Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-08-2009, 08:00 PM   #1
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Tell Me What You Think (Detroit Rap)

- I **** with June, if you listen to Royce you know June, he used to go by Jha Da 5'9" back in the D-Elite days, and he was on Royce's Independents Day on **** My Brains Out. You can download his new mixtape The Rustic at www.junesflow.com

- Stretch Money is my eastside niigga. Personally, I think he has the best chance to put the real hood on the map since Blade got killed and Herk fell off the face of the planet. Bang "What You Know About Me" on that page, that's a banger. And, check this one right here out too, the beat samples Raekwon's Ice Cream

And, I'm obligated to also throw in my Schoolcraft niigga K-Yay. He's not quite in the same vein as Stretch, and sure as hell not June, but he's a real hood niigga that does a lil rap on the side. Hard Work. Cook So Much Ballaholic with Lady Blade (aka Blade's niece Tiffany, R.I.P. Darnell)

I'm not expecting the warmest reception for K-Yay on here, but there might be a couple folks that already know.

Last edited by JayGuevara : 01-08-2009 at 09:40 PM.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 09:13 PM   #2
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

emsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Tell Me What You Think (Detroit Rap)

first 2 were pretty decent, but yeah k-yay was garbage .
emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 10:34 PM   #3
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Tell Me What You Think (Detroit Rap)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara
- I **** with June, if you listen to Royce you know June, he used to go by Jha Da 5'9" back in the D-Elite days, and he was on Royce's Independents Day on **** My Brains Out. You can download his new mixtape The Rustic at www.junesflow.com

- Stretch Money is my eastside niigga. Personally, I think he has the best chance to put the real hood on the map since Blade got killed and Herk fell off the face of the planet. Bang "What You Know About Me" on that page, that's a banger. And, check this one right here out too, the beat samples Raekwon's Ice Cream

And, I'm obligated to also throw in my Schoolcraft niigga K-Yay. He's not quite in the same vein as Stretch, and sure as hell not June, but he's a real hood niigga that does a lil rap on the side. Hard Work. Cook So Much Ballaholic with Lady Blade (aka Blade's niece Tiffany, R.I.P. Darnell)

I'm not expecting the warmest reception for K-Yay on here, but there might be a couple folks that already know.

the dude june can flow. his cadence definitely reminds me of royce. he should hook up with black milk; i can see them developing a nice tag team combo.

i can't listen to that stretch track, though. the producer butchered 'ice cream', and i keep expecting ghost to drop in like "yo honey-dips, summertime fine gheri drippin'.
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: