Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-06-2009, 09:46 PM   #31
canadianballer
Banned

canadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Traveling to Toronto Tomorrow

i guess your gonna be getting a job too eh ?
canadianballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 09:52 PM   #32
óross√er
I trust me!

óross√er is a pretty well-respected posteróross√er is a pretty well-respected posteróross√er is a pretty well-respected posteróross√er is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianballer
jackets sweaters sweat pants jeans lol

not that cold right now maybe 0 or -1, -3 at most

He is from Jamaica, the poor guy will freeze to death if it's -1.
óross√er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 10:13 PM   #33
EvinWizzle
Mi a badmon !

EvinWizzle has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
i guess your gonna be getting a job too eh ?
I cannot work with student visa, lol.. my dad will be sponsoring me.
EvinWizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 10:14 PM   #34
EvinWizzle
Mi a badmon !

Quote:
Originally Posted by óross√er
He is from Jamaica, the poor guy will freeze to death if it's -1.
Don't scared me now.lol
Old 01-06-2009, 10:14 PM   #35
EvinWizzle
Mi a badmon !

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
Another new Markham resident, welcome!

If you need anything, just go to Pacific Mall.
I would go, but i need to know how to take bus and everything first.lol
Old 01-06-2009, 10:28 PM   #36
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvinWizzle
I would go, but i need to know how to take bus and everything first.lol

VIVA/YRT is your way to go.
http://www.yrt.ca/
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 10:31 PM   #37
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I was just at Pacific Mall at the end of December, bought 20 movies (All DVD quality) but it was a bitch to get it. It wasn`t like how it as in the past. It was all secretive as if it was a sting operation and those asians were really stressing out. I ended up getting them no problem, but I just read about it being busted by cops AGAIN. So they will be closed for a bit I`m assuming...
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 10:35 PM   #38
EvinWizzle
Mi a badmon !

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
I was just at Pacific Mall at the end of December, bought 20 movies (All DVD quality) but it was a bitch to get it. It wasn`t like how it as in the past. It was all secretive as if it was a sting operation and those asians were really stressing out. I ended up getting them no problem, but I just read about it being busted by cops AGAIN. So they will be closed for a bit I`m assuming...
aha i been to pacific mall once, its pretty cool, lots of store, in jamaica i would never see that, we dont even have malls here..lol. I just wanna settle in life in toronto first then start taking buses and stuff.. but once i reach toronto im gonna be so lost
Old 01-06-2009, 10:38 PM   #39
canadianballer
Banned

canadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

omg ur lucky lol..... u basically get to live for free? thats nice of your dad.. i think you should be able to work if you wanted too but oh well
Old 01-06-2009, 10:40 PM   #40
EvinWizzle
Mi a badmon !

Quote:
omg ur lucky lol..... u basically get to live for free? thats nice of your dad.. i think you should be able to work if you wanted too but oh well
Well yeah but the reason being is my dad wants me to be in a more chinese oriented place, he doesnt want me to be dating black girls and stuff, plus he says education is better in Toronto and he wants me to have a better life. I been suffering here in Jamaica the past few years.
Old 01-06-2009, 10:54 PM   #41
canadianballer
Banned

well seems ur dad really wants the best for you which is good.. he must be prertty well set man though or he saved a long time
Old 01-06-2009, 11:23 PM   #42
EvinWizzle
Mi a badmon !

Quote:
well seems ur dad really wants the best for you which is good.. he must be prertty well set man though or he saved a long time
Well yeah hes been saving from a long time, hes sponsoring me to go Toronto and my sis to go Miami.
Old 01-07-2009, 12:49 AM   #43
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuck the Ficks
Is 12 the drinking age in Canada now? How else would you get into a club.

zing
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 01:23 AM   #44
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

Yep make Viva your best friend. YRT sucks though. Pacific Mall is great for buying DVDs illegally. I don't go there for anything else. Markville is the ish...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 01:31 AM   #45
SHEED_ gangsta
I know everything

SHEED_ gangsta has decent reputationSHEED_ gangsta has decent reputation

hahahaha Viva aka FREEVA ic see a lot of the T.dot heads from ISH reside in the burbs

I feel sorry for this guy coming in straight from JA to this frozen hellhole
SHEED_ gangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: