Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-08-2009, 06:41 PM   #16
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board
Default Re: Hottest females athletes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
He looks like the one handed brother from Arrested Development.
If these pics are of a man, I question everything I know about life.
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 06:47 PM   #17
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by haterofhaters

It's a tough call at times. You ever hear of those bachelor party horror stories?
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 06:47 PM   #18
EastBayFuNk510
Decent playground baller

EastBayFuNk510 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Hottest female athletes...

damn she is fine..LoLo Jones is straight..no pics tho

Last edited by insidehoops : 01-08-2009 at 07:11 PM.
EastBayFuNk510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 06:48 PM   #19
-primetime-

Quote:

yeah...me too

I remember like 2 years ago when I saw her...my eyes opened up quick and my jaw dropped...she isn't like the most amazing thing ever...but the fact that this is a real world chick that is impressive...no make-up on at all...natural beauty....and obviously in amazing shape.

then I felt a little bad about it when I learned how young she was...but she looks like she could easily be 25 as tall and athletic as she is...
Old 01-08-2009, 06:49 PM   #20
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Is that a man or a woman?

I think it's a woman, seeing as how spandex leaves little the imagination, and I don't see a bulge. Unless you are insinuating that she is a post-op tranny.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 06:55 PM   #21
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-

yeah...me too

I remember like 2 years ago when I saw her...my eyes opened up quick and my jaw dropped...she isn't like the most amazing thing ever...but the fact that this is a real world chick that is impressive...no make-up on at all...natural beauty....and obviously in amazing shape.

then I felt a little bad about it when I learned how young she was...but she looks like she could easily be 25 as tall and athletic as she is...

so did you say she was 17 or 21?
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 06:58 PM   #22
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
so did you say she was 17 or 21?
I think in the first pics I posted she is 17 or 18....but they are a few years old...

so I am guessing that she is 20-21 now...

but IDK...

it made me feel a bit strange at first, but like I said....the chick does NOT look like a little girl...

when her pics were passed around my office all of us were drooling...we never questioned her age....then someone brought it up and all of us were like...HUH!?!?!?

Last edited by -primetime- : 01-08-2009 at 07:01 PM.
Old 01-08-2009, 07:00 PM   #23
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Holee....

Damn. In shape like crazy. Nice face, fine body. Wifey material.
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 07:00 PM   #24
Jamz Nayschmidt

Quote:
I think in the first pics I posted she is 17 or 18....but they are a few years old...

so I am guessing that she is 20-21 now...

but IDK...

it made me feel a bit strange at first, but like I said....the chick does NOT look like a little girl...

It's ok -primetime-. Even if you're stuck in the body of a 31 year old, you're still a child at heart and at brain and at genitalia, so you can fancy any girl you choose :)
Old 01-08-2009, 07:01 PM   #25
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

That's a Goddess.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 07:02 PM   #26
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamz Nayschmidt
It's ok -primetime-. Even if you're stuck in the body of a 31 year old, you're still a child at heart and at brain and at genitalia, so you can fancy any girl you choose :)
I won't argue that...

and as far as the "genitalia" part goes, I hope that never changes...
Old 01-08-2009, 07:17 PM   #27
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board

Quote:
It's a tough call at times. You ever hear of those bachelor party horror stories?
ahhh, makes perfect sense now. Something happened in your past that you'd rather not talk about that makes you now question every woman's "manhood."
Old 01-08-2009, 07:22 PM   #28
PistolPete
The Pistol

PistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected poster

PistolPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 07:28 PM   #29
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolPete
now THAT is a questionable pic.
Old 01-08-2009, 07:33 PM   #30
-primetime-

Quote:
now THAT is a questionable pic.
I am hoping that was the point of posting it...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: