Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-07-2009, 09:20 PM   #16
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Pacman Jones released...

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
with these supposed "new allogations" I doubt anyone will sign him...unless he is able to clear it all up before next season...

my guess is that he is done for good now...but I could be wrong

at this point he will not make over the league minimum...so money wise teams will not care...he is a no-lose situation there...

the problem is that it looks as though he may be convicted of murder...and no team wants that around...
that and well...he kind of sucked when he did play this year. i laughed so hard at that unnecessary roughness call he got in the Philly game like "wtf is he doing"?

and oh yeah primetime, I got someone to work the first half of my shift on sunday so I can watch the game
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:24 PM   #17
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
that and well...he kind of sucked when he did play this year. i laughed so hard at that unnecessary roughness call he got in the Philly game like "wtf is he doing"?

and oh yeah primetime, I got someone to work the first half of my shift on sunday so I can watch the game
That is good...

I will actually be rooting for the Eagles here....(can't believe I just typed that... )

I can't have the Giants go back to back and start collecting rings...they might start to get the crazy idea that they are better than Dallas...
Old 01-07-2009, 09:26 PM   #18
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'll also be rooting for the Eagles

F*ck Sheli
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:38 PM   #19
dware94
Banned

dware94 has decent reputationdware94 has decent reputation

thats a bit of a shame that they released him, young talented cb with alot of potential.. too troubled tho
dware94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:46 PM   #20
óross√er
I trust me!

óross√er is a pretty well-respected posteróross√er is a pretty well-respected posteróross√er is a pretty well-respected posteróross√er is a pretty well-respected poster

Oakland should get him, if Pacman gets back to his dominant self. Oakland might just have the greatest CB duo ever? Well a little over-exaggeration, but they will easily have the best CB duo in the league. (If Pac gets his game on track)
óross√er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:51 PM   #21
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by óross√er
Oakland should get him, if Pacman gets back to his dominant self. Oakland might just have the greatest CB duo ever? Well a little over-exaggeration, but they will easily have the best CB duo in the league. (If Pac gets his game on track)
Funny...same thing was said this year too (remember DeAngelo Hall?)
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:53 PM   #22
-primetime-

Quote:
Every time his name is brought up i always think about Eddie Royal now...
Old 01-07-2009, 10:12 PM   #23
óross√er
I trust me!

óross√er is a pretty well-respected posteróross√er is a pretty well-respected posteróross√er is a pretty well-respected posteróross√er is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

I did use the word IF, did I not?
óross√er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 10:24 PM   #24
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Jacobs and Ward will run all over the Eagles, Giants will mess up Asante Samuel again.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 10:41 PM   #25
kidachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
Any team w/ Pacman Jones are an automatic championship team

LOL. posted 7/7/08

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...t=94773&page=3
Old 01-07-2009, 10:50 PM   #26
canadianballer
Banned

canadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

too bad i always rooted for pacman to get back on track
canadianballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 01:19 AM   #27
lefthook00
College star

lefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected poster

Forget his off the field antics, fool got smoked by everyone this year. He's still pretty young though.
lefthook00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 01:22 AM   #28
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

NBA'll take him. He can run and jump, that's good for a roster spot.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 02:22 AM   #29
starface
Banned

starface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
NBA'll take him. He can run and jump, that's good for a roster spot.

he's a volume shooter.

literally.
starface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 03:31 AM   #30
wTFaMonkey
RP 4 lyfe

wTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat cool

wow....

idiots these days.

amazed how these athletes get paid MILLIONS and still fukc up

sad...
wTFaMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: