Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-12-2007, 02:44 PM   #106
RIMMER
Retired ISH Legend

RIMMER has decent reputation
Default Re: OT: There needs to be a day

BUMP
RIMMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 07:12 PM   #107
WilliamPhiladelphiaSmith

oh my gawd, i'm in tears.

AppleNader
Old 12-12-2007, 07:29 PM   #108
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
Ok mr. "I call this kid a middle schooler whenever i get a chance to b/c all i do is sit on my ass and watch clips of USA basketball team and it gets me down so much b.c they suck."
Damn, pulled out a "mr." comment. That takes balls.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 07:37 PM   #109
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

over one year later, Hawker continues to be a fruitcake who doesn't know anything about basketball.
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 07:38 PM   #110
nashforprez
Local High School Star

nashforprez has an OK reputation so far

Down down such a fast, in my eyes
Won't ever let you down, flown home
Granted to your sense of sound, oh my eyes
You and me it contains, my heart

Hey! (x3)

Go dark sound check, my eyes
Everything teddy sees, is all wrong
Burnin' down half the town, and my house
Entertaining suicide, well my heart

Hey! (x3)

Jonestown such a frown, see yours
Riddle meal left the town, or go home
Rarin' round such a day, for me uh ..
Hitch a train to Santa Fe, or go horse

Hey! (x3)

Take ...Me Home
Mean horse ...(x3)
nashforprez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 01:22 PM   #111
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This thread is 100%, pure awesome.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 02:57 PM   #112
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Anyone remember what thread it was where hawker asked where the vag*na was?
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 09:47 PM   #113
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Absolutely hilariouz.

Anywayz props to Hawker for developing into a fine young man, against all oddz.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 01:39 AM   #114
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quick comedy relief of the day.
Old 06-30-2008, 01:56 AM   #115
The Machine
Banned

The Machine has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSub

I get attacked.
who is boy who look alike small child fetus of mothers cunt came out 2 months early?
The Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 02:14 AM   #116
Roy Munson
The Rubberman

Roy Munson has decent reputationRoy Munson has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Machine
who is boy who look alike small child fetus of mothers cunt came out 2 months early?

Gold.
Roy Munson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:22 PM   #117
Franco Hamilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
Quote by Hawker

"I hate the kind of people that ridicule everything u do. Sometimes when i would go to panda express i felt like using chopsticks and one of my friends says "why would u use chopsticks thats so dumb." Seriously why do u get pissed at someone for what silverware they use. thats ridiculous. He doesnt know how to use them so thats probably why he said that."

Couldn't resist

The tables have immensely turned, with Rimmer following Hawker around.

Do you think this is the best turnaround in ISH history. The runt of the litter being attacked, then growing up and now stalked.
Old 04-28-2009, 11:01 PM   #118
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

This thread STILL hasn't lost its appeal
Old 04-28-2009, 11:08 PM   #119
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

necro'd ftl
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:22 PM   #120
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchCityReturns
Really?

In the picture it looks like you've got a good 70 meters to go.

One of the best things ive ever seen posted on ISH.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: