Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-08-2009, 04:12 PM   #1
Gunnin4HoLeS
IsH Villain

Gunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Most anticipated movie for 09

for me would be....... Star Trek. not a big fan but JJ Abrams is on my good side from Cloverfield and Lost. Watchmen, Harrry Potter, also StreetFighter promos are out already with the most noticable character being Michael Clarke Duncan..
Gunnin4HoLeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 04:16 PM   #2
DaGreen
Creativity Overload

DaGreen has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Most anticipated movie for 09

The new Fast and Furious and Transformers . Here is a pretty good list from yahoo:

http://movies.yahoo.com/photos/colle...ies-of-2009/fp
DaGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 04:57 PM   #3
ukplayer4
NBA lottery pick

ukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

so let me get this straight, those movies are among your most anticipated movies of 09? not the films you think are gonna be the worst of the year...the ones you are most looking forward to?
ukplayer4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 05:04 PM   #4
Gunnin4HoLeS
IsH Villain

Gunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukplayer4
so let me get this straight, those movies are among your most anticipated movies of 09? not the films you think are gonna be the worst of the year...the ones you are most looking forward to?
Well due to the fact I havent seen them yet I cant say they are going to be the worst. Some movies tend to suprise you..So No to your question
Gunnin4HoLeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 05:07 PM   #5
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Road. Moreso because it's the only one I know of coming out. That Janis Joplic biopic if it ever gets made.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 05:11 PM   #6
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Inglorious Bastards
Watchmen
The Soloist
Angels and Demons
Up
Sherlock Holmes
Harry Potter

Of those, I'd probably say Holmes and Bastards are the two that are going to be the biggest waves. Especially Holmes, that's going to be really interesting to see which way Richie takes it.

Kevin Smith also said Watchmen was fantastic when he saw it a few months ago, so I think I'll trust his judgment and assume it'll actually be well done, even as surprising as that may sound given the director.

Che isn't getting a wide release until a week from now, so I suppose you can include that as well.

Last edited by RidonKs : 01-08-2009 at 05:13 PM.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 05:13 PM   #7
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm looking forward to State of Play.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 05:20 PM   #8
ukplayer4
NBA lottery pick

ukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnin4HoLeS
Well due to the fact I havent seen them yet I cant say they are going to be the worst. Some movies tend to suprise you..So No to your question

so no they are not the ones you are looking forward to...ok thats makes more sense
Old 01-08-2009, 05:21 PM   #9
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Watchmen and Potter for big budget flicks.

i wonder what small films will be the breakout hits this year?
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 05:21 PM   #10
ukplayer4
NBA lottery pick

i saw che parts 1 and 2 on advanced preview......1 is excellent, 2 changes tone completely and is nowhere near as good.

the road is also the film i am most looking forward to right now- after we get all the important stuff from last year- slumdog/revoulotionary road/the wrestler/benjamin button etc arnt out here yet.
Old 01-08-2009, 05:55 PM   #11
PistolPete
The Pistol

PistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected poster

For me it'll be Public Enemies, Terminator, Wolfman, X-Men, and Star Trek
PistolPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 06:08 PM   #12
EastBayFuNk510
Decent playground baller

EastBayFuNk510 has an OK reputation so far

Im an 80's baby..so Im rockin with G.I. Joe,ive been waiting on this since elementary school..and the transformers 2 should be dope as well as Wolverine..they finally got my boy Gambit in a X Men movie/spinoff.
EastBayFuNk510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 06:21 PM   #13
tsforthrees
red vines cray

tsforthrees has decent reputation

really looking forward to watchmen. also hoping the next potter film doesn't let the book down too much. the movies are way too light in my opinion, and the sixth and seventh books are pretty dark. i have low expectations
tsforthrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 06:24 PM   #14
SLY
Brooklyn Lopez

SLY has an OK reputation so far

Wolverine movie for me
SLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 06:28 PM   #15
steve

steve is popular on this boardsteve is popular on this boardsteve is popular on this boardsteve is popular on this boardsteve is popular on this board

I'm looking forward to Where the Wild Things Are and the Fantastic Mr. Fox.
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: