Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-28-2008, 01:18 AM   #1
Jumpshot Virus
Banned

Jumpshot Virus has an OK reputation so far
Default Mother Earf gettin' ^

This is madness. I can't take it. This is not the Jurassic era. This is not how it was meant to be. I am sweating. It is December, winter. What the phuck is going on? I know global warming is real, I've been telling you people how it will be our demise for years now.

I'm just sick of it, already. I live in NC. Western, Piedmont to be more exact. The typical temperature here late Dec. is something in the 40-50.... phuck no! It feels like it's early spring outside! 75! WTF...

Something is wrong here. Have you heard Nature? No, not mother "nature", but Nature, the rap artist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7DWb...eature=related

This is mother nature's theme song, ironically enough the artist's name is Nature.

Mother Earth and Man are no longer friends. We ain't friends.

_____

We made our own bed right? Now we must lay in it. You and me, the common man, we didn't ask for this, but we didn't cry foul either... and at the end of the day our children and they'z childrens will suffer from this.

Hell, less than a week ago I was freezing my ass off in the blistering cold 22 degreez weather walking to my car from work 7:20 a night downtown... now here I am running the gawdawn air sweating balls.

Yep, we done phucked up.

May God help us... tell mother earf to ease up and not do so much blow we feelin' framificationz and sh*t now iight ?
Jumpshot Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 01:21 AM   #2
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Mother Earf gettin' ^

It's 45 degress in Southern Cali.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 01:25 AM   #3
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirGauge23
It's 45 degress in Southern Cali.

And about the same in west central Indiana, on December 28th. We got rain all day today. Something is ****ed.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 01:34 AM   #4
starface
Banned

starface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation here

lol one day in december is hardly a sufficient sample size on which to make a case for climate change.

that being said, anyone who knows anything about the delicacy of the relationships that govern the cosmos knows that you cant alter an atmosphere the way we have and not see a change.

now with that being said, global warming could never happen fast enough to actually threaten humanity. its an extremely slow process, and humans would evolve right along side it.

fourthly....legend of hairloss.......i dunno what to say. you are nutzo.
starface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 01:40 AM   #5
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

starface is drunk
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 01:49 AM   #6
Jumpshot Virus
Banned

Quote:
now with that being said, global warming could never happen fast enough to actually threaten humanity. its an extremely slow process, and humans would evolve right along side it.

Firstly, you live in CA, so I wouldn't expect you to have a "hands on" idea of what I'm getting at. You can listen to Jedi Mind Tricks religiously with your Bose headphones all day long, but at the end of the day, you're still that frail white boy that never grew up in the hood much less knows anything about this hip-hop ish, see my point?

Secondly, this is phucking rapid. Global warming is real. It is here, now, today. Not tomorrow. You say we'll "adapt" we'll "survive" ... OK... you have no clue mang. You're still young, so I can see where you're coming from being as optimistic as you are. I was once like you, in the sense of "hope" and "everything will be OK" ... but times have changed. USA will not be # 1 forever... you and the other headstrong mofos like you need to wake up and realize this as truth.... "not in America!"

If we are to win in the gloomy future, little phucks with your mindset will only feed the other side... you have no clue.
Old 12-28-2008, 01:53 AM   #7
barne100
Good High School Starter

barne100 is considered somewhat coolbarne100 is considered somewhat cool

we had our cities highest recorded temperature for december 27th. we also have, up to this point, had the least sunny december on record. Also the rain today... in december (very strange) pushed this year to the most precipitation on record.
barne100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 01:55 AM   #8
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

emsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by starface
fourthly....legend of hairloss

emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 02:19 AM   #9
Jumpshot Virus
Banned

If a girl knew I was losing my hair... and I was seeking help, rogaine, restoration or what have you that'd be one thing... like someone losing hair equates to loss of self confidence ... but in the real world, my world, I don't give a sh*t... if it falls out... it falls out... my Honey Nut Cheeroies will still taste the same, I'll still keep my same salary, I'll still be able to watch NBA on TNT and as long as my **** works I should be fine because when it's all said and done it's not a man's hair that equates to getting puzzy it's more about the look in their eyes... the swag they have... their self-worth... their aura... this presence... their ability to unlock any and all secrets of a woman's mind... not to mention being buff but not on some Mr. T sh*t ... but a body that most girl's wish they BF's had.

In other words, hair loss only equates to less puzzy if you allow it. In some ways, you can even use it to your advantage. Every now and again, some abstract ho wants to phuck the Wizard you know, the Wizardly Cool one.

Old 12-28-2008, 02:23 AM   #10
starface
Banned

starface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpshot Virus
because when it's all said and done it's not a man's hair that equates to getting puzzy it's more about the look in their eyes... the swag they have... their self-worth... their aura... this presence...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
To Whom It May Concern:

Dear Inside|Hoops,

In this moment of distress, I'm writing you this imprudent letter. A few things need to be addressed, and I will get my point across at any cost. Today in the |OTC|, everyone's beloved playground was inches away from all hell breaking lose. I'm starting to believe like Street Fighter, this Inside|Hoops thing is serious business. What I once adored as my favorite "hangout spot" to kick back and have a few laughs to get me through the day, has slowly evolved into a dark, grimy and malevolence battlefield.

Posting at night scares me. It can get wicked quick, and an impious Mega |i-LL| LOJ posting in the eerie hours of the AM is just, bad. Lately, more and more posters have been testing me, e-flexing in my direction. I'm talking about regulars I'm usually cool with, suddenly coming off as sour. At first, it seems like harmless jousting, but then I notice the insults just keep coming. Dumbfounded at times, I still just went with the flow and continued to do my thing.

My personality has somewhat changed lately. At times, I think I'm going crazy. I could be a potential mental case. Missing a few screws, no doubt. I often find myself sitting alone in the dark on my basement floor, 3:33 AM playing with GI Joe dolls. You should read some of my posts, the ones from night in particular. I scare myself sometimes. My girl has been locking herself in the bathroom at times, claims I'm losing touch with reality. Maybe I am? Am I losing it? Would that explain my out-of-control posting here from time to time? Would that explain the sick and twisted fetish I have for creating cutting edge gimmicks?

Well, I have some news for you ISH. YOU FUCKING MADE ME THIS WAY. It's my role to push your buttons, and get under your skin, remember? You trying to return the favor doesn't work. Well, it sometimes does, and when you get lucky and push the wrong button I can snap. Today, a gang of chumps tried to run a train on my dearest Flo. She got raped, and then the mods actually ban her! WTF mang? Three little boys rape my girl like that, and you turn an eye on them and tell my ho to STFU, perma-banned.

This brings me to the most important point in this letter. Read carefully folks. THE GIMMICKS WILL NEVER DIE. Never. In fact, we'll only get stronger because of this. All you did today was bring a knife to a gun fight. The army of the gimmicks will commence soon. You can't stop it. You can't slow it down. Get ready for war. Like the war on drugs, the war on gimmicks will be ineffective, vain even.

You couldn't just sit back and e-preciate the genius at work. I've blessed this board in so many ways over the years. Back in the day, yeah, I was on that "regular" poster shit. That was then, this is now. Legend of Josh is on that next plateau tip. Above your heads, not begging for attention. I'm just ultramodern, truly ahead of my time. It's natural for us humans to be skeptical, even angry and defensive to ward off things we do not understand or relate with.

Jeff / Steve - why did you lift my ban? Why go through the trouble of writing out a paragraph e-threat only to turn right back and unground me? Doesn't make any sense. Flo didn't deserve the perma-ban though. That was just wrong. I'm getting a bit tired of your foul language in the bans too. Not very professional of you now is it?

I'm going to take a break anyway. I need it. You as a board need it. No more gimmicks for awhile either. I will return, and when I do... the army will be with me. When you see me coming, clear a path muthafuckas, clear a path.

Yours truly,

The Mega |i-LL| tyrant among tyrants, Legend of Josh

Last edited by starface : 12-28-2008 at 02:28 AM.
starface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 02:45 AM   #11
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

boo hoo. i like the mildness.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 02:48 AM   #12
Jumpshot Virus
Banned

... it somewhat creeps me out knowing you think of me as often as you do. I'm sure you've already printed off my picture and laminated it then taped it up in your shower right under the nossel.

starface's mom:

come on you're going to be late!

starface:

I'm almost finished!

starface's mom:

you've been in there for 20 minutes already what it taking so long?!

PEEEEEEEISHHHHHHHHHHHHH (shower sounds)

starface's mom:

and I've been meaning to ask you, why do you have a picture of "that guy" in your shower? ... if you were you know... queer, you'd tell me, right son?

Old 12-28-2008, 02:51 AM   #13
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Does anyone else find it difficult to believe that people like this actually exist? Like, am I that far removed from reality that I simply cannot fathom how truly fucked some people that post here really are?
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 03:04 AM   #14
Jumpshot Virus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
Does anyone else find it difficult to believe that people like this actually exist? Like, am I that far removed from reality that I simply cannot fathom how truly fucked some people that post here really are?

You're just upset because Brokeback Mountain was a one hit wonder and there's no sequel.

... "now you know I aint queer" ...

"me 'neither"

I'll say starface is catching and JDR is pitching ...

Old 12-28-2008, 03:06 AM   #15
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpshot Virus
You're just upset because Brokeback Mountain was a one hit wonder and there's no sequel.

... "now you know I aint queer" ...

"me 'neither"

I'll say starface is catching and JDR is pitching ...

Words can't express how fucked in the head you really are. I'd have to draw a picture.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: