Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 09-24-2006, 05:43 AM   #151
KIWI

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
if its just to suit me, then we dont have to do it but i imagine alot of ppl do stuff friday nights???

yeah you right im just lucky itz in the afternoon over here in NZ all good just wanted to know like i said anydays fine with me peace!
Old 09-24-2006, 02:04 PM   #152
browntown
National High School Star

browntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm usually busy on fridays so that would be a problem. If there one center then there should be one util. Makes it harder to choose who you want to play.
browntown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 02:38 PM   #153
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Do it on a Sunday night.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 09:33 PM   #154
sonics0034
Serious playground baller

sonics0034 has decent reputationsonics0034 has decent reputation

do u guys want to do it on a saturday night as Fatbot11 suggested???
sonics0034 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 09:36 PM   #155
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

As long as it's nice and late for me (Atlantic Canada), it won't conflict with anything else in my schedule. So 10Est or later on any night would probably be okay for me.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 10:26 PM   #156
browntown
National High School Star

browntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Fatboy said Sunday night not Saturday lol. But i agree with fatboy sunday is great pour moi.
browntown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 10:32 PM   #157
sonics0034

Oh yea, Fatboy said sunday, not saturday, lol....

But I only can do it either Friday or Saturday night, becoz i live in a different time zone. I can do the draft in the morning for any given day though, do u guys want to do it on saturday or sunday morning??? I think saturday morning should be good, people usually stay late on saturday, and don't wake up till late on sunday....
Old 09-24-2006, 10:35 PM   #158
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Where do you live sonics? This could get tough.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 12:13 AM   #159
sonics0034

i live in Hong Kong...15hrs differental, so it is going to be day time when it is night time at the U.S.
Old 09-25-2006, 12:15 AM   #160
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Here is my schedule.

I can do it any night of the work week. Can't really do it on a Friday night because I go out every Friday night and get TRASHED. That rules out Saturday morning as a result. I can do Saturday night and Sunday night.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 12:21 AM   #161
sonics0034

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
Here is my schedule.

I can do it any night of the work week. Can't really do it on a Friday night because I go out every Friday night and get TRASHED. That rules out Saturday morning as a result. I can do Saturday night and Sunday night.

Saturday night would be a good time for me, how about others???
Old 09-25-2006, 01:42 AM   #162
JSub
Decent college freshman

JSub has decent reputationJSub has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonics0034
Saturday night would be a good time for me, how about others???

No weekend draft dates. I dont want to waste the precious hours of freedom doing a 3 hour draft. Plus, next Friday, I leave for Edmonton, then Toronto, then Taiwan, then NYC, then Boston. Like I said earlier, best time would be during the week, AFTER work hours.
JSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 01:44 AM   #163
the even bigger black guy
High School Varsity 6th Man

the even bigger black guy has decent reputation

The Season Starts On Halloween. Why Do A Draft In September??? Training Camp Hasn't Even Opened.
the even bigger black guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 01:53 AM   #164
sonics0034

It sounds like everyone is not interested in doing the draft during weekend... I am cool with weekday, but i would like to do it at after 8 pm... is that cool for everyone??
Old 09-25-2006, 01:56 AM   #165
JSub
Decent college freshman

JSub has decent reputationJSub has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonics0034
It sounds like everyone is not interested in doing the draft during weekend... I am cool with weekday, but i would like to do it at after 8 pm... is that cool for everyone??

8pm where? usually, 9pm EST/6pm Pacific is a good time for everybody. The West coasters got off work and the East coasters are relaxing and getting ready for sleep. Students dont count...they can sleep whenever they want.
JSub is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: