Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-07-2009, 01:49 PM   #16
halffttime
shorty doowop

halffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Somekid wants to fight me. I need advice.

throw him 1 2 1 3 5 combo..
jab, straight, jab, hook, kick to the balls

OR

call his mom and tell her to tell him not to kick ya candy ass
halffttime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 01:49 PM   #17
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Somekid wants to fight me. I need advise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisJoeness
Ask the last crip that walked up on him.

Apparently that was Beasley4Sheezy
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 01:50 PM   #18
hito da god
look that way >>>>

hito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara
Turn it into a heart-warming story where you take the young thug under your wing and teach him how to read and write and develop coherent sentences.
then write a screen play and shop it around.

btw it sounds like this b*tch might be lying to you about something.

Last edited by hito da god : 01-07-2009 at 02:01 PM.
hito da god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 02:00 PM   #19
No_Look604
Local High School Star

No_Look604 has not been impressing people

no matter how tough you are...no matter how many fools got your back ...

if you fight you guys will have bad blood forever and you will constantly have to wonder about this queer jumping you from behind with his boys.

suck up your pride...apologize....and keep your **** on the down low.

how did he read this girl's messages? something ain't right....

trust me, be the bigger man...make a nice gesture and bury the hatchett.

be grown
No_Look604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 02:02 PM   #20
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

emsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation here

DO NOT BE SCARED . don't have an ounce of fear in you, be as mad as you possibly can going into the fight, throw elbows, and listen to something like this before :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6rKn2tYIbQ
emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 02:22 PM   #21
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hito da god
then write a screen play and shop it around.

But they have to become best friends at the end, and forget what the original beef was all about.

P.S. - Who still fights over broads? Isn't it 2009? I thought we moved past that already.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 02:40 PM   #22
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara
Turn it into a heart-warming story where you take the young thug under your wing and teach him how to read and write and develop coherent sentences.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 02:43 PM   #23
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beasley4Sheezy
So im chilling with this girl, and im talking to her on facebook. And i get a PM from a kid that says this
PHP Code:
yo ***** ass ***** why you talkin to my girl u ugly ass mother****a dawg ima bring my bois wopp your ass fool wut **** fool who do u think u r ***** ima jump your ass if you dont shut up...
ugly ass *****

I mean ill fight this kid cause hes younger and smaller. I i got more back than him. So we'ed win a fight but this kid in a gang so i duno if they gonna play fight fair or bring weapons and ****. Also i dont wanna a gang chillen around my family even though my brother is a bad mother****er and would **** them all up. Also the girl doesnt want me to fight him.

What should i do? And if i fight how should i fight him, so i win but i dont mess him up to bad, so he runs to his parents and ****.

Thanks

Here is how you fight a fight you will probably lose:

when standing face to face do this two step move:

1-kick him hard in the shin
2-he will instinctively look down, right when he does ('bang bang' timing is crucial here) throw an upper cut hard into his bent over face (land it right on the nose).

His eyes will water up, his nose will bloody up,hell you may even break it.

Now YOU got the juice.

then you need to pounce on him, take him to ground and go beserker on top or drill him a few more times.

*I would knock him over and get on top, the crowd will instinctively break up a fight that goes to ground. Sh*t ends, you've won.

Strike quick and hard, and then come downhill with fury.

YOU WILL WIN.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 03:02 PM   #24
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

emsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation here

what izzo said, but i would preferably hit him in the gut then bring his head down and knee his face .
Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
Now YOU got the juice.

btw, can we see this girl you're fighting over?
emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 03:12 PM   #25
Gunnin4HoLeS
IsH Villain

Gunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected poster

I would set up the fight at a Wal-mart parking Lot and bring a huge boom box. Start Playing a BASHY Linkin Park song or Creed . whichever you prefer…bring some nun chucks and paperclips (to extend and poke him with when your nun chucks fail) … start off with the flying monkey stance, which he will counter with the MAD cow stance…you might want to install some snipers on the roof as well. Just in case u get jumped…
Gunnin4HoLeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 03:17 PM   #26
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation here

Ask this kid, "Are you Net-banging bruh?"

Nah, but silly middle school kids.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 03:36 PM   #27
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I'd buy the kid a book on spelling and grammar mistakes.
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 03:37 PM   #28
danumber88
I'm a neat monster.

danumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation here

When you think you can take him say 1v1 *****. Bringing more back is ***** imo.
danumber88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 03:52 PM   #29
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Challenge him to put up his dukes and settle this matter using strict gentlemanly rules of engagement.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 04:44 PM   #30
"Jesus"
Short & Sweet

"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
lol. This kid is pming you crap like this AND he is in a GANG?? LOL. Wow. So I guess gang members are using facebook to intimidate and start crap with fools these days. My how things have changed...
Ice-T used youtube against Soulja.
Anyway, don't go for it.
"Jesus" is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: