Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 01-10-2009, 01:35 AM   #1
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Horrible Fans Here

This is the first post since Christmas Eve.

Wtf is the matter with you guys? Support your team.

Or are Sacto fans only fair-weather fans?
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 08:28 PM   #2
SaS820
I airball my layups

SaS820 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Horrible Fans Here

This is the only man that Kings fans have to be pround of.. thats why nobody other than you has posted since Christmas eve
SaS820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 11:21 PM   #3
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This forum is actually more dead than the WNBA forum
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 01:02 AM   #4
SaS820
I airball my layups

SaS820 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
Oh, well I guess I'll just shut the hell up now.

No wait, that's you.
SaS820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 11:49 AM   #5
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 03:28 PM   #6
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

nice one

When Sac was making those playoff runs a few years back. I loved watching those games. Crowd was insane.
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 03:10 PM   #7
Admiral
Good High School Starter

Admiral has an OK reputation so far

so we have to post in order to be good fans? i have been busy at work for the last few months and havent really had time/the desire to sign on and write anything...sorry kings forum! i have still been watching games at least...
Admiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 11:54 PM   #8
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral
so we have to post in order to be good fans? i have been busy at work for the last few months and havent really had time/the desire to sign on and write anything...sorry kings forum! i have still been watching games at least...
If there were several fans here, one fan not having the time to post would make no difference. This forum is more dead than Soulja Boy's career.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 06:41 PM   #9
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaS820
Bah, I misunderstood your post bro.

Sorry for saying shut the hell up, .
Old 01-19-2009, 12:24 AM   #10
Sonic R
Be Attitude For Gains

Sonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputation

I really am growing to like the game that Spencer Hawes brings.
He has a chance to be a pretty solid and serviceable big man. He could work on making some shots though… He could be like a Bill Laimbeer

Kings have had far worst times… Remember the Mitch Richmond era…
Sonic R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 02:16 AM   #11
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Spencer Hawes is a beast.
Old 01-21-2009, 02:50 AM   #12
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I only visit kingsfan.com now
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 09:19 PM   #13
tocan
Can barely lace up my sneakers

tocan has an OK reputation so far

I don't think the fans here are horrible the economy is bad which hurts . I hope that the Kings lose every game for the rest of the year. This will give us a chance to get a lottery pick that will help with the rebounding and post game for the future like Thabeet. The fans are there as always just wanting to spend there money a little more closely for fun entertainment and Kings basketball isn't that entertaining now. That is how it is when rebuilding I still watch every game on TV and wish they would play Donte since we aren't winning and we could use his help next year and as it is he will be like portlands center still a rookie in his second year. Get a clue and play the new kids. Im a big fan of bobby J but he isn't in the future of this team and is taking time from the rookies. Get a clue Natt, Petrie and Maloofs its for next year at this point. This year is gone and I think all of us fans who have been calling for the rookies to get experience should be heard. The older players aren't getting it done so why keep us disappointed lets see the rookies get a chance to be ready for next season.
tocan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 02:19 PM   #14
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

I'm still around. Honestly, nothing worth talking about now.

Same story as last year:
Quote:
"I hope we lose more and get a better pick"

"Yeah."

"I want _____ from the draft."

"Yeah."

..... long pause....
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 04:24 PM   #15
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

LAZYBOY has an OK reputation so far

I am disgusted. DISGUSTED!! Disgusted they fired Adelman and replaced him with Muss. Disgusted they fired Theus when he was doing a great job with what he had. Disgusted with Beno's pathetic performances. Disgusted with Martin's lack of leadership. Disgusted with Salmons selfish black holiness. Disgusted that Kenny Thomas still lives here. Disgusted with Brad's feeble attempts at rebounding. Disgusted that the young guys don't play enough. Disgusted th........<ggrrrrhhhh>...i just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: