Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-08-2009, 04:45 PM   #31
canadianballer
Banned

canadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Let's Say...

lets ryde
canadianballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 04:53 PM   #32
Looten Plunder
Banned

Looten Plunder has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianballer
lets ryde
Let's not. You are as dense as a blackhole.

Last edited by Looten Plunder : 01-08-2009 at 04:57 PM.
Looten Plunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 04:55 PM   #33
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

I can be the off the boater with the Russian sounding accent. You always need one of those.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 04:56 PM   #34
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
I can be the off the boater with the Russian sounding accent. You always need one of those.

Since I'm practically Russian I get that gig.

You loooooose.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 04:58 PM   #35
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
Since I'm practically Russian I get that gig.

You loooooose.

You're a flaming homo that would try to grope us in the middle of the night. **** off.

Old 01-08-2009, 05:06 PM   #36
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
You're a flaming homo that would try to grope us in the middle of the night. **** off.

Uh, I'm bisexual or did you not read the other thread?
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 05:33 PM   #37
hito da god
look that way >>>>

hito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected poster

put me down as the bernie mac role.
hito da god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 06:55 PM   #38
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
Uh, I'm bisexual or did you not read the other thread?

I missed the memo.

Old 01-08-2009, 07:17 PM   #39
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

DirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I assure you my social skills, knowledge of the M-4 and a few Automatic machine guns and Grenade launchers (thank you military) and general lack of money (thank you ex-wife) make me a fine candidate for this job.
DirtBag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 07:27 PM   #40
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I can be the pain in the ass who everybody wants to leave...

Quote:
and general lack of money (thank you ex-wife)

Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 07:48 PM   #41
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'll be that weird guy you can't trust, but you need as a look-out. In the end I am loyal to the death, but I do something stupid ala The Bank Job, and **** your operation up or at least create problems.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: