Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-08-2009, 01:33 PM   #16
Looten Plunder
Banned

Looten Plunder has decent reputation
Default Re: Let's Say...

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
Oh. Well this might be the gayest heist ever. Maybe Kanye West will do a song about it while dancing under strobe lights with a pink shirt on and aviators.

Michael Jackson on the chorus?
It will most assuredly be a manly heist. We will be robbing cruise ships that are docked in the Port of Miami. I need a tough guy, a computer expert, a security expert, wheelmen, boat pilots, a safe cracker, an explosives expert, a stylist, and an inside man.
Looten Plunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 01:37 PM   #17
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think Kanye would be doing the hip sway while clapping his hand to the beat. Then when Michael starts singing he puts his head down and his hands in the air cause he's REALLY feeling it deep down inside somewhere.

Somewhere.

Ya, and you couldn't have picked a gayer location than a ****ING CRUISE SHIP IN MIAMI.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 01:49 PM   #18
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'll take the gig. It is cold in North Florida, consistently in the low 70s, and have been searching for a reason to fall through the 305. Making some money and maybe twisting some caps back on top of that would make the trip even better. I am also proficient in the use of explosives. I would love to dust off my Anarchist's Cookbook.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 01:52 PM   #19
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

shawty say the ***** that she wit aint shiiiiit
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 01:58 PM   #20
Bean
Local High School Star

Bean is a pretty well-respected posterBean is a pretty well-respected posterBean is a pretty well-respected poster

I am great in most social situations. I have an intellectual/cultural savvy that has benefited me many times in my life journey. I have a limited knowledge of computers, metaphysics and various social sciences. I can be off help to you, but only for the right price.
Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 02:09 PM   #21
Looten Plunder
Banned

Cannonball you are not eligible for employment, as I currently have you on ignore. Bean has been added to the team.
Old 01-08-2009, 02:11 PM   #22
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I think Kanye would be doing the hip sway while clapping his hand to the beat. Then when Michael starts singing he puts his head down and his hands in the air cause he's REALLY feeling it deep down inside somewhere.

Somewhere.

Ya, and you couldn't have picked a gayer location than a ****ING CRUISE SHIP IN MIAMI.

I've seen gayer.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 02:12 PM   #23
Bean
Local High School Star

Bean is a pretty well-respected posterBean is a pretty well-respected posterBean is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

Somewhere.

Michael and Kanye would be great.
Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 02:14 PM   #24
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean
Michael and Kanye would be great.

Ya, while dipping in another man...
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 02:41 PM   #25
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Miami you say? Are travel accommodations and rooming provided by the brains behind the heist? If I get a free vacation, I might join in. But there might need to be a buddy system established for the participants, otherwise I could conceivably miss the job because I'd be drunk on the beach hollerin at skanks.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 03:18 PM   #26
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You say you need an inside man. Inside the port or inside the cruise industry?
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 03:24 PM   #27
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

too bad cartmanclone left... he was pretty badass.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 03:30 PM   #28
Jumpshot Virus
Banned

Jumpshot Virus has an OK reputation so far

Hey phuck bags don't forget about me! I'll use my mega |i-LL| mofo powers to hypnotize EVERYBODY in the whole GAWDDAMN PLACE! Wee, wee look at me! I'll tie you to the hood of my car and crash that 'sumbeech into the nearest McIckyD'z PlayPLACE!

Jumpshot Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 04:38 PM   #29
Looten Plunder
Banned

What are these Mega powers that you speak of? If they are just a figment of your imagistration I don't think that they will be usable.
Old 01-08-2009, 04:41 PM   #30
Jamz Nayschmidt

I'll serve as the stylist, and I'll most assuredly preserve everybody's sexy with my extravagant knowledge of cologne and tuxedos, and keep the swag running at an All-Time-High.

We'll be Showstoppaz. Attracting the attention of males and females and asexuals alike.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: