Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-11-2009, 07:07 PM   #556
Yung D-Will
Utah Jazz (6-6)

Yung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: NFL Playoffs: Divisonal Round

Lol we make mistakes but our D is just their to fix everything. Were just like the Ravens lol.

We mess up and we get the ball right back.
Yung D-Will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 07:11 PM   #557
-primetime-

that's game

oh well

go Cardnals

go Ravens

SB: Ravens vs. Cardnals
Old 01-11-2009, 07:11 PM   #558
Yung D-Will
Utah Jazz (6-6)

Yung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
that's game

oh well

go Cardnals

go Ravens

SB: Ravens vs. Cardnals

LoL im assuming you don't like the Steelers
Old 01-11-2009, 07:12 PM   #559
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung D-Will
LoL im assuming you don't like the Steelers
I have nothing against the Steelers

I just don't want them to be the first team to win 6 rings...that's all
Old 01-11-2009, 07:13 PM   #560
starface
Banned

starface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation here

steelers are the ideal football team.
starface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 07:15 PM   #561
Yung D-Will
Utah Jazz (6-6)

Quote:
People seem to not understand that the Steelers are the best team in the league

Lol i said this at the begging of this thread and no one believed me
Old 01-11-2009, 07:16 PM   #562
-primetime-

Quote:
I still think the Ravens are better...

their defense is almost as good and their offense is better...
Old 01-11-2009, 07:16 PM   #563
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Does it have anything to do with the ball hitting someone other than the returner, or is it just whenever the ball hits someone not trying to catch it?

Or is it still a muff when the returner tries to catch it and it slips through his hands?

A muff is what he said. The reciever or recieving team never has possession.

If the player recieving the punt attempts to catch it but loses it? Its a muff. It is only a fumble if he catches it, gains possession (thats key) and then loses it. That is considered a fumble.

If it just hits someone on the recieving team regardless where/what body part? The other team has the right to get it as well. Again that situation is not a fumble either.

Either way the only way you can advance the ball in that situation is if the recieving team has initial possession of it from the start. That didnt happen.

Follow?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 07:18 PM   #564
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That's a wrap, Steelers were the better team today, they made plays when need be and got it done.

I'll look forward to next season with a healthy Merriman, LT, and Gates, and hopefully a respectable O-Line.

My pick to win it all is whoever wins the NFCCG.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 07:18 PM   #565
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

What does them winning vs SD do to prove your statement true? You act like no one can believe you dispite them winning vs SD. You sound 12.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 07:19 PM   #566
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
A muff is what he said. The reciever or recieving team never has possession.

If the player recieving the punt attempts to catch it but loses it? Its a muff. It is only a fumble if he catches it, gains possession (thats key) and then loses it. That is considered a fumble.

If it just hits someone on the recieving team regardless where/what body part? The other team has the right to get it as well. Again that situation is not a fumble either.

Either way the only way you can advance the ball in that situation is if the recieving team has initial possession of it from the start. That didnt happen.

Follow?
Indeed, thanks. I guess I never noticed it because generally when that happens there's a pile for the ball, and it's not very often that the ball hops into somebody's arms to be run downfield like Pittsburgh did.
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 07:22 PM   #567
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Steelers played well like I thought
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 07:24 PM   #568
Yung D-Will
Utah Jazz (6-6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
What does them winning vs SD do to prove your statement true? You act like no one can believe you dispite them winning vs SD. You sound 12.

O god? I never said my statement was proven, I was trying to point out how everyone in this thread was pointing out Pittsburgh's flaws, and was doubting us because the Chargers were the hot team. I don't 100% consider us the best team until we win the superbowl
Old 01-11-2009, 07:25 PM   #569
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Steelers vs Ravens is going to be nuts
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 07:37 PM   #570
Yung D-Will
Utah Jazz (6-6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
Steelers vs Ravens is going to be nuts

Yea lol probably the lowest scoring game in the season
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: