Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Houston Rockets Forum

Houston Rockets Forum Houston Rockets message board - rockets fan forum

Old 09-23-2006, 07:16 PM   #181
lakers-city
Good college starter

lakers-city has decent reputationlakers-city has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketeer
I would even take a hurt T-Mac over Dirk "The Jerk" Nowitzki

yeah because t-mac has lead his teams to the finals so may times.
lakers-city is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 07:17 PM   #182
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
:stupid:

If you dont think the Rockets will make the playoffs next year than you are just plain stupid
If you think the rockets will be better than the mavs, so are you.
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 07:20 PM   #183
Rocketeer
I airball my layups

Rocketeer has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan19
If you think the rockets will be better than the mavs, so are you.
Just wait and see next year if T-Mac is Healthy as he says then the Mavs will get destroyed by my Rockets
Rocketeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 07:23 PM   #184
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Just wait and see next year if T-Mac is Healthy as he says then the Mavs will get destroyed by my Rockets
Im still wondering, you want to do that avatar bet???
Old 09-23-2006, 07:25 PM   #185
lakers-city
Good college starter

Quote:

with a healthy mcgrady and yao ming the rockets couldnt beat dallas, aven after having a 2-0 lead, and that dallas team was weaker deffensively than this dallas team, you wont be beating them anytime soon.
Old 09-23-2006, 07:26 PM   #186
Rocketeer
I airball my layups

Rocketeer has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan19
Im still wondering, you want to do that avatar bet???
How do i know if T-Mac will be healthy or not???
Rocketeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 07:41 PM   #187
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
:stupid:

If you dont think the Rockets will make the playoffs next year than you are just plain stupid

Dude, you don't get it. The Rockets aren't good, and won't make the playoffs, because T-Mac isn't healthy.

It isn't a question, it's an answer.

He has a chronic bad back. Prolly the worst injury in sports that will never go away, and only get worse as he gets older.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 07:45 PM   #188
JSub
Decent college freshman

JSub has decent reputationJSub has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Dude, you don't get it. The Rockets aren't good, and won't make the playoffs, because T-Mac isn't healthy.

It isn't a question, it's an answer.

He has a chronic bad back. Prolly the worst injury in sports that will never go away, and only get worse as he gets older.

If the Rockets arent good, then why are they considered among the top 6 teams in the West?
JSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 07:46 PM   #189
xxxSuperStar
I Like Tacos

xxxSuperStar has an OK reputation so far

If the Rockets don't make the playoffs this year, I will have to easily move T-Mac out of the top 10 players, and I am a T-Mac fan.

He hasn't done anything forever, doesn't do **** in the playoffs, just scores in bunches.

If it wasn't for his amazing burst last year, I would've been moving him down anyways.

He is the Grant Hill of today. Started great, ended way too early and has never lived up yet.
xxxSuperStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 07:48 PM   #190
lakers-city
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSub
If the Rockets arent good, then why are they considered among the top 6 teams in the West?

spurs, dallas, suns are better than houston no question asked, lakers, kings, clippers are arguably better as well, so what if they are top 6 or top 10 ? you have to be top 1 to actually acomplish something.
Old 09-23-2006, 07:51 PM   #191
JSub
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers-city
spurs, dallas, suns are better than houston no question asked, lakers, kings, clippers are arguably better as well, so what if they are top 6 or top 10 ? you have to be top 1 to actually acomplish something.

Dont make me laugh. Only delirious Laker fans like yourself consider the Lakers better than the Rockets.

What the hell do you mean by: "you have to be TOP 1 to actually accomplish something"? What kind of a dumb argument is that? Are you saying everybody not named "Miami Heat" should just give up? Because the last time I checked, there can be only one #1 and we only have one defending champion. So I guess a team ranked #6 should just toss in the towel and sulk in tears.
Old 09-23-2006, 07:56 PM   #192
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSub

Aren't there 8 playoff spots? I'm confused.

If the top 8 teams make the playoffs, and the Rockets are a top 6 team, I don't get it? Help me out.

The Rockets are only a top 6 team in teh west when you play Live and turn off injuries.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 07:58 PM   #193
raiderfan19
Shazam!

I will give you a condition on the tmac thing. If he plays less than 70 games, the bet is off. Aside from that, if the mavs have the better record, I get to pick an avatar for you rocketeer. If not, you can pick an avatar for me.

I get the same thing for dirk though as far as injuries are concerned.
Old 09-23-2006, 07:58 PM   #194
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation

Quote:

If the top 8 teams make the playoffs, and the Rockets are a top 6 team, I don't get it? Help me out.

The Rockets are only a top 6 team in teh west when you play Live and turn off injuries.
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 07:58 PM   #195
JSub
Decent college freshman

Quote:

You're confused because you're a retard. Somebody help this guy out. So I guess the Spurs are a Top 8 team and not a Top 3 team, since there is apparently no difference to you.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: