Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-26-2011, 01:26 AM   #1
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Reactor 1 has gone through a full metdown 4 days ago? (rumor)

http://mikephilbin.blogspot.com/2011...ans-about.html

Quote:
Reactor 1 has gone through a full metdown 4 days ago/
The containment has been breached/
The lower part of the reactor has completely melted away/
Radioactive fuel has breached the bottom of the nuclear plant, and is seeping into the ground/
This is the reason why, water contamination is getting worse by the hour
The current situation of plant 3, is nearing the same process.

That would make sense with reports of Radiation now in the tap water.

Last edited by Riddler : 03-26-2011 at 03:29 AM.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 01:55 AM   #2
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Reactor 1 has gone through a full metdown 4 days ago? (rumor)

Even fellow conspiracy people are suspect about it on the site. Interesting rumor though.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 02:27 AM   #3
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

CNN is reporting it possibly seeped into the ground too. While air-born radiation falls, ground contaminants are rising.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapc...ex.html?hpt=T2
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 02:46 AM   #4
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
CNN is reporting it possibly seeped into the ground too. While air-born radiation falls, ground contaminants are rising.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapc...ex.html?hpt=T2

I suspect that the rumor is true.

this $hit was probably happening days ago... and they didn't want to report it.

I'm starting to feel really bad for the people of Japan now... this is serious.
I feel obligated to help these people knowing that my Grandfather fought
the Japanese in WWII,... it would only be right that I do my best to give
a helping hand, and I'm not talking about simply donating money to
the evil Red Cross "middle man"... I want to get in direct contact with the
victims themselves... but I don't know how I should go about doing this?

any thoughts?

any random family that has been displaced would do... I'd love to personally give them a few hundred dollars.

I guess I'll have to do more research about how I can help... but
I'm not giving any money to a "middle man". With all the money donated
to the victims of Hurricane Katrina, I don't understand how every person
wasn't damn near rich if they survived that mess. I hate how the money
donated (world wide) does not go directly in the pockets of the victims.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 02:53 AM   #5
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
I suspect that the rumor is true.

this $hit was probably happening days ago... and they didn't want to report it.

I'm starting to feel really bad for the people of Japan now... this is serious.
I feel obligated to help these people knowing that my Grandfather fought
the Japanese in WWII,... it would only be right that I do my best to give
a helping hand, and I'm not talking about simply donating money to
the evil Red Cross "middle man"... I want to get in direct contact with the
victims themselves... but I don't know how I should go about doing this?

any thoughts?

any random family that has been displaced would do... I'd love to personally give them a few hundred dollars.

I guess I'll have to do more research about how I can help... but
I'm not giving any money to a "middle man". With all the money donated
to the victims of Hurricane Katrina, I don't understand how every person
wasn't damn near rich if they survived that mess. I hate how the money
donated (world wide) does not go directly in the pockets of the victims.
Contact your local Habitat For Humanity office and ask questions.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapc...pan/index.html
Old 03-26-2011, 05:12 AM   #6
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

CNN is now reporting that they tested the oceanic water outside the plant and it was 1250+ over normal.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: