Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Houston Rockets Forum

Houston Rockets Forum Houston Rockets message board - rockets fan forum

Old 06-11-2006, 07:00 PM   #16
$ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Wow you pulled a lame duck move there.

Only 39,800 posts to go!
Old 06-11-2006, 07:52 PM   #17
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by $ci
Only 39,800 posts to go!

Dont worry Kent, this guy just pulled a bigger pansy move.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 07:56 PM   #18
TheGreatNumber8
Banned

TheGreatNumber8 has not been impressing people

I love how Gobb thinks he is so tough.
TheGreatNumber8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 09:57 AM   #19
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Street racing is jail or being let off. I should know it happened to me in the back of my high school parking lot. (yes i know i was stupid) I got let off of course
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 11:47 AM   #20
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGtoGay2k6
lol wreckless driving can get you jail time
You have to get caught though. Which David Wesley obvioulsy did not. We know after the fact that he was racing Bobby Phills, but no police officers saw him do it. Therefore, no charges.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 11:59 AM   #21
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

JordanPippenRodman has no real reputation yet.

congrats! but was meeting david wesley deserving of a new thread? that's like me running into the bag boy at Jewel and then coming on here to start a new thread. ya feel me?
JordanPippenRodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 12:08 PM   #22
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanPippenRodman
congrats! but was meeting david wesley deserving of a new thread? that's like me running into the bag boy at Jewel and then coming on here to start a new thread. ya feel me?
I have a feeling that you'd start a thread if you ran into...I dunno, say Malik Allen or Chris Duhon or something. It's the same.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 01:37 PM   #23
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

Damn dude where the hell are you from that meeting David Wesley left you star struck? LOL Just busting your chops a bit.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 01:46 PM   #24
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by saKf
I have a feeling that you'd start a thread if you ran into...I dunno, say Malik Allen or Chris Duhon or something. It's the same.

OMG, if I met Chris Duhon, I'd bust a nut!

trade him to Memphis now!
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 01:47 PM   #25
Unregistered

i met ron harper last year at the tim hortons.
Old 06-12-2006, 01:53 PM   #26
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

a non-hockey player at a Tim Hortons? what has the world come to!
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 03:15 PM   #27
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

JordanPippenRodman has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saKf

yeah right dude. i was on the front page of the sports section, in the daily herlad, with scottie pippen. you didn't hear me piping off when that occured. malik allen...good joke. duhon, yeah i'd probably sell his autograph on ebay.
JordanPippenRodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 03:42 PM   #28
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

Damn, if I met Chris DUhon, I'd probably cream my pants
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: