Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-07-2009, 12:36 AM   #1
Jamz Nayschmidt

Default Official Gay/Bi/Les/Transgender Club of ISH

No Ignorant Meanie Heterosexuals Allowed!

I invite all people of all races, nationalities, ethnic backgrounds, and shoe sizes to partake in this wonderful discussion. I will ask questions and you will answer, and we will celebrate our unique sexual orientations.

Shall we commence?

Gay people, do you find it annoying when ugly males act awkwardly passive around you even though you would never in a million years touch, let alone reach around them?

Which person do you feel has the greatest impact in advancing equality for all homosexuals? Also out of Alexander The Great, George Michaels, Elton John, Plato, and The Rock, who do you feel is the coolest?

Is it true that you develop a lisp? If not why is it common and is femininity and homosexuality intertwined, or separate coincidental entities?

These are questions which I ponder the answer for and I invite everybody for serious, civil conversation. Thanks!
Old 01-07-2009, 12:39 AM   #2
embersyc
Lurker

embersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Official Gay/Bi/Les/Transgender Club of ISH

You forgot "no homo" at the end of your post.
embersyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 12:41 AM   #3
Jamz Nayschmidt

Quote:
Originally Posted by embersyc
You forgot "no homo" at the end of your post.

You are banished from the club before even having a tryout.

Furthermore, how do you know whether or not your soul is truly male or female, transgenders? I've always wanted to experience both ways out of sheer curiosity but I couldn't imagine myself the other gender.

Moreover, Bi'z of ISH, would you rather slay prime Electra or take it from Channing Tatum?
Old 01-07-2009, 12:49 AM   #4
Kumo
ISH Jump Crew

Kumo is considered somewhat coolKumo is considered somewhat coolKumo is considered somewhat cool

oh, wuts goin on in this thread? (no homo)
Kumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 12:57 AM   #5
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've decided to provid a few of our Insidehoops posters' sexualities.

Gay
loot
Glove
Handsome Man
DeuceWallaces
TruthKGRay
plowking
starface

Bi
JeffersonMoney
Randy
hippos
White Chocolate
Dasher

TS/TV
GoBB
Hawker
Jizzo
insidehoops
HALLandOATES

Bi-Sexual/Bi-species Hybrid
catzhernandez

From the looks of it, gay seems to be the sexuality of choice around here.

Last edited by catzhernandez : 01-07-2009 at 01:43 AM.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 12:58 AM   #6
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

wtf did I just read?

LOL@catz list.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 01:03 AM   #7
starface
Banned

starface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
I've decided to provid a few of our Insidehoops posters' sexualities.

Gay
loot
Glove
Handsome Man
DeuceWallaces
TruthKGRay
plowking
starface

Bi
JeffersonMoney
Randy
hippos
White Chocolate
Dasher

TS/TV
GoBB
Hawker
Jizzo
insidehoops
HALLandOATES

From the looks of it, gay seems to be the sexuality of choice around here.

you forgot to describe your sexuality: unattractive.
starface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 01:03 AM   #8
Jamz Nayschmidt

[quote=catzhernandez]I've decided to provid a few of our Insidehoops posters' sexualities.

Gay
loot
Glove
Handsome Man
DeuceWallaces
TruthKGRay
plowking
starface

Bi
JeffersonMoney
Randy
hippos
White Chocolate
Dasher

TS/TV
GoBB
Hawker
Jizzo
insidehoops
HALLandOATES

Thanks for the list Catz! My, you're a kind gentleman aren't you! Let me just pinch your cheeks you fine-mannered lad.

Tell me sir, why is GoBB and Jizzo underneath TS/TV and why is Starface and Plowking underneath Homosexual! It baffles the mind, I say, but hey it could be true!
Old 01-07-2009, 01:05 AM   #9
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by starface
you forgot to describe your sexuality: unattractive.
That's not a sexuality.
Old 01-07-2009, 01:06 AM   #10
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamz Nayschmidt
Thanks for the list Catz! My, you're a kind gentleman aren't you! Let me just pinch your cheeks you fine-mannered lad.

Tell me sir, why is GoBB and Jizzo underneath TS/TV and why is Starface and Plowking underneath Homosexual! It baffles the mind, I say, but hey it could be true!

GoBB has a pu$$y, and Jizzo was born with it, so it's not his fault.

These are facts, bro. Not opinions. I wouldn't put these posters on the spot like this if it wasn't true.
Old 01-07-2009, 01:11 AM   #11
Jamz Nayschmidt

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
GoBB has a pu$$y, and Jizzo was born with it, so it's not his fault.

These are facts, bro. Not opinions. I wouldn't put these posters on the spot like this if it wasn't true.

Okie dokie! A simultaneous vajina and a weinerschnauder it is!

Now will you please answer my questions to the best of your ability, pretty please with Tiger Army album on top!
Old 01-07-2009, 01:25 AM   #12
Odomize

Quote:
Gay people, do you find it annoying when ugly males act awkwardly passive around you even though you would never in a million years touch, let alone reach around them?
Yea I've been wondering why no one want to touch me. Thanks!

Quote:
Which person do you feel has the greatest impact in advancing equality for all homosexuals? Also out of Alexander The Great, George Michaels, Elton John, Plato, and The Rock, who do you feel is the coolest?
Rosa Parks

Quote:
Is it true that you develop a lisp? If not why is it common and is femininity and homosexuality intertwined, or separate coincidental entities?
It's a turn on - turn off thing, we can control it. I can be Brad in the morning and Britney at night.
Old 01-07-2009, 01:28 AM   #13
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I found a recent pic of Catzhernandez in another thread:

is there a fourth category we can put him under? Perhaps a bi-sexual/bi-species hybrid?
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 01:43 AM   #14
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
is there a fourth category we can put him under? Perhaps a bi-sexual/bi-species hybrid?
I see no problem with that.
Old 01-07-2009, 01:43 AM   #15
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

I just want to be accepted!
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: