Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-20-2006, 07:02 PM   #1
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation
Default Hey Everybody, Check out how stupid Reppy and everyone is

@ anyone who believes that. Take a look at the font, and where's that little circle at the bottom that indicates if i'm online or offline?
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 07:04 PM   #2
Steven A Smith
I hit open layups

Steven A Smith has an OK reputation so far

Here we go again.

I spent an hour of my life reading the other thread. Is this a basketball forum?

Last edited by Steven A Smith : 09-20-2006 at 07:08 PM.
Steven A Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 07:05 PM   #3
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

hmmm..

but still, though, honestly, even if you were right all along nobody is really going to care.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 07:05 PM   #4
Nowitzki41MFFL

GoRapz! not
Old 09-20-2006, 07:06 PM   #5
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 07:07 PM   #6
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Calm down. I was joking around. It was hilarious though seeing everyone diss on you. :)
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 07:07 PM   #7
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

dude, clean your monitor
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 07:08 PM   #8
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

Reppy has done ****ed up. Look what one goes through just for some internet credibility, doing a bad photoshop of that, using your digital camera and uploading it to your computer, and for what? a couple of e-laughs?

Shame on you
Old 09-20-2006, 07:08 PM   #9
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
dude, clean your monitor

I know. It looks worse when the flash is on. I can't ever notice when I'm just using it. It's got a few scratches on it though so I can't clean those.

Besides, I've heard that you need to get some specific type of cleaning product for LCDs since they have some sort of anti-glare **** on them that can be ruined by household cleaners..?
Old 09-20-2006, 07:09 PM   #10
reppy
Apparently likes anime

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRapz
Reppy has done ****ed up. Look what one goes through just for some internet credibility, doing a bad photoshop of that, using your digital camera and uploading it to your computer, and for what? a couple of e-laughs?

Shame on you

Actually, I was going to admit I faked it. I wanted to see how long it could go, though. You gotta admit, that was some funny ****. What a twist! No one saw that coming!

It took me 5-10 minutes to make in between chatting with people on AIM. Not like I devoted my entire ISH existance to it.
Old 09-20-2006, 07:10 PM   #11
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

Quote:
Originally Posted by reppy
Besides, I've heard that you need to get some specific type of cleaning product for LCDs since they have some sort of anti-glare **** on them that can be ruined by household cleaners..?

Yeah, my friend has that actually, I think you can buy the spray at some futureshops.
Old 09-20-2006, 07:11 PM   #12
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

I love how GoRapz is trying to shift the blame on someone else after he got embarassed and its not working at all.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 07:12 PM   #13
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

you can wipe it with pressure using a lint-free cloth and water. it won't get super clean, but it's safe and free
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 07:13 PM   #14
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
I love how GoRapz is trying to shift the blame on someone else after he got embarassed and its not working at all.

shift what blame? between you and I we both know what happened, Kobe24 sent me that PM but you're taking his side because everyone else is. Funny how you can try and fit in on message boards.
Old 09-20-2006, 07:16 PM   #15
reppy
Apparently likes anime

Well I think people are taking Kobe24's side because it was kind of an underhanded and deceitful thing to do. You don't expose someone like that!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: