoup.

That's great, but you don't have to worry about common sense on Demonoid. There's no such thing as fake torrents, they're not tolerated.

Mininova is horrible, and PB is just above decent. I've used both Filelist and Bitsoup and ran into fake movie torrents all the time, got sick of it. Went to Demonoid, and now I never have to worry about that.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 05:30 PM   #28
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I usually use EZTV if i'm downloading a TV show, or if i'm gonna get a movie, i'll make sure they're ripped by aXXo or Klaxon, they're usually the two best.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 06:06 PM   #29
Sicknote

Sicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation here

yjn45bvodejg8dsd494tu3lcx6x0rkgt5ziujmc6
rk8rd2ygynv6l4njqedddkecwkzw8g2elqgehelic8
janwr2v23znqznnx3gdoiks12tr2nopo8pc0c91j
0arhpbphvzlr1gylvfl2icsicqjwxcibz28ob

Take if you'd like, just do me and everyone else at Demonoid a favor and don't use if you're gonna be stupid. Thanks.
Sicknote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 06:50 PM   #30
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong
I usually use EZTV if i'm downloading a TV show, or if i'm gonna get a movie, i'll make sure they're ripped by aXXo or Klaxon, they're usually the two best.
I like Axxo too, especially for burning to dvds and playing on standalone players. I really hate hard-coding separate sub-title files into foreign movies myself and axxo will do all that for you and with perfect compatibility.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: