Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 09-28-2006, 09:40 PM   #91
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Calm down guys.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 10:28 PM   #92
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Well it looks like prezedent is gone again...he hasnt responded after his few choice words.

Mariodeathgrip and Targus, come on dudes this was the first peaceful lakers and kings talk we had for a while just chill out a bit.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 10:52 PM   #93
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Well it looks like prezedent is gone again...he hasnt responded after his few choice words.

Mariodeathgrip and Targus, come on dudes this was the first peaceful lakers and kings talk we had for a while just chill out a bit.

Calm Calm I just won't respond to Targus again. No matter what he Say's. I been on ice for a while and I'm not saying piece but for now on when it comes to Targus is going to be No comment for now.
So the talks with Laker's and King's fans can continue, as the two surprising teams from the West can shock the NBA again and be the top teams to deal with.
South and North CA vs. them all.
Can't wait till the season begins.

Last edited by mariodeathgrip : 09-28-2006 at 10:57 PM.
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 11:34 PM   #94
BradMiller52
Kings fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariodeathgrip
Calm Calm I just won't respond to Targus again. No matter what he Say's. I been on ice for a while and I'm not saying piece but for now on when it comes to Targus is going to be No comment for now.
So the talks with Laker's and King's fans can continue, as the two surprising teams from the West can shock the NBA again and be the top teams to deal with.
South and North CA vs. them all.
Can't wait till the season begins

That would be awesome but I dunno. Denver gets a top 4 seed automatically because of their retarded division. Houston got a lot better and if they stay healthy they're a contender. Dallas reached the finals last year. SA was a 63 win team. Phoenix has the reigning MVP(although whether he deserved it or not is an entirely different story) and they've got a great coaching staff and maybe a healthy Amare. The clippers are pretty good too.

It would be great if the Kings and lakers could surprise the NBA then kick ass and maybe play in the 2nd round of the playoffs but the west conference is very competitive.

However if Musselman can coach better than Adelman(it'll be tough considering Rick is a HOF calibre coach and the only thing he's missing is a championship), Martin breaks out, Artest shows how good he can be on offense as well as defense, Miller regains his toughness, and Bibby learns how to play D the Kings could possibly be up there.

If the Lakers young players improve so Kobe doesn't have to score quite as much every night that would help them IMO. Also they added Radmanovich(a shooter) so that will help Kobe and Odom. Another year under the triangle will definitely help for most of their players. Also made some additions like Farmar and Evans who can chip in a bit IMO.

Those are a lot of ifs for both teams though. I don't know I just want the season to start. Houston is starting to seem like the old Indiana teams where it's supposed to be their year every year but somehow injuries or something makes them come up short. They added Bonzi and Battier though so we'll just have to see.
Old 09-29-2006, 03:34 AM   #95
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Perezident has no real reputation yet.

nah nah laker freak lol i'm still here

n mario come on dog chill...thats just targus for ya... he and i had a lil run in also but we cool now.... u have to admit... that was a jokey post u made...ur "8" yr old son...come onnnnn u expect ur imaginative 8 yr old kid to believe that himself...i doubt it..... and u know what other thing has me puzzled about the mario n faggy gavis thing... u guys never evver post around the same time.....???? and u guys take up for each other... which gives me to believe u are faggy gavis..... no one ever saw when he said he was 16???? :S and no one asked u your age either so i'm a little skeptical about that as well......
but my take about this whhhoole situation....... **** bonzi wells!!
now! umm my thing is signin salmons was good ..if u look at the roster and u see that we lack a back up pg... but then again we might as well signed kareem rush lol who n my view is a better spot up jump shoter than john salmons.....we all know what that kid rush is capable of doing hence the 2003 finals when rush hit 6for6 threes and we could use some outside shooting of the bench to go along with ciso...and we could of used cisco for a back up pg.... in any event it would of been a steal... having ciso running the point...who can hit the three post up smaller guys like toni parker nash paul etc..in an iso..... drive dish etc... my thing is john salmons is a waste of skin we could of saved the mle..i understand the arguement about 3 elite gms wanting to sign salmons... but lets look at their rosters...suns...umm they just wanted DEPTH THATS ALL they have nash diaw(who plays point) barbosa .. they just wanted a solid rotation for the playoffs and/or incase of injuries.....toronto... umm lookin at salmons he was one of the better free agents out there (which was a poor free agent class) and jus because they have the money they wanted to sign him also they needed help BADLY.... at the point because derrik(moses) martin lol and that scrub from the euro league wont cut it so they were jus about desperate...so i see where wdj is coming from and i feel his frustrations....also i see the points ballings KIE ron artest are coming from aswell.....
thats why they wanted him..... i feel as if lol kareem rush what of bin a better cheaper route for us because salmons rush and demarr are all in the same shoe...signing any of them what of made the same impact...in my view...we wasted the mle for nothing in salmons...could of saved it for next years free agents which is projected to be way better than this year..... how eva good move for the rockets tho i'm happy for them..but the chemistry wont be there..also bonzi saw those guys coming..he is goin to use them...they wont be contenders with him... he onli wanted the rockets to pick him up so it looks like he's changed...HE WILL OPT OUT unless n the off season they pick somebody up huge..and then bonzi realises that that move puts them over the top...
gooooo kingssss
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 06:39 AM   #96
FLIER
Can barely lace up my sneakers

FLIER has an OK reputation so far

Hi, I'm new in this forum.

I think that Iverson is one of the best players of the league and the best in the position 1-2. The signing-up of Iverson would be a good opportunity for Sacramento, but I think that 76ers won't sell his Star.

Iverson is a superstar if he plays the SG. Iverson playing the PG would not direct the game and Sacrament would lose many games.

Bye.
FLIER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 03:57 PM   #97
FaBbY DaViS
I airball my layups

FaBbY DaViS has an OK reputation so far

boi is u trippin that foo aint me n its FabBY DaViS i try 2 stop talking **** cuz all u lil girls would stop being butt hurt n crying your lil eyes over some internet sports chat line things but no u king **** still talking ****
FaBbY DaViS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 03:59 PM   #98
FaBbY DaViS
I airball my layups

FaBbY DaViS has an OK reputation so far

but i aint even trippin cuz all u doin is making my name big
FaBbY DaViS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 06:09 PM   #99
BradMiller52
Kings fan

Guys stop insulting eachother, making conspiracy theories about who's who, and calm down.
Old 09-29-2006, 07:02 PM   #100
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perezident
nah nah laker freak lol i'm still here

n mario come on dog chill...thats just targus for ya... he and i had a lil run in also but we cool now.... u have to admit... that was a jokey post u made...ur "8" yr old son...come onnnnn u expect ur imaginative 8 yr old kid to believe that himself...i doubt it..... and u know what other thing has me puzzled about the mario n faggy gavis thing... u guys never evver post around the same time.....???? and u guys take up for each other... which gives me to believe u are faggy gavis..... no one ever saw when he said he was 16???? :S and no one asked u your age either so i'm a little skeptical about that as well......
but my take about this whhhoole situation....... **** bonzi wells!!
now! umm my thing is signin salmons was good ..if u look at the roster and u see that we lack a back up pg... but then again we might as well signed kareem rush lol who n my view is a better spot up jump shoter than john salmons.....we all know what that kid rush is capable of doing hence the 2003 finals when rush hit 6for6 threes and we could use some outside shooting of the bench to go along with ciso...and we could of used cisco for a back up pg.... in any event it would of been a steal... having ciso running the point...who can hit the three post up smaller guys like toni parker nash paul etc..in an iso..... drive dish etc... my thing is john salmons is a waste of skin we could of saved the mle..i understand the arguement about 3 elite gms wanting to sign salmons... but lets look at their rosters...suns...umm they just wanted DEPTH THATS ALL they have nash diaw(who plays point) barbosa .. they just wanted a solid rotation for the playoffs and/or incase of injuries.....toronto... umm lookin at salmons he was one of the better free agents out there (which was a poor free agent class) and jus because they have the money they wanted to sign him also they needed help BADLY.... at the point because derrik(moses) martin lol and that scrub from the euro league wont cut it so they were jus about desperate...so i see where wdj is coming from and i feel his frustrations....also i see the points ballings KIE ron artest are coming from aswell.....
thats why they wanted him..... i feel as if lol kareem rush what of bin a better cheaper route for us because salmons rush and demarr are all in the same shoe...signing any of them what of made the same impact...in my view...we wasted the mle for nothing in salmons...could of saved it for next years free agents which is projected to be way better than this year..... how eva good move for the rockets tho i'm happy for them..but the chemistry wont be there..also bonzi saw those guys coming..he is goin to use them...they wont be contenders with him... he onli wanted the rockets to pick him up so it looks like he's changed...HE WILL OPT OUT unless n the off season they pick somebody up huge..and then bonzi realises that that move puts them over the top...
gooooo kingssss

Go to the Laker's forum and check the thread "Were are you all from?"
That's were I found out that he was only 16, at least that what he said.
Perezident please know your facts first before you start making conspiracy theories saying that I am him is the biggest insult I have ever had on the Forum. I know about you and Targus because I was the dumb ass with the miss spelling and had him attacking me for it and you came in and started going at him for being a English Expert. And by the way my son did make up the Kings vrs. Marvarch thread I just typed it for him. I was so proud of it I posted it in the NBA LAKER's and King's forum.
I have no problem with you and respect your love for the game, and want to say that your post are getting better and better. You seem to be studying a-lot of possibilities so keep it up.

This is what I saw on the Laker's forum for FaBbY DaViS The only thing I got to say is his mother needs to wash his computer with a-lot of soap the biggest foul typing I've seen. See I said that to that minor with out using bad words.

Born:Modesto ,California
Lived: Texas and Los Banos for 2 years each
Work: I used 2 work$ for the U.P.S packaging
n some side jobs not legal
Hobbies:Play Basketball for Modesto High, Football and rap

the scary thing about all this is that im only 16

Last edited by mariodeathgrip : 09-29-2006 at 07:04 PM.
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 12:35 AM   #101
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

ha, deathgrip chill out bro dont be such a baby. i just thought it was funny that after everybody criticises you for that kings vs monarchs threads, and then you say your son did it. theres a button called "ignore user"....click it.
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: