Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 09-26-2006, 03:19 AM   #211
sonics0034
Serious playground baller

sonics0034 has decent reputationsonics0034 has decent reputation

Sizzle and JSub decided to pull out, and we are left with 14players right now... So, do u guys prefer to stay with these 14 players or I go find 2 more ppl to join???

I think some of u might want to pull out as well, please just say so, because I want to have ppl who are dedicated....
sonics0034 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 08:13 AM   #212
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

I'm still in.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 08:26 AM   #213
KIWI

im still in 14 ok to me!
Old 09-26-2006, 12:48 PM   #214
browntown
National High School Star

browntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm sticking i nthis league. 14 is good dont add more. I perfer having 10 teams in total.
browntown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 08:32 PM   #215
bringthetruth
Banned

bringthetruth has no real reputation yet.

If I get a spot it's OVA !!!
bringthetruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 11:40 AM   #216
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

I'm pulling out of this league.

Sorry, guys.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 11:47 AM   #217
sonics0034

it is down to 13 players now...
Old 09-27-2006, 01:48 PM   #218
browntown
National High School Star

browntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

one by one people well part lol.
browntown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 02:27 PM   #219
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

nm.

Last edited by RidonKs : 09-27-2006 at 02:36 PM.
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 11:05 AM   #220
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bump.

This thing still happening tonight, or what? How many people are still in it?
Old 09-30-2006, 11:34 AM   #221
sonics0034

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Bump.

This thing still happening tonight, or what? How many people are still in it?

The live draft will be tonight at 6:00 pm PDT
Old 09-30-2006, 01:07 PM   #222
RidonKs
NBA Legend

sonics i might not be able to make the first litle while of the draft. ill definately be there by the 6-7 round, in not earlier, but its possible that i won't be able to make it. just lettin ya know.
Old 09-30-2006, 06:09 PM   #223
KIWI

hey sonic we need 1 more team?
Old 10-01-2006, 06:30 PM   #224
Hoonyo
High school junior varsity star

Hoonyo has an OK reputation so far

Bah. I can't believe I forgot about the draft last night. AI and Ray Allen are on the trading block.
Hoonyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 11:41 PM   #225
sonics0034

i hope everyone in the league will utilize the trading block option, so we know who's available out there....
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: