Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-28-2008, 12:43 AM   #16
hito da god
look that way >>>>

hito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: This is why people hate rap

Quote:
Originally Posted by emsteez forreal
first off, these dudes aren't popular enough to be burning money like that . it's gonna be hilarious in about 10 years when they're dead broke because they didn't save any of their money .. they'll probably be like "man .. why the **** did we burn $100,000 .."

second thing, once one nigga gets rich does he just give money to all his friends? i'm assuming, right? because yeah, niggas is always like "man my clique get money" even though you know they just made a million off an album, signing bonus, whatever, so do they give the money to their friends or what? they always make it seem like everyones pushing big ass bricks to make the money they got . i don't see making one hit single as hustling .
just to play devil's advocate, there have been tons of rumors of southern rappers making one album and then using the money they make to sell drugs.
hito da god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 12:50 AM   #17
starface
Banned

starface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
I don't think it's right for anyone to say this, and your half asian too, right? Whateverrrrr

according to KRS1, black people cheered when 9/11 happened.
starface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 12:53 AM   #18
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

HisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by blasian
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAHs2.../20767793.aspx

Because they see ignorant mutha****as like this. This is honestly some of the most ignorant shyt I've ever seen.

I love black people, I tolerate niggas, but I absolutely HATE coons. The people in this video are COONS. Honestly, I feel like calling up the Klan anonymously and telling them to lynch these fools. But the Klan probably loves seeing people like this set black people back 100 years.

End rant.

Straight up garbage. Retroactive November 4, 2008 11:00pm EST I stopped taking L's for the dumbass negroes. If a black guy messed up, HE messed up not us, not me, not we. I'm tired of taking an L because one rogue negro decides to do some reckless ****. I'm only taking W's from now on. Obama won. I won, too!
HisJoeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 01:11 AM   #19
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board

Man, always making us all look like idiots. We'll be judged as a whole like that until they smartin' up.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 01:28 AM   #20
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Most of the vid's i've seen in this thread has little to do with rap.

This is the real reason why people HATE RAP

I listen to rap and im a fan of many rap artists (Jeezy, Luda, Shawty Lo, TI, Soulja Boy, Gucci, Juiceman), hell i even got most of wayne's mixtapes but this shyt is stupid as hell. Youtube should be fined for allowing this shyt to be displayed. Soulja boy should have his lips cut off and Arab and friend shouldn't even show their face in the world anymore for letting soulja boy make this dumb shyt.
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 01:30 AM   #21
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board

The thread title should be "This is why people hate BLACK PEOPLE."
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 01:30 AM   #22
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat cool

No way that is real money...at least I hope not
konex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 01:32 AM   #23
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
This is the real reason why people HATE RAP

wow. my brain hurts.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 01:44 AM   #24
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

I feel your pain.

Rednecks from Texas tend to do stupid ****. I will say that burning money is probably the stupidest thing you could possibly do.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 01:47 AM   #25
starface
Banned

starface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
The thread title should be "This is why people hate BLACK PEOPLE."

lol as i was reading all the comments that said "those vids dont really have to do with rap" thats exactly what i was thinking to myself, before i even read your post.

of course, we know the majority of black people are decent folk just like the majority of any race. every race has their bad, it just seems like black peoples bad, is REALLY bad lol

Last edited by starface : 12-28-2008 at 01:49 AM.
Old 12-28-2008, 01:48 AM   #26
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Stop hating on Soulja Boy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5s_9ABmBmc
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 01:53 AM   #27
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So I know what a black guy is, know what a n-word is, but coon? Is that a black guy who keeps coming back and knocking my trash can over no matter how many times I shoot him with a bb gun?
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 01:56 AM   #28
starface
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
I will say that burning money is probably the stupidest thing you could possibly do.

yeah but its great for you and me. the more money other people burn, the more value the money in our own wallets has.

so to the negroes in the video, i say let that 100,000 burneth!
Old 12-28-2008, 01:56 AM   #29
starface
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
but coon? Is that a black guy who keeps coming back and knocking my trash can over no matter how many times I shoot him with a bb gun?

i know this question is facetious, but the answer is still yes.
Old 12-28-2008, 01:58 AM   #30
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by starface
i know this question is facetious, but the answer is still yes.

What a dumbass. I recycle all my crack pipes and chicken bones.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: