Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-07-2009, 01:56 PM   #16
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

emsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: In Accordance With "Your Dream Girl"

isn't the greatest picture, but this is my current girl .
emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 02:00 PM   #17
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

emsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilojmayo
Jay please " step your p&ssy up"

its that the baddest you gotten

wow . if you've gotten better than that, you're either a rapper or a pro athlete .
Old 01-07-2009, 02:20 PM   #18
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Emsteez, she's definitely cute.

But I have a breaking development. Stumbling across one of my ex girls on Facebook, I found that she's even badder than the last time I saw her, but that her new boyfriend is pretty as **** (no homo)

Is that Ryan Seacrest? I'm kinda shocked, a girl that I always thought was gorgeous, a niigga that looks like he came straight out the Abercrombie catalog as her new man, how the hell did I pull her?
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 02:23 PM   #19
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

damn she looks absolutely miserable

That first pic she just looks depressed and the second pic is the most forced smile i've seen in a loooong time. Looks like she's saying "please save me" with her eyes
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 02:23 PM   #20
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara
Emsteez, she's definitely cute.

But I have a breaking development. Stumbling across one of my ex girls on Facebook, I found that she's even badder than the last time I saw her, but that her new boyfriend is pretty as **** (no homo)

Is that Ryan Seacrest? I'm kinda shocked, a girl that I always thought was gorgeous, a niigga that looks like he came straight out the Abercrombie catalog as her new man, how the hell did I pull her?
i think the other girls you posted were far hotter...
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 02:34 PM   #21
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
damn she looks absolutely miserable

That first pic she just looks depressed and the second pic is the most forced smile i've seen in a loooong time. Looks like she's saying "please save me" with her eyes

I think she was just drunk in both of them. I'm almost positive in the first one, the second one I'm not sure. Unless considerable evidence to the contrary, that's what I assume for at least 75% of pictures posted by girls on Facebook, that they're drunk and playin with a camera.

But regardless of my ex goin with the 08 Zack Morris now, I'm still waiting to see these girls lilojmayo is pullin.
Old 01-07-2009, 02:40 PM   #22
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i mean who CAN'T he pull.

"My dear, have you ever been with a man who has a...SIDEKICK?" *raises one eyebrow*

Old 01-07-2009, 02:49 PM   #23
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He'll have all the hunnies after that 50 pt game.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 02:52 PM   #24
JayGuevara
Hellbound

Quote:

"My dear, have you ever been with a man who has a...SIDEKICK?" *raises one eyebrow*

And he played with D1 ballers that then ended up being transfers that may have ended up being hopefuls that may have ended up being a lie.
Old 01-07-2009, 02:54 PM   #25
B-Low
The Love B-Low

AND he's supposedly 6'6! What a catch!
Old 01-07-2009, 04:35 PM   #26
LebrickJames84'
High School Varsity 12th Man

LebrickJames84' has decent reputation

Quote:

LebrickJames84' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 05:50 PM   #27
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

Quote:

a sidekick 3 at that ..
Old 01-07-2009, 05:53 PM   #28
Phar
Banned

Phar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
AND he's supposedly 6'6! What a catch!

The picture he posted on here isn't him. He did it just for laughs.
Phar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 06:01 PM   #29
LebrickJames84'
High School Varsity 12th Man

LebrickJames84' has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phar
The picture he posted on here isn't him. He did it just for laughs.

It's him, he posted a video on youtube off him grabbing rim as a freshman a few weeks ago, they looked the same.
LebrickJames84' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 06:04 PM   #30
Phar
Banned

Phar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LebrickJames84'
It's him, he posted a video on youtube off him grabbing rim as a freshman a few weeks ago, they looked the same.

Nope. Not the same person. He jacked the pictures off of some guy's Myspace (at least that's what he told me) and posted them on here. He said he did that because a lot of people on here have jobs and go to school and are stressed out and when they see that photo on here, they can have a laugh.

And if I remember correctly, the video he posted never clearly showed his face.
Phar is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: