Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-08-2009, 07:05 PM   #31
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ISH Voteoff #1 (Who's smarter?)

You put me in a tough group.

I may have missed something as I don't post in the Main Forum as much as I used to, but who is this Bean guy and what has he contributed to be compared to KBlaze?
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 07:08 PM   #32
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack

I may have missed something as I don't post in the Main Forum as much as I used to, but who is this Bean guy and what has he contributed to be compared to KBlaze?

some dude who jefferzon considers a genius. may be an alias.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 07:11 PM   #33
Jamz Nayschmidt

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack

He's rather inconspicuous in this new forum, but his glorious days were back on ezboard. List of e-complishments.

A) There was a right-winged political buff by the name of Mark Jurand, and he considered himself a patriotic, champion of America type messiah figure. He said that he would go down to New Orleans and help out donations in Katrina. By golly this dude was a genuine a$$hole, callign people 12 year olds cause their opinions differed with his Around the same time and up and coming person named Ibn Jacques Enuff posted EXACTLY like he did. Bean was the first to call him out for his fraudulence and he chased him the phuck out of ISH.

B) Back when Bosh and Jefferson had just entered the league, Celtics and Raptors fans were in heated debate on who would be the next dominant young bigman. The Celtics fans were absolutely unbearably *******-personified, and went around showcasing Big Al like the Crown Diamonds. Bean, a Raptor fan, went to create an account and hype Al Jefferson so much that he made all of ISH detest the Celtics Fans.
Old 01-08-2009, 07:17 PM   #34
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamz Nayschmidt
He's rather inconspicuous in this new forum, but his glorious days were back on ezboard. List of e-complishments.

A) There was a right-winged political buff by the name of Mark Jurand, and he considered himself a patriotic, champion of America type messiah figure. He said that he would go down to New Orleans and help out donations in Katrina. By golly this dude was a genuine a$$hole, callign people 12 year olds cause their opinions differed with his Around the same time and up and coming person named Ibn Jacques Enuff posted EXACTLY like he did. Bean was the first to call him out for his fraudulence and he chased him the phuck out of ISH.

B) Back when Bosh and Jefferson had just entered the league, Celtics and Raptors fans were in heated debate on who would be the next dominant young bigman. The Celtics fans were absolutely unbearably *******-personified, and went around showcasing Big Al like the Crown Diamonds. Bean, a Raptor fan, went to create an account and hype Al Jefferson so much that he made all of ISH detest the Celtics Fans.

mkjurand? you serious?
how the hell do you come by all this info, young jefferson?
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 07:18 PM   #35
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker

ElPigto or poorlilrich?
Another asian Rockets fan lmao. PLR IS THAT STUFF.

Pinche puto, ni sabes de que raza soy huey. Pendejo.
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 07:21 PM   #36
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nice to see I got mentioned in one of these things, but being but beside basketball4life it is probably made to make me look bad
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 07:24 PM   #37
Jamz Nayschmidt

Quote:
Originally Posted by playtetris
mkjurand? you serious?
how the hell do you come by all this info, young jefferson?

What can I say Archbishop Tetris? Sh!t got me hooked. At first I was like a Freshmen in highschool (14) taking a "Speedwriting" class and I up and search for Kobe Bryant Ray Allen sh!t because I wanted to play SG Soph Year for the team. I come across this site, and see GoBB roast the living phuck out of Evo, and back then I was insanely liberal so I hated reading mrkjurand's posts. That NastyWin guy obliterated him and I got attached ever since. In High School I spoke ball with like only three or four enthusiasts and few had the passion I did.
Old 01-08-2009, 07:24 PM   #38
Jamz Nayschmidt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Nice to see I got mentioned in one of these things, but being but beside basketball4life it is probably made to make me look bad

baseketball4life is pretty phucking stupid.
Old 01-08-2009, 07:25 PM   #39
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamz Nayschmidt

Good info.

I'll have to keep an eye out for Bean.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 07:30 PM   #40
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Interesting thread. Too bad some dbags hijacked it with their lame insults. I will do my best to bring it back to topic for what its worth. Im really just going to post who I enjoy reading more, since smarts and messageboard shouldnt be in the same sentence.

Lamar Doom or SoCalMike? I enjoy his moderate republican leanings based on fiscal conservatism. I like doom as well

Gencbiba or Brantoli? Brantoli comes across as a homer a little often. Gen may be a little childish, but his avatar is solid.

Starface or White Chocolate? Hard one. Starface is obviously a reasonably intelligent kid, but his my way or the highway attitude has plenty of room for improvement

Jimmy2K8
or Cannonball? hmmn, actually I may have to switch this, but really I wouldnt chose either.

Rufuspaul vs. JtotheIzzo damn. good matches J$. many of these have been tough choices. Im gonna go rufus cause I like his laid back southern style and generally pleasant, positive attitude.

blasian or hito da god? well, lets see. Blasian is a smart well versed and wide ranging music expert and so is Hito. I am gonna call this one a draw

GeeWiz15 or I seen hippos? His dry humor is apparently missed or ignored by most of you, but I think hes one funny cat. Havent see the geezwhiz very often lately.

stewen12 or Phar? stewen was pretty funny in his crybaby personality but phar gets the nod for being generally well thought out if a little bland.

gts or Zen? I like both these guys. Gts is sometimes a little full of it (arent we all?) but willing to engage in debate and admit when he is wrong.

brwnman or bigboi_baller? Brwnman, mostlybecause he calls people dumbasses

Boozehound vs. DeuceWallaces vs. RedBlackAttack? Is there a reason why this is the only 3 way race? Probably the hardest since I have immense respect for the other two posters mentioned. Of course the real answer is me , but Ill go with DW over RBA based on two criteria; field of study and fandome.

Psileas vs. Posts Penyeach? Really

Gencbiba or ALBAlla? fault. double entry disqualifies Gencbiba

ElPigto or poorlilrich? Falking T-sip is a down to earth rox fan. used to be hard to find, but becoming increasingly prevalent.

JayGuevara vs. VCDAPTW? VC is probably "smarter" but anyone caught in such a shameful misrepresentation of their life for no reason loses. Plus Jay has a good personality and can hook me up with some hot latinas next time Im in the D.

LJJ or Pete's Montreux? Oh, what about johndeeregreen? I like all these classic rocker types. Im gonna go with LJJ for his incomprehensible love of Rundgren and his leanings towards good slide guitar.

Bean or KBlaze? Really? I like Bean, but Blaze makes good vids, is reasonably articulate and Ive never seen him flustered/angry.

baseketball4life or Maniak? hmmn, I know the screen name Maniak but I cant think of the personality so BB4L wins

Corky McBiff or BULLS? Well, I guess syphilis is better than herpes

mlh1981 or GoBB? nice guy. well reasoned. again, I like both of these posters about the same and think they both contribute positively to the board. but MLh self-effacing personality (which can be a little annoying sometimes) is better than Gobb's abrasive personality.

canadianballer vs. Doctor K? again I know the screen name Dr. K, but cant think of the poster. CB FTW

StroShow4 or V-Unit? Ahh, well I like Stro better for sure. but Vag unit has his qualities as well. I think ive probably seen more insightful posts from the vag, but Ive seen some terrible posts as well. Stros highs may not be as high, but his lows arent nearly as low either. Plus props for the daily dunk thread (even though I think the glorification of ups and dunks has been a huge disservice in the development of young players like D-ho)

vapid or Kwajo? Gotta love the geographer from the bay of fundy. Possibly my favorite canuk on the site, but there is lots of northern quality to choose from.

But clearly the smartest poster on the site (as well as most creative thread maker) is J$. Sometimes he wears thin, but he has the wherewithal to recognize this and create a new, generally fun personality. Obviously Im being sarcastic you falkign d-bags. though I do think $ is pretty smart and an enjoyable member of our fake little ecommunity.

**** I didnt realize bean was nastamav. also why isnt tetris and others (kebabstall, Raweed1, Mathius) on the list?

Last edited by boozehound : 01-08-2009 at 07:34 PM.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 07:34 PM   #41
AItheAnswer3
Decent college freshman

AItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor K
What does voteoff 1 mean? Is this a tournament elimination, or will there be another set of posters for voteoff 2.
Go back to asking Math questions.
AItheAnswer3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 07:34 PM   #42
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

just to make this clear, the only things i've ever debated with v-unit are basketball and music. i thought this was based on basketball knowledge seeing as this is a basketball forum, that's why i am a little confused why i am being compared to v-unit as he rarely ventures into the NBA forum, and i post in there all the time.
Old 01-08-2009, 07:41 PM   #43
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
just to make this clear, the only things i've ever debated with v-unit are basketball and music. i thought this was based on basketball knowledge seeing as this is a basketball forum, that's why i am a little confused why i am being compared to v-unit as he rarely ventures into the NBA forum, and i post in there all the time.

Neither does the OP. This is basically comparing otc personas rather than basketball intellect
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 07:42 PM   #44
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Am I really that childish sometimes? I do admit my gimmick sometimes is too strong, but I don't think I'm that bad compared to some others. Unless you want me to be a grumpy bastard like Mathius, because that's actually closer to my real personality.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 07:44 PM   #45
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
Neither does the OP. This is basically comparing otc personas rather than basketball intellect

well in that case i don't really even belong in this thread as most of my contributions are made in the NBA forum. when i post in the OTC i'm not trying to prove my intelligence or create an epic persona or anything, just shooting the sh!t with everyone talking about whatever.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: