Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-09-2009, 09:55 AM   #61
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ISH Voteoff #1 (Who's smarter?)

^ Yea, why am I on that list twice? It just occurred to me. Not that I don't like being popular amongst guys on a message forum, but I gotta give the rest a chance ya know? Don't want posters talking behind my back making up rumors 'cause they're jealous and sh!t.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 11:40 AM   #62
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Lol, this is more of a popularity contest than a who's smarter.
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 04:29 PM   #63
óross√er
I trust me!

óross√er is a pretty well-respected posteróross√er is a pretty well-respected posteróross√er is a pretty well-respected posteróross√er is a pretty well-respected poster

Let me try this guys. I'll just do posters I know kinda well.

Lamar Doom or SoCalMike?
SoCalMike: Don't know Doom that well, but Mike seems to have sound insight regading basketball and is a nice guy.

gts or Zen?
Zen Don't really know Zen too well, a few of his posts seemed on point. I just can't stand gts and his "I'm better then everyone attitude."

brwnman or bigboi_baller?
bigboi: I like baller and I don't really know brwnman that well. Baller by default

Boozehound vs. DeuceWallaces vs. RedBlackAttack?
RBA: Can't stand DeuceWallaces, retard to me. RBA is a smart guy and not sure who Boozerhound is.

Psileas vs. Posts Penyeach?
Tie, both great posters

LJJ or Pete's Montreux?
Tie, both of them annoy the crap of me for some odd reason. I used to hate Pete, but I am learning to tolerate him. He is a good poster and is smart, but he gets insulted too easy. LJJ just bugs me for some really odd reason.

mlh1981 or GoBB?
Tie, GOBB is a guy I respect for his all around knowledge. I would ask him for advice about everything. mlh is a really nice guy, level headed and doesn't attack anyone. He's pretty smart too. I can't decide.

The rest of the matchups, I might know one poster but I have no idea about the other so I just erased them.
óross√er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 08:09 PM   #64
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lamar Doom or SoCalMike?
SoCal is one of the best posters on ISH...

Gencbiba or Brantoli?
Not really any explanation...I just think Genc is a good poster

Starface or White Chocolate?

I dont like Starface

Jimmy2K8 or Cannonball?
Cannonball really isnt that bad of a poster...and Jimmy is a Lakers fan so he loses credibility from me

Rufuspaul vs. JtotheIzzo
J is one of the few people who agrees with the whole Steve Nash MVP thing..

blasian or hito da god?
blasian owned PleezBelive more than once, that makes him win

GeeWiz15 or I seen hippos?
Dont really know why I picked hippo, but I dont know Gee as much as a poster

stewen12 or Phar?
Stewen is a f*cking idiot.

gts or Zen? Both Laker fans so its hard to pick, but gts to me seems like an overall better poster

brwnman or bigboi_baller?
I dont know much of either posters

Boozehound vs. DeuceWallaces vs. RedBlackAttack?
RBA is a very smart poster and has an awesome avatar too

Psileas vs. Posts Penyeach? IDK either posters

Gencbiba or ALBAlla?-ALB to me seems like a pretty good poster...

ElPigto or poorlilrich? I have no idea

JayGuevara vs. VCDAPTW? I know Im going to get shot down for this, but VC is a pretty good poster, and his name is cool

LJJ or Pete's Montreux?
Pete is very smart and I like how much insight he shows toward movies in the OTC

Bean or KBlaze?
Thats like .....obvious

baseketball4life or Maniak? Im obviously the better poster( ) but Im selfless so I'll pick bb4l

Corky McBiff or BULLS? Both are douches who should quit ISH and life.

mlh1981 or GoBB? Both very good posters, cant decide.

canadianballer vs. Doctor K? Atleast canadian can do his own homework.

StroShow4 or V-Unit? Stro to me is up there with SoCal as being one of the best posters on ISH, dont get me wrong that V is good, but Stro is just...awesome

vapid or Kwajo?
I dont know who vapid is and Kwajo is an awesome raps fan, kinda obvious for me here
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 08:14 PM   #65
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Why are the 3 smartest guys in the same group?
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 09:33 PM   #66
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Why are the 3 smartest guys in the same group?

That's all jokes son.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 10:21 PM   #67
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

man, this is the first one of these type of popularity contest self-concious ego-feed e-reassurance threads i've had any attention in, i find myself conflicted with wanting to mock it and all of it's contributors and being flattered that people pick me. as stated by numerous posters, the notion that it's about "who's smarter" is ludicrous, i also want to point out how unfair it is that i got paired up with a guy (a mod, at that) with 18 THOUSAND (literally) more posts than i have. i'm glad it's one of the only other good laker fans on the board though. i'm pretty sure i'm smarter, funnier, and more sexalicous, but he's definitely better with money, more patient, and has a less itchy scrotum.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 10:27 PM   #68
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
man, this is the first one of these type of popularity contest self-concious ego-feed e-reassurance threads i've had any attention in, i find myself conflicted with wanting to mock it and all of it's contributors and being flattered that people pick me. as stated by numerous posters, the notion that it's about "who's smarter" is ludicrous, i also want to point out how unfair it is that i got paired up with a guy (a mod, at that) with 18 THOUSAND (literally) more posts than i have. i'm glad it's one of the only other good laker fans on the board though. i'm pretty sure i'm smarter, funnier, and more sexalicous, but he's definitely better with money, more patient, and has a less itchy scrotum.

That should be a goal for us all.
rufuspaul is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: