Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Houston Rockets Forum

Houston Rockets Forum Houston Rockets message board - rockets fan forum

Old 01-10-2009, 04:15 PM   #1
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here
Default Rockets getting darker jersey's next year

I don't know if this was posted in the main but I heard the Rockets were getting darker jersey's next year, but they wont be black. It was announced on Sports Radio 610 yesterday. Here was a pic I saw that looked pretty good even though its black.

Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 08:09 PM   #2
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Rockets getting darker jersey's next year

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaS820
Why don't the Rockets do themselves a favor and get a true power forward so that teams can't just double up on Yao and kill plays down low?

This has nothing to do with the topic but Scola and Landry aren't good enough for you?
Old 01-11-2009, 10:33 PM   #3
Jordandunk23
Rockets

Jordandunk23 has decent reputationJordandunk23 has decent reputation

I like the idea about the jerseys, looks pretty good... im getting pretty tired of the red jerseys to tell you the truth. too much of a metallic red
Jordandunk23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 12:08 PM   #4
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

Bring them this season.... I've been wanting an alternate jersey for like 3 years now... finally come up with and we have to wait till next season? ****
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 05:11 PM   #5
Q.E.C
нυєy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockets(T-mac)
Bring them this season.... I've been wanting an alternate jersey for like 3 years now... finally come up with and we have to wait till next season? ****

Yea they need to do this ASAP. I wanted alternates the year after they switched jersey's in 02-03. I'm still mad that they wont be black but its not that serious.
Old 03-08-2009, 05:27 AM   #6
xtn5021
Serious playground baller

xtn5021 has an OK reputation so far

Man. I hope the Rockets can get some alternate jersey's. I've like you guys, have been waiting for some alternates.
xtn5021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 01:46 PM   #7
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Meh, they look OK, but something seems wrong with them...

I guess you dont know until you see them in an actual game.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 04:26 PM   #8
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Meh, they look OK, but something seems wrong with them...

I guess you dont know until you see them in an actual game.
Those aren't the jerseys, just someone's photoshop I'm guessing. I don't think the jerseys have been made yet.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 10:57 PM   #9
Q.E.C
нυєy

They need to hurry up and get these jersey's. I don't feel like waiting another season.
Old 03-09-2009, 01:31 PM   #10
mattevans11
National High School Star

mattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat cool

I like the look of that jersey, but why the grey? maybe trying to not look like the bulls? not sure of this one, but i like the one in the picture.
mattevans11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 04:54 PM   #11
Q.E.C
нυєy

I photoshopped a pic of T-mac to see how it would look if we got darker jerseys. I had to make T-Mac cartoonish so the colors would blend in but they still came out bad.

Original:

Grey and Red

Grey and Black

Black and Red
Old 04-15-2009, 06:33 PM   #12
Jordandunk23
Rockets

Jordandunk23 has decent reputationJordandunk23 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q.E.C
I photoshopped a pic of T-mac to see how it would look if we got darker jerseys. I had to make T-Mac cartoonish so the colors would blend in but they still came out bad.

Original:

Grey and Red

Grey and Black

Black and Red

the one you posted a while back looked real nice... i hope they start to go away from the metallic red and go for "jersey natural colors" and work off of that... i think red, black, white seems to be too common bulls, blazers, heat... i wish the uniforms would be uniquely houston...
Jordandunk23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 11:55 PM   #13
Q.E.C
нυєy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordandunk23
the one you posted a while back looked real nice... i hope they start to go away from the metallic red and go for "jersey natural colors" and work off of that... i think red, black, white seems to be too common bulls, blazers, heat... i wish the uniforms would be uniquely houston...

I think that gray and red I made is too close to white and red, I would like to see gray and black (black stripes) since they said they wont get black jerseys.
Old 04-18-2009, 01:24 PM   #14
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q.E.C

Original:

Grey and Red

Grey and Black

Black and Red
damn I hope they get the Black and Red ones!!! Those look nice as hell!!!
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 01:25 PM   #15
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj Da Dodge
damn I hope they get the Black and Red ones!!! Those look nice as hell!!!

Hehe, everyone has been hoping for the same thing for years. I want them too they look badass.
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: