Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-21-2006, 07:25 PM   #16
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

I heard something more like 10% chance of getting HIV from a woman through ******l sex. Maybe higher. I don't know. Point is there's less tissue breakdown than with **** sex and less red blood cells or something.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 07:56 PM   #17
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

One of the easiest, and underpublicized way to pass it is through the eye. Any blood, or other infected bodily fluid that contacts the mucas membrane of the eye is absorbed incredibly easily. Moreso than through the muscular tissue of the reproductive organs of either gender.
The only time I ever heard it discussed publicly was when Tommy Morrison was diagnosed.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 07:58 PM   #18
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
Isn't this sort of an obvious thing?? Smoking harms your health, and if it harms your immune system won't you be more succeptible to all diseases and viruses??

that's exactly what i was thinking as soon as i read the topic.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 09:29 PM   #19
joewait
National High School Star

joewait is considered somewhat cooljoewait is considered somewhat cooljoewait is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
I want a link. when a biased white neocon says something like this, I have to demand a credible source. you have to understand. .004% is unbelievably low. it isn't just low. it's basically 0.

what if a man has AIDS and goes raw with a woman? are the chances higher then? are you talking about a girl with AIDS and a clean guy? cause that makes more sense. but still sounds off.

UCSF did research on this. I studied it for a year. it's less than 1 in 10000 chance. I wouldn't lie.
joewait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 09:33 PM   #20
ALlArOuNDPIaya
Rational on Kobe

ALlArOuNDPIaya has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by joewait
UCSF did research on this. I studied it for a year. it's less than 1 in 10000 chance. I wouldn't lie.

that doesn't make sense though, essentially the virus would have already killed itself off long ago.
ALlArOuNDPIaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 09:38 PM   #21
joewait

joewait is considered somewhat cooljoewait is considered somewhat cooljoewait is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALlArOuNDPIaya
that doesn't make sense though, essentially the virus would have already killed itself off long ago.

Of course thats only for ******all sex. Thats why almost every HIV case in the US deals with homosexuals. There's also no way of getting it from being poked by a needle containing the virus, even though movies/tv shows often say to the contrary
Old 09-21-2006, 09:43 PM   #22
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Of course thats only for ******all sex. Thats why almost every HIV case in the US deals with homosexuals. There's also no way of getting it from being poked by a needle containing the virus, even though movies/tv shows often say to the contrary

Wait I thought the chances of getting HIV from anel were less then vajinal sex.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 09:49 PM   #23
joewait

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
Wait I thought the chances of getting HIV from anel were less then vajinal sex.

huh? it's virtually impossible to get it from regular intercourse. thats why cases of HIV infection in the US are about >95% homosexual males
Old 09-21-2006, 09:57 PM   #24
exit
I brick open layups

exit has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
huh? it's virtually impossible to get it from regular intercourse. thats why cases of HIV infection in the US are about >95% homosexual males

during intercourse certain fluids can transfer hiv disease. fact.
exit is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: