Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-04-2009, 11:32 PM   #31
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation
Default Re: NFL Playoffs: Divisonal Round

AFC
Baltimore @ Tennesse
San Diego @ Pittsburgh

NFC
Arizona @ Carolina
Philly @ NYG

3-1 last week with Philly being the miss...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 11:42 PM   #32
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=281207019

a repeat of this would be beautiful
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 01:05 AM   #33
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

It's not happening.

The Giants are going to smack Philly
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 08:40 AM   #34
rivers to gates
Banned

rivers to gates posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryrivers to gates posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Chargers beat Penny Manning again. Time after time we beat these guys!

I bet Indy was scared of another loss. Penny with the exception of one year hasn't been able to have much post season success. The Chargers are going to win the Super Bowl this year and they ain't nobody that can stop them!
rivers to gates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 11:04 AM   #35
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

Peyton has had quite a bit of playoff success individually. He's had three games of ratings over 130 and he's made it to the conference championship twice and won a superbowl.

His last four playoff games have been very good. Just for comparison sake, the great Tom Brady, who's known for his playoff success, has been downright poor his last numerous playoff games save for one or two games.

His last seveb playoff games, Tom has had five games in which his quarterback rating was 82 or lower. In those five games, he's thrown nine interceptions to only seven touchdowns. Peyton Manning, overall, has outplayed Tom Brady in the playoffs the past three years individually yet somehow Peyton still has a reputation of being a playoff choker and Brady has a reputation of being a playoff performer?

That's just some **** right there.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 01:45 PM   #36
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
It's not happening.

The Giants are going to smack Philly

As much as I would love another parade, this appears to be the truth.
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 01:49 PM   #37
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

AFC
Baltimore 24 @ Tennesse 20
San Diego 17 @ Pittsburgh 20

NFC
Arizona 27 @ Carolina 38
Philly 33 @ NYG 26
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 04:44 PM   #38
rivers to gates
Banned

rivers to gates posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryrivers to gates posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
Peyton has had quite a bit of playoff success individually. He's had three games of ratings over 130 and he's made it to the conference championship twice and won a superbowl.

His last four playoff games have been very good. Just for comparison sake, the great Tom Brady, who's known for his playoff success, has been downright poor his last numerous playoff games save for one or two games.

His last seveb playoff games, Tom has had five games in which his quarterback rating was 82 or lower. In those five games, he's thrown nine interceptions to only seven touchdowns. Peyton Manning, overall, has outplayed Tom Brady in the playoffs the past three years individually yet somehow Peyton still has a reputation of being a playoff choker and Brady has a reputation of being a playoff performer?

That's just some **** right there.

I got plenty of pleasure from watching a helpless Penny Manning on the bench as his team blew that game. It almost meant more than winning the 'ship would.
rivers to gates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 04:49 PM   #39
canadianballer
Banned

canadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

STOP! STOP! STOP!

Guys, do not make picks yet. Wait for the ISH NFL expert GOBB almighty to drop some advice down first. This NFL junkie will probably drop some great tips for you guys such as "Home field is a huge advantage" or "The team that makes the fewest mistakes will win"

canadianballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 04:49 PM   #40
-primetime-

I think Baltimore is the best team remaining right now...

their D is almost on the same level as Pittsburgh's D is and their O seems to be pretty decent as well...
Old 01-05-2009, 08:46 PM   #41
R.i.p. B.i.g.
Banned

R.i.p. B.i.g. has an OK reputation so far

AFC
Baltimore @ Tennesse
San Diego @ Pittsburgh

NFC
Arizona @ Carolina
Philly @ NYG
R.i.p. B.i.g. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 09:46 PM   #42
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Catz I like the avatar. Not a McNabb fan, thought you should go with a Trent Cole or Desean Jackson. But still, I like it.
Old 01-05-2009, 09:47 PM   #43
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianballer
STOP! STOP! STOP!

Guys, do not make picks yet. Wait for the ISH NFL expert GOBB almighty to drop some advice down first. This NFL junkie will probably drop some great tips for you guys such as "Home field is a huge advantage" or "The team that makes the fewest mistakes will win"

Stick to hockey
Old 01-05-2009, 09:57 PM   #44
hito da god
look that way >>>>

hito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected poster

i'll take baltimore, pittsburgh, carolina, and philly as the winners this week.
hito da god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 10:33 PM   #45
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Hank Baskett's girl

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: