Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-07-2009, 11:51 AM   #1
Beasley4Sheezy
I airball my layups

Beasley4Sheezy has an OK reputation so far
Default Somekid wants to fight me. I need advice.

So im chilling with this girl, and im talking to her on facebook. And i get a PM from a kid that says this
PHP Code:
yo ***** ass ***** why you talkin to my girl u ugly ass mother****a dawg ima bring my bois wopp your ass fool wut **** fool who do u think u r ***** ima jump your ass if you dont shut up...
ugly ass *****

I mean ill fight this kid cause hes younger and smaller. I i got more back than him. So we'ed win a fight but this kid in a gang so i duno if they gonna play fight fair or bring weapons and ****. Also i dont wanna a gang chillen around my family even though my brother is a bad mother****er and would **** them all up. Also the girl doesnt want me to fight him.

What should i do? And if i fight how should i fight him, so i win but i dont mess him up to bad, so he runs to his parents and ****.

Thanks
Beasley4Sheezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 11:55 AM   #2
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Somekid wants to fight me. I need advise.

These are the serious debates America needs to focus on
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 11:56 AM   #3
Smokee
Banned

Smokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected poster

i'd hide in a school locker until he calmed down
Smokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 11:59 AM   #4
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

GTFO with this weakass story. This cat has you scared...running to ISH for "advise". Most of the cats on ISH are telecom-tough guys.

Anyway:Be diplomatic. The kid does not want to fight. Present him with the consequences of stepping to you. He will get smacked around by you AND lose "his" girl. If he rounds up the homies, your squad will squash them AND he would still lose his girl. Just let the kid know that he is in a lose-lose situation.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 12:01 PM   #5
Odomize

Read properly, he don't want to fight you, he want to jump you. Better watch your back.
Old 01-07-2009, 12:12 PM   #6
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Did he call your ass a wop?
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 12:15 PM   #7
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Hang around your friends alot tighter and avoid bumping into him and his friends. Seriously, if you're trying to get with this girl then you deserve it. But if you and this girl are just friends and you have no intentions to get with her, then this girl should step up. But you should just back up off this chick cause it's trouble. If you two were friends then it would be obvious and this kid should have nothing to worry about.
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 12:30 PM   #8
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lol. This kid is pming you crap like this AND he is in a GANG?? LOL. Wow. So I guess gang members are using facebook to intimidate and start crap with fools these days. My how things have changed...
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 12:36 PM   #9
Bean
Local High School Star

Bean is a pretty well-respected posterBean is a pretty well-respected posterBean is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
lol. This kid is pming you crap like this AND he is in a GANG?? LOL. Wow. So I guess gang members are using facebook to intimidate and start crap with fools these days. My how things have changed...

Technology is a great thing. This cat has realised that he can intimidate and threaten others in a more effiecient way. He is organised, smart and capable. Do not fuck with him.
Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 12:39 PM   #10
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Turn it into a heart-warming story where you take the young thug under your wing and teach him how to read and write and develop coherent sentences.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 12:41 PM   #11
Sharas
Great college starter

Sharas is considered somewhat coolSharas is considered somewhat coolSharas is considered somewhat cool

most commonly, serious people who really want to beat you up seriously...they do it without warning. what's the point of warning someone so he can bring a weapon or walk with a crew all the time?

kindergarten stuff really if the story is legit.
Sharas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 12:51 PM   #12
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here

Don't wait for him to come to you go up to him and punch him out. Thats what i would do.
EricGordon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 01:36 PM   #13
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas

Hey cartmanclone's gotta stay busy somehow since he got banned from ISH
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 01:41 PM   #14
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Somekid wants to fight me. I need advice.

Ahh, the internet.
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 01:48 PM   #15
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

HisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Hey cartmanclone's gotta stay busy somehow since he got banned from ISH

Ask the last crip that walked up on him.
HisJoeness is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: