Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-07-2009, 04:14 PM   #16
J000
ISH #1 AFGHAN

J000 is a pretty well-respected posterJ000 is a pretty well-respected posterJ000 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Have You Ever Been In A Bar Fight?

Not really a fight but a couple of pushing and tackling both the club and the bar.
J000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 04:16 PM   #17
PK3434
Good Golly!

PK3434 has an OK reputation so far

because i am a club promoter, unfortunately i am around club fights alot. they are very dangerous and often end with someone shooting outside, whether it be in the air, at someone, or at a car.
PK3434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 04:18 PM   #18
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK3434
because i am a club promoter, unfortunately i am around club fights alot. they are very dangerous and often end with someone shooting outside, whether it be in the air, at someone, or at a car.

Quit hanging out with Jamaal Tinsley and Stephen Jackson
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 04:35 PM   #19
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharas
i personally don't get into them since i'm nearly impossible to piss off when i'm drunk.

but i have an acquaintance (not really a friend) which literally has trouble to go out without getting in a brawl. you could say fighting with random dudes is some kind of hobby for him he even was a member of a hooligan firm for a while.

Ya I know a few people like that too. Start eyeing people up the moment they get in the bar. At least you know your in for an interesting night.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 04:43 PM   #20
Smokee
Banned

Smokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected poster

yea i like to run out from hiding behind the bar and foot stomp some big guy and run behind a bigger guy. Thats how i do
Smokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 05:02 PM   #21
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I have been in multiple club fights. Mostly from my work as security. The worse fights were always on Thursday when I bounced at a gay bar. All that nonsense about homosexuals not being able to scrap is overblown. The worse fights to breakup was always the ones that occurred at gay-catering Club 21. The drag queens often outweighed me by 20lbs and were in great shape. They kept blades, knives, and mace in their weaves and were not afraid to use them. The butch lesbians constantly were slapping around their lipstick girlfriends. It used to be ridiculous.

I worked a Latin Club on Saturdays and they fought a lot, but they tended to be short and easy to snatch up and remove from the club. The same thing goes for hip hop, teenage, and WASP bars. Guys and kids in those tend to be too drunk to really scrap, and can be easily tackled, choked, and removed from the premises On Friday, Sunday, and Wednesdays I went where I was needed and worked a variety of establishment types.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 05:11 PM   #22
-primetime-

yes, quite a few...

more and more when I was younger...they are are not nearly as likely now.

The last one I was involved in was me and my ex-girl, alone, walking to my car. A car of people that really don't like me pulled up behind my car so that I couldn't pull out. I have auto lock on my car that only locks when you start the engine...so I started the engine, but it was too late...I had two guys pull my door open and were swinging away at me...one guy yanked my girl out of her seat and was trying to get to me from the other side. I had fists all over me. So I started to drive back and forth in an attempt to shake them off...hitting their car in the process...and it worked. Somehow I managed to make it out of the car and to my luck a cop was their...I jumped up and flagged him down...the guys were cuffed but then released.

Geting jumped wasn't the bad part...the bad part was having to hear my ex bring the crp up later when we got into fights as though there was something I could do to help her..."why didn't you help me!!!"...."well I was busy getting my ass beat in...sorry hun"...

females really frustrate sometimes...
Old 01-07-2009, 06:51 PM   #23
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

I've been into two straight bar fights with my boys in the same night. First one escaladed over stupid ish and then 2nd one was because this dude was dancing with my boys girl which is retarded but my boys started fighting so I had no choice.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 07:28 PM   #24
J_Rock3ts
The Truth

J_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-

Geting jumped wasn't the bad part...the bad part was having to hear my ex bring the crp up later when we got into fights as though there was something I could do to help her..."why didn't you help me!!!"...."well I was busy getting my ass beat in...sorry hun"...

females really frustrate sometimes...

Reminds me of the Mike Tyson thread.
J_Rock3ts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 07:40 PM   #25
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Rock3ts
Reminds me of the Mike Tyson thread.
I wonder if that thread was sparked from me thinking about that...
Old 01-07-2009, 08:27 PM   #26
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

You haven't been in a bar fight until you've been in a bar fight in Newfoundland. Seriously, those guys are the craziest, dirtiest, toughest fighters you've ever seen. But I guess trapping a bunch of French, English and Irish fishermen on an island for 600 years will do that.
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 08:51 PM   #27
Jamz Nayschmidt

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
You haven't been in a bar fight until you've been in a bar fight in Newfoundland. Seriously, those guys are the craziest, dirtiest, toughest fighters you've ever seen. But I guess trapping a bunch of French, English and Irish fishermen on an island for 600 years will do that.

Liar.

I am a mix of Negro and Asian blood and I would trounce on the Anglo-Saxons with my speedy fists, Eastern Philosophy, and well-endowed body.
Old 01-07-2009, 10:27 PM   #28
dware94
Banned

dware94 has decent reputationdware94 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamz Nayschmidt
Liar.

I am a mix of Negro and Asian blood and I would trounce on the Anglo-Saxons with my speedy fists, Eastern Philosophy, and well-endowed body.
dware94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 11:06 PM   #29
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamz Nayschmidt
Liar.

Newfoundlander: I'll beat you to a pulp just as soon as I finish my smoked fish and ale, eh.

J$: A man once had a horse and people in the village said he was lucky and he said "maybe." The horse ran away and people said he was unlucky and he said "maybe." The horse returned with another horse in tow and people said he was lucky and he said "maybe." Then his son fell off the horse and take that you motha f*ckin fish eatin French mutilating inbred canuck newfy motha f*cka!!! (J$ then goes medieval on his lame Newfoundland ass.)
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 11:18 PM   #30
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

BrooklynZoo has decent reputationBrooklynZoo has decent reputation

i have but they usually involve a bunch of people and sometimes just shlt talking
BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: