Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-08-2009, 05:21 PM   #16
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ISH Voteoff #1 (Who's smarter?)

I started trying to do this, then I realized that I was drawing a blank on alotta the names. Either I don't pay enough attention or I'm losing my mind, cuz I'm here enough to recognize all of the posters on this list, and put a post with a name.

But I can say this. VC was definitely than me in the big picture. But my areas of "expertise" (if you can call it that) are at opposite ends of the spectrum than his. He was pompous, at least slightly racist, and fraudulent, but he was pretty smart. But, I'm obviously "realer" than him.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 05:24 PM   #17
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
You are the type that gives republicans a bad name. I dont blame you because your mind-set was probably instilled by your bible-thumping parents but that doesnt change the fact that you are not only uneducated but racist.
i'm not racist. I don't think i'm better than anyone based on race.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 05:25 PM   #18
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamz Nayschmidt
I think V's smarter than Stro

i guess if i want to be considered intelligent around here i've got to go thread-jack from a body building forum.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 05:25 PM   #19
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball

Don't listen to statman. He's just a very frustrated idiot that likes to **** with people on message boards.

LOL@stro
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 05:25 PM   #20
Jamz Nayschmidt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball

I agree. Cannonball is not a racist but a bonafide dumba$$. He has shown appreciation for basketball and hip-hop music, and is a gentleman with an agenda that is not of his own. He is a good fellow, though.
Old 01-08-2009, 05:27 PM   #21
Jamz Nayschmidt

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
i guess if i want to be considered intelligent around here i've got to go thread-jack from a body building forum.

Shaking my phucking head. I have a lot of respect for you Stro but before making that awfully uncreative retort, did you pause to think that would prove my point further.
Old 01-08-2009, 05:28 PM   #22
Godfather
Banned

Godfather is a pretty well-respected posterGodfather is a pretty well-respected posterGodfather is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Lamar Doom or SoCalMike?

Gencbiba or Brantoli?

Starface or White Chocolate?

Jimmy2K8 or Cannonball?

Rufuspaul vs. JtotheIzzo

gts or Zen?

brwnman or bigboi_baller?

Boozehound vs. DeuceWallaces vs. RedBlackAttack?

Psileas vs. Posts Penyeach?

Gencbiba or ALBAlla?

ElPigto or poorlilrich?

JayGuevara vs. VCDAPTW?

LJJ or Pete's Montreux?

Bean or KBlaze?

baseketball4life or Maniak?

Corky McBiff or BULLS?

mlh1981 or GoBB?

canadianballer vs. Doctor K?

StroShow4 or V-Unit?

vapid or Kwajo?

Bold choice and explain.

The ones I underlined and made bigger (or both) indicated a bigger gap between the two posters.
Godfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 05:30 PM   #23
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I have a lot of respect for you Stro

the fact that you said i am dumber than v-unit makes me doubt that.
Old 01-08-2009, 05:32 PM   #24
Jamz Nayschmidt

Quote:
the fact that you said i am dumber than v-unit makes me doubt that.

What makes you think V's dumb? I knew him before he acted like a pretentious jacka$$ and was barely a 17 year old, and he's very gifted in the book smarts department, how to take care of your body, and has a decent bit of hiphop knowledge on the side. I'd say he's at least a B- in respective to most other folks his age.

Do you just follow the grain and roast him because everyone condemned him for he tried to spice the OTC up a bit? Plagiarism is a byproduct of envy, boredom, and laziness mang, not really wit.
Old 01-08-2009, 05:37 PM   #25
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

Quote:
What makes you think V's dumb? I knew him before he acted like a pretentious jacka$$ and was barely a 17 year old, and he's very gifted in the book smarts department, how to take care of your body, and has a decent bit of hiphop knowledge on the side. I'd say he's at least a B- in respective to most other folks his age.

Do you just follow the grain and roast him because everyone condemned him for he tried to spice the OTC up a bit? Plagiarism is a byproduct of envy, boredom, and laziness mang, not really wit.

have you ever read his hiphop arguments? apparently not. they are not good.
Old 01-08-2009, 05:44 PM   #26
Jamz Nayschmidt

Quote:
have you ever read his hiphop arguments? apparently not. they are not good.

Ehh, you've got me on that considering that's your forte, but I consider someone who has actually listened to some of Wayne's or Del's lesser known songs to just become smarter naturally.
Old 01-08-2009, 06:35 PM   #27
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What is wrong about my hip hop arguments? All I argue is Nas vs. Jay-Z and it's been a while since my last one. i dont say kanye west this, TI that, royce the 5 9 that. I don't comment on under ground rap or Wu Tang or whatever. I don't stick my nose in places it doesn't belong while there are people like you blasian and others that comment on everything hip hop.

I know where i stand on hip hop and i keep myself in that area.

As for other areas, I pretty much gave up on proving anything on this site. for the first couple months I was just a regular goody goody poster. then i started speaking out and gained attention, then i just said fuck it and started to have fun by copying 2 retarded stories. if you can't distinguish my stories from the 2 fake ones i posted last year then thats the fault of your peers/parents that made you retarded, statman.

if this place wasn't so boring 80% of the time then i wouldn't have to entertain myself (angering others, make jokes that i will laugh at myself), but it is so i had to do something that will allow me to pass the time while i wait for nba stories to update.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 06:54 PM   #28
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Lamar Doom or SoCalMike?- Don't really know too much about the other dude

Gencbiba or Brantoli? - Again don't know too much about the other guy, Genc wins by default.

Starface or White Chocolate? - People might not like to admit it, but he's a smart guy. Yes he does act like attention whore at times and say things to ruffle some feathers, but he's smarter then White Choclate who has always come off as an imbecile to me.

Jimmy2K8 or Cannonball? - Isn't Jimmy2k8 the guy that tried to be known as the preppy kid on ISH? Only a certified nitwit would do something like that.

Rufuspaul vs. JtotheIzzo Izzo has great personal stories about the world and he knows a bit about politcs although his over-the-top liberal views annoy me at times.

blasian or hito da god? Hito da God is a cool fellow, but Blasian is a smart dude.

GeeWiz15 or I seen hippos? GeeWiz was articulate, but he really didn't have much smarts (does he even post anymore?) I seen hippos has a well rounded knowledge about the world and can be articulate at tiems.

stewen12 or Phar? - Eh no one. I would **** Phar, then again what ISH poster hasn't said that?

gts or Zen? - Don't know much about Zen, but GTS is an auto expert and one of the few smart republican posters irrc.

brwnman or bigboi_baller? Brwnman always came off as boring to me and bigboi baller is a smart fellow with a good head on his shoulders.

Boozehound vs. DeuceWallaces vs. RedBlackAttack? -- Tough one. I would probably rank them in the order they were posted.

Psileas vs. Posts Penyeach? - I should know who Psileas is, but nothing comes to mind.

Gencbiba or ALBAlla? -- So obvious this is a J$ gimmick account because he always types my name like that lol. Anyways I would never bash on my fellow Albo, never!

ElPigto or poorlilrich? - lol is this real? Poorlil***** is annoying **** who thinks he's a ****ing ivy league scholar even though he goes to community college. GTFOH with that comparison, don't ever put there names in the same sentence again.

JayGuevara vs. VCDAPTW?- Yes he was a racists and yes he ran away from ISH, but he was a smart guy. JayGuevara is the epitome of an underachiever.

LJJ or Pete's Montreux? - **** them both.

Bean or KBlaze? - Who the **** is Bean?

baseketball4life or Maniak?- Don't know who Maniak is.

Corky McBiff or BULLS? - Weak era for comparisons (that joke was probably used lol.)

mlh1981 or GoBB? - MLH is a nice fellow, but some of the thing he says sound so scripted.

canadianballer vs. Doctor K? - **** them both

StroShow4 or V-Unit?- V-Unit is a smart guy and stroshow has a nice personality.

vapid or Kwajo? - Who's vapid?

Bold choice and explain.

ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 06:55 PM   #29
Doctor K
Avengers Assemble!

Doctor K has not been impressing people

What does voteoff 1 mean? Is this a tournament elimination, or will there be another set of posters for voteoff 2.
Doctor K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 07:02 PM   #30
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

I can't believe I was included in one of these things. And against a famous name like kwajo too.
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: