Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-05-2009, 11:46 AM   #1
LP 2.0
Banned

LP 2.0 has an OK reputation so far
Default You say you want a leader....

but you can't seem to make up your mind.

Look for these 10 qualities:

Vision
Integrity
Dedication
Magnanimity
Humility*
Openness
Creativity
Fairness
Assertiveness
A Sense of Humor

I will own up to not being the most humble person. Self-aggrandizing is something that comes natural to me. I have oftentimes been accused of lacking integrity. A charge that I always dispute. As a poster, businessman, and a performer I always let my opponents know that I would do whatever it takes to come out on top. What is perceived as unscrupulousness by some is really an evolved form of integrity. I cut corners because I am relied on by a lot of people to get results, and it is my responsibility to not fail my family, partners, or underlings.

Which of these qualities would you say you possess, and what others are you trying to develop?
LP 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 11:52 AM   #2
Bean
Local High School Star

Bean is a pretty well-respected posterBean is a pretty well-respected posterBean is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: You say you want a leader....

YES!!

Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 11:58 AM   #3
Odomize

Old 01-05-2009, 12:05 PM   #4
LP 2.0
Banned

Ah the smiley post of disgust. How I missed her. Say Mademoiselle do you have any of the leadership qualities that I listed above. If I were to judge from this post I would have to find you guilty of not being able to lead a group of lemmings to their death.

The smiley's eyes are closed, which shows a lack of vision. It is also a fairly passive aggressive or emo way to get attention which shows a lack of assertiveness. Before entering a Looten Plunder thread you should remove your shoes. This action would show both humility and magnanimity. Toss in your obvious lack of a sense of humor, and by my count you are missing at least five of the qualities needed to be a quality leader.
Old 01-05-2009, 12:17 PM   #5
Odomize

Old 01-05-2009, 12:26 PM   #6
LP 2.0
Banned

In bullfighting there is a term called guerencia. The gurerencia is the spot in the ring to which the bull returns. The same spot exists on message boards. Each bull/poster has a different guerencia, but as the bullshitfight continues, and the animal/poster becomes more threatened/embarrased/out of ideas, it returns more often to his/her spot. As he returns to his querencia, he becomes more predictable. And so, so in the end, the matador/superior poster is able to kill the bullshiter because instead of trying something new, the bullshitter returns to what is familiar. His comfort zone.
Old 01-05-2009, 12:33 PM   #7
Odomize

zzz...
Old 01-05-2009, 12:33 PM   #8
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If you are the real Looten P, it is nice to have you back. Like you Looten I too sometimes lack humility. Sometimes my dedication is called into question. Complacency and procrastination have always been my Achilles heel.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 12:38 PM   #9
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LP 2.0
In male rape there is a term called guerencia. The gurerencia is the spot in between your ass and balls. The same spot exists on message boards. Each poster has a differently exposed guerencia, but as the bullshit tussle continues, and the animal/poster becomes more threatened/embarrased/out of ideas, it's balls returns more often to the deeper recesses of his spot. As he returns to his querencia (tightening his nuts preventing them from hanging), he becomes more predictable. And so, so in the end, the matador/superior poster is able to sodomize the bullshiter because instead of trying something new, the bullshitter returns to what is familiar. His comfort zone, where his balls are tucked in.

fixed
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 12:50 PM   #10
Bean
Local High School Star

Bean is a pretty well-respected posterBean is a pretty well-respected posterBean is a pretty well-respected poster

My strongest quality is Vision. There are no boundaries, no more barriers to break down. Man's reach exceeds his nerve. Creativity would be my next strongest quality. As a modern day humanist I always try to make something out of nothing. Give me the most bland and monotonous task or object and I will make beautiful music.

I have no flaws. I am "Guernica"* personified.

*http://terresdefemmes.blogs.com/phot...d/guernica.jpg
Old 01-05-2009, 01:08 PM   #11
LP 2.0
Banned

I've always loved that work by Pablo. The tragedy of war had never been quite expressed in this manner by a Western artist.
Old 01-05-2009, 01:19 PM   #12
Bean
Local High School Star

Quote:
I've always loved that work by Pablo. The tragedy of war had never been quite expressed in this manner by a Western artist.

Far and away the best painting of the 20th century, in my opinion. Perfectly expressed and delivers a crucial message to the world.
Old 01-05-2009, 01:20 PM   #13
LP 2.0
Banned

Old 01-06-2009, 08:24 AM   #14
LP 2.0
Banned

The reasoning for my banning:

You have been banned for the following reason:
Fuck off and die, piece of shit. Go post stuff like 'negros are racist' on another board.

Apparently negro is a slur now. I apologize to the Afro-Americans I may have offended.
Old 01-06-2009, 09:19 AM   #15
bada bing
College star

bada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
In bullfighting there is a term called guerencia. The gurerencia is the spot in the ring to which the bull returns. The same spot exists on message boards. Each bull/poster has a different guerencia, but as the bullshitfight continues, and the animal/poster becomes more threatened/embarrased/out of ideas, it returns more often to his/her spot. As he returns to his querencia, he becomes more predictable. And so, so in the end, the matador/superior poster is able to kill the bullshiter because instead of trying something new, the bullshitter returns to what is familiar. His comfort zone.

lol....ziiiiiiinnnnnnnnngggggggggggg
bada bing is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: