Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 01-21-2009, 12:36 PM   #1
winningfreak
I brick open layups

winningfreak has not been impressing people
Arrow Interesting trade idea.

I had an idea, what if the Clippers offer Eric Gordon and Chris Kamen to miami for Dwayne Wade? Miami isnt going anywere with there lineup and they really need a center and Gordon would fill the hole from wade leaving.

I think it might work and maybe next season (saying there are no more injurys) the Clippers might have a team that can make a run at the Nba championchip.

as for this season
winningfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 01:38 PM   #2
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Interesting trade idea.

Yea im sure they would deal the guy who has played healthy all year long and playing like an MVP for an inexperienced lotto pick and an often injured center. Makes tons of sense
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 06:58 PM   #3
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah you're funny an almost MVP for a good center and rookie shooting guard. Why would Miami ever think of doing this?
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 07:09 PM   #4
winningfreak
I brick open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
Yeah you're funny an almost MVP for a good center and rookie shooting guard. Why would Miami ever think of doing this?

Because they need a good center. They get killed everygame on the inside.

Also this "Rookie Shooting gard" is turning out good. Hes getting 30 minutes a game and scoring 15+ points a game. Kamen can score to.
Old 01-21-2009, 11:18 PM   #5
Jordandunk23
Rockets

Jordandunk23 has decent reputationJordandunk23 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by winningfreak
I had an idea, what if the Clippers offer Eric Gordon and Chris Kamen to miami for Dwayne Wade? Miami isnt going anywere with there lineup and they really need a center and Gordon would fill the hole from wade leaving.

I think it might work and maybe next season (saying there are no more injurys) the Clippers might have a team that can make a run at the Nba championchip.

as for this season

Seems like your young without alot of basketball trade talk/ business experience and you would get bashed horribly by some posters, but im not that type of poster so here it is...

You do not trade Dwayne Wade. First he is the face of the franchise and makes the world go round in Miami. He sells the tickets. Second he is at the top along with Kobe as the best shooting guards in the NBA. Caman is a good center and Eric Gordon is promising but they do not bring home a championship. Dwyane Wade HAS...

you build around Dwyane Wade, remember the phrase "build around". you make trades to support Wade because he is the guy bringing home the gold. you could get talented guys in return but you do not know how they perform in crunch time moments. Wade is leading the league in scoring and you maybe forgetting his 06 performance againts Dallas.

You do not trade Lebron James, you do no trade Kobe Bryant, you do not trade Tim Duncan... YOU DO NOT TRADE DWYANE WADE point blank period.
Jordandunk23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 12:51 AM   #6
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Because they need a good center. They get killed everygame on the inside.

Also this "Rookie Shooting gard" is turning out good. Hes getting 30 minutes a game and scoring 15+ points a game. Kamen can score to.

No **** look at my name but for their star and one of the top 5 players in the leagues no just no.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 01:39 AM   #7
kap
Great young streetballer

kap has decent reputation

ok guys, clippers actually have a good team, but they just didn't play together enough bc of injuries.

davis? one of the best pg's
camby? one of the best defenders
randolph? solid big man
thorton? very athletic, young talent
kamen? pretty good when he's not off zoning out

but as of now, yea that violin emocon says it all
kap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 02:30 AM   #8
winningfreak
I brick open layups

I think they might take if it we add our first round Draft pick
Old 01-22-2009, 02:47 PM   #9
Jordandunk23
Rockets

Jordandunk23 has decent reputationJordandunk23 has decent reputation

Quote:
I think they might take if it we add our first round Draft pick

No... just no... your just one of those i guess....
Jordandunk23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 04:23 PM   #10
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here

To be honest, I don't see a Wade/Baron back court ever working, and I sure as hell wouldn't want to try it with Dunleavy at the helms. This is easily a trade where the Heat take it up the butt without any lube.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: